Canada Next Draw Predictions 2023
Applicants who have applied for a PR Canada visa through the Express Entry Program – The fastest immigration route to the RP visa, look forward to the express draw to find out what is the latest minimum CRS score required to achieve an invitation to apply (ITA). If a skilled immigrant is able to clear the latest CRS score cut-off, they can submit their application for a Canada PR visa to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Express entry program is the fastest immigration pathway for Canada PR Visa with different Canada PR Visa processes. A CRS calculator can help you to know your CRS score and answer your question of how many points are required for a Canada PR Visa.
In this article, we’ll look at previous CRS scores and help you predict the minimum CRS required for the PR Canada visa in the next express draw.
CRS Score Prediction for the year
CRS score predictions are not an easy task, especially when you see the previous express draws, the minimum CRS score required for the PR visa has remained high.
CRS cut-off scores are affected by two following factors :
- The time interval between two consecutive express draws: It has been observed that when the time interval between two consecutive express draws is longer than the two-week average, the CRS score threshold always increases. Having a longer time frame allows the express pool to replenish itself with more qualified and qualified express entry candidates.
- Express Draw Size: The minimum CRS score required also depends on the size of the express draw. If the number of ITAs issued is greater than the average size of the prints, this leads to a reduction in the CRS score threshold.
When will the next Express Entry draw take place?
The last Express Entry draw was #218 on March 16, 2022. The 218th draw offered 924 ITAs to those with a CRS score of 754. This draw was a PNP-specific draw.
Prediction of the date of the next Express Entry draw: the next Express Entry draw will take place on March 2, 2022. Due to the coronavirus / COVID-19, many things in Canada regarding immigration can be unpredictable, but we assume that the next date will be two weeks after the previous one.
Canada has targeted to admit 108,500 new permanent residents in 2021 through their immigration program – Express Entry. In 2022, this target was reduced to 55,900. It will increase to 75,750 in 2023, before eventually reaching a record high of 111,500 by 2024. Although this is a slow time for Express Entry, once the backlogs are resolved, it looks like Express Entry will come back up.
However, there is a chance that the CRS score thresholds will decrease to meet the goal of admitting more immigrants according to the three-year immigration plan of the Canadian government (2021, 2022, and 2023). According to the three-year immigration plan, the government wants to increase the admission rate of skilled immigrants across its various immigration categories.
To meet the goal of the three-year immigration plan, IRCC must run more frequent express draws or large express draws, which in turn may lower the minimum CRS score required for the Canada PR visa.
Canada Express Entry Last Draw
The last Express Entry draw was #218 on March 16, 2022. A total of 924 ITAs were issued to PNP candidates.
Invitation Round – #218
Date – 16.03.2022
Number of ITAs issued – 924
Last CRS Score – 754 (PNP)
The following table illustrates the number of Express Entry profiles present in the pool with their respective CRS score range. (Updated: March 14, 2022):
CRS Score Range
Number of Candidates
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the overall pool, a few days before an invitation round. The distribution of scores may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
Table numbers that are not in bold are a detailed breakdown of the number in bold immediately above.
How to apply for a Canada PR Visa with a low CRS score?
What if you have a low CRS score? Not being able to meet the high requirements of the Federal Express Entry Program, other ways can help you apply for a PR visa with a low CRS score.
Following are two ways through which you can apply for Canada PR Visa with a low CRS score:
- Obtain Provincial Nomination Certificate: For an Express Entry candidate to get a Provincial Nomination Certificate, it can earn them a significant increase of 600 CRS (Full Ranking System) points. These many points effectively ensure that the candidate can obtain an ITA and apply for a PR visa. Some PNPs invited applicants with low CRS scores, such as the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) invited express entry applicants with a CRS score as low as 300 points.
- Get a job offer: If the candidate can obtain a pre-established job offer for a qualified full-time job, he can award these CRS points ranging from 50 to 200 CRS points according to the NOC (National Classification of occupations) skill level of occupation. Here is the list of occupations in Canada that can allow you to obtain a maximum of 200 CRS points for a pre-established job offer:
- Legislators (NOC code 0011)
- Senior officials, managers, and officials (NOC code 0012)
- Senior management – financial, communications, and other business services (NOC code 0013)
- Senior managers – health, education, social and community services, and membership organizations (NOC code 0014)
- Senior management – commerce, broadcasting, and other memos classified elsewhere (NOC code 0015)
- Senior management – construction, transport, production, and utilities (NOC code 0016)
Basics of Express Entry Program
The Express Entry program is the most popular immigration program for Canada PR Visa introduced in 2015 to manage the profiles of immigrants who applied for a PR Canada visa through three major skilled economic immigration programs: the Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
All profiles are submitted together in the express pool, wherewith the use of CRS they are classified into the pool. Thanks to regularly organized express draws, ITAs are issued to the best-ranked profiles in the express pool. Express Entry candidates must submit their PR Canada visa application to IRCC within 60 days of obtaining the ITA.
Latest Express Entry Draw 2022
Number of ITAs issued
Minimum CRS points required
Why we are best immigration consultants in Delhi for Canada?
Province immigration is not only an Immigration consultants ,we are the Best immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada .We work with 100%Transparency to give you 100% Success along with Experience, Expertise and excellence , this is what makes us the Best immigration consultant in Delhi for as well as pan- India level. Below are some points that made us the best immigration consultant –
- Processing fee –We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based fee plan.
- Working Days–We work 7 days for our clients.
- Scope of services–We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
- Refund- We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
- Complementary Services- Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing,Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
- Success Rate- We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
- Visa categories- We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
Note: To combat the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC has granted applicants with incomplete applications an additional 90 days to obtain all the correct documents.