About the Parents and Grandparents Immigration Program 2020
Do you want to sponsor your parents and grandparents for permanent residence? Here is what you need to know.
Earlier this week, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) verified the details of the opening of the 2020 ingestion window for the Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP). Parental PR immigration program is the way to settle your loved ones in Canada.
The 2020 PGP will be available involving October 13 at 12 PM EDT and November 3 at 12 PM EST.. During this period, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be able to submit interest to sponsor forms on IRCC’s website.
IRCC will then randomly select possible patrons and encourage them to submit an application.
IRCC will accept up to 10,000 software for the 2020 PGP. It declared it will start another intake interval in 2021 and will take up to 30,000 software next year.
In case IRCC invites you following November 3rd, you will have 60 days to submit your completed sponsorship application. Parental PR immigration program is an easy way to settle your parents in Canada.
What is the eligibility standards for the Parents and Grandparents Program 2020?
So as to be eligible for the 2020 PGP, Patrons Will Need to :
- Be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or a registered Indian under the Canadian Indian Act;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Reside in Canada
- Exceed the minimum necessary income level
- Signal a job:
- • to financially support the sponsored family for 20 years
- • If the sponsor resides in Quebec, you have to sign an extra undertaking with Quebec.
Sponsors will need to prove they meet the income requirements by submitting Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) notices of assessment. If you reside in a province or territory outside of Quebec, you need to show your income in the past 3 tax years, but the need is for just 1 year if you reside in Quebec.
You can also have your partner or common-law spouse as a co-signer that will help you meet the income requirement nevertheless they need to also meet with the eligibility criteria and adhere to this 20-year job period.
The purpose of the undertaking will be to make certain you’re able to financially provide for the sponsored family members.
How do I calculate my family size for the Parents and Grandparents Program 2020?
Family size is the number of people you will be financially responsible for.
To calculate your family size, please count :
♦ your spouse or common-law partner
♦ your dependent children (only include children under 22 years old and Never married or in a common-law Dating )
• Just include young children beginning the year they were born
♦ your spouse or Spouse’s dependent children
♦ any Household members you along with your co-signer (if applicable) Formerly sponsored and for That Which you’re still financially Accountable
♦ parents and grandparents That You want to sponsor and their dependents
♦ Dependent children who Won’t come to Canada with your Grandparents or Parents
♦ Your parents or grandparent’s spouse or Spouse even if they Won’t come to Canada
♦ Your parents or grandparents’ Split spouse
How can I apply ?
Step 1 – Make sure you meet the eligibility standards.
Step 2 – Complete an interest to host form on IRCC’s website between October 13 and November 3.
Step 3 – Wait to see whether you are one of the 10,000 software randomly drawn by IRCC.
Step 4 – Submit a completed sponsorship application to IRCC within 60 days.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada
- Five Canadian Provinces Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, Quebec, and PEI Invited 7700+ Candidates
- Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Australia For Indians
- Know About The Australia Skilled Occupation List | SOL List Australia 2023
- Another Express Entry Draw Held By Canada On July 12
- New NOC List Canada In 2023 For Immigrants
- Check Your CRS Score For Express Entry
- IRCC Has Invited 2700 Express Entry Candidates For An Invitation This Week
- How Can You Get Job In Canada From India With The Help Of A Work Permit?
- Calculate Your CRS Score for Canada Immigration
- Canada PR vs Work Permit: Which One is better?
- How to Work in Canada without an LMIA?
- IRCC Holds the Fourteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023