How to Apply for Visa of Canada
Canada is the most important country for new immigrants throughout the world, which means there are many programs for how to apply for a Canada Permanent Visa from India.To apply for Canadian Visa , The federal Government of Canada announced its intention to welcome up to more than 10,00,000 immigrants between now to 2022.
The Federal government introduced the Express Entry of Canada in January 2015 to apply for a Canadian Visa . It is the most popular way to get Canada PR from India.For applying Canadian visa ,the shortest path is under Express Entry, competitors score Comprehensive Ranking System points (Canada PR Points Calculator) for center factors, for example, age, training, work understanding and language capacity.
Express Entry has three main categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trade (FST)
- Canada Experience Class (CEC)
What is the Express Entry Process?
- Checking Eligibility – As Canada PR visa is a skilled visa, the first step is to check eligibility. Canadian government has given a Canada PR points calculator , candidate must score 67 out of 100 to get eligible, These points are calculated on the basis of Age, Work Experience, IELTS, Education, Connection in Canada.
- Education Credential Assessment – An Educational credential assessment (ECA) is used to check whether your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to Canada one. There are different types of ECAs authorities like WES, CES, ICAS, IQAS etc. to check Canadian equivalency of your education.
- IELTS – The International English Language Testing System is the most popular exam to check English Proficiency of an applicant. IELTS test is mandatory to submit a profile under express entry program.
- Submission profile under Express Entry pool – Submit your profile in express entry pool along with required documents. Your profile will rank as per comprehensive Ranking system (Calculate your CRS score HERE).
- Receiving Invitation to Apply (ITA) – After receiving ITA documents are submitted with high commission for verification, Along with Medical Clearance Certificate (MCC) and Police Clearance Certificate(PCC).
- Biometric and receiving COPR – After background check High Commission will call for a biometric process and will submit your passport for 7-10 days. And you will receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
- Flying to Canada – Once COPR is received you can fly to Canada as per COPR validity, which can be for 4-10 months.
Documents Required For Canada PR Visa?
- ECA ( educational credential assessment) report relevant by an
- IELTS score card
- Medical Test Report
- Educational qualification certificate
- Age proof such as birth certificate
- Job Training/Work Experience certificate
- Police Clearance certificate
- Other documents when required by authorities.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- New Foundland
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
If you do not qualify through a federal economic program, the next step is to consider provincial streams for your application for permanent residence from India.
õ Each one of Canada’s provinces runs their own immigration programs, targeting the specific demands of local labour markets. If any of the above provinces issue Nomination letters,600 points will add up in the current CRS score .
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a fast-track immigration program that allows employers in Canada’s four Atlantic provinces.
It is one of Canada’s most popular investor programs for skilled immigrants for apply Canadian Visa .Those who are interested for- applying for the Quebec program, must have a CSQ certificate and then submit a full application for Canada PR Visa under the federal government.
Competitors in India with relatives who are now changeless occupants or residents can apply through Family Class Sponsorship migration. Province Immigration provides a services of family visa else with other more visa services .
Which Family Members Can Be Sponsored For Canada Immigration From India?
Spouse, Common Law partner, Conjugal partner, Dependent children, Parents, Grandparents ,Brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship, Another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions, Accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
What Are The Requirements To Be a Sponsor?
- You should be 18 years old or more older.
- You and the supported relative must consent to a sponsorship arrangement that submits you to offer budgetary help for your family member, if important. This understanding likewise says the individual turning into a changeless inhabitant will bend over backward to help her or himself.
- You should offer budgetary help for a mate, customary law or marital accomplice for a long time from the date they become a perpetual occupant.
- You should offer monetary help for a reliant youngster for a long time, or until the kid turns 25, whichever starts things out.
» Business Immigration
Candidates looking to move to Canada then this program is perfect for them to invest and buy a business in Canada.Federal owner-operator rules allow a candidate to buy a business and move to Canada on a temporary work permit, before transitioning to permanent residence further down the line.Under this policy a work permit is issued following the sale and transfer of the majority share ownership of an existing profitable Canadian business to the immigration candidate.Province immigration stands with ends-to-ends services for the best results.
- Canada new immigration priorities
- Manitoba new PNP Draw 2021
- Ontario latest PNP Draw 2021
- British Columbia new tech pilot Draw of 2021
- Latest SINP Draw
- Express Entry Canada newest Draw
- Express entry draw of 2021
- British Columbia newest PNP Draw
- Newest Express Entry Draw Canada
- Latest British Columbia PNP draw
- Latest Quebec PNP Draw
- Saskatchewan New PNP Draw
- More Canadian universities allowed International Students
- Canada banning all flights from UK
- PEI PNP new immigration Draw
"Province Immigration handled my application for Canada PR successfully. They are good in knowledge, well versed with the current procedure. Special Thanks to Shweta (Case Manager), she was polite, professional and always gave answer to all my queries which helped me in managing the stress during the application process."
KANIKA MALHOTRA (ROHINI, NEW DELHI)
Canada PR Visa
Why Is Province Immigration is the Best Immigration Consultants In Delhi?
If Canada is on your mind, then province immigration the best solution for you. The company is well known for Canada PR Visa services as well as other countries at best pricing plans.We work with 100%Transparency to give you 100% Success along with Experience, Expertise and excellence , this is what makes us The Best Immigration Consultant In Delhi for as well as pan- India level. Province Immigration is an ICCRC registered immigration company with over 5+ years of experience in the immigration industry. Province Immigration is one stop solution of all your visa and Immigration needs.Province immigration works with the motive of Client’s success & satisfaction. To know more about Canada Immigration and check your eligibility criteria contact us- 9896196762 or write us on- info@provinceimmigration.