Apply For Skilled Migrant Visa New Zealand | New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa From India
This guide will discuss about the things that you need to know while applying for a skilled migrant work visa New Zealand.
Reasons To Immigrate To New Zealand
New Zealand is a great place for you to immigrate from India because of its many unique and attractive qualities. No doubt, this country is known as the land of culture, tradition, natural beauty, and friendly people you will find there. It is amazing to know that the country has a safe and welcoming environment along with a strong economy. Hence, you can raise your family and build a quality life by immigrating to this country. Your future will be the best once you have immigrated here. New Zealand is situated in the southwestern Pacific Ocean where you will get breathtaking views of landscapes and snowy mountains. New Zealand has rainforests, beaches, diverse cuisine, and the best healthcare options to keep your family safe.
If you are a migrant from India, you should consider immigrating to New Zealand this year. The work-life balance here is great, and you will be offered with many opportunities for career growth. You can apply for a New Zealand skilled migrant visa from India to successfully land in your dream destination.
Here are some of the benefits of immigrating to New Zealand:
- A High Quality Of Life: If you are looking for a great place to immigrate to, New Zealand is the perfect choice. This is because of the obvious reason. This country has a peaceful environment and the people here are calm and friendly. Your living standard will be great here as it has beautiful landscapes, friendly neighborhoods, great healthcare and educational facilities, and many more things. You should surely consider immigrating to New Zealand this year.
- A Strong Economy: You should apply for a skilled migrant work visa New Zealand as you will become a part of a strong economical environment. This will ultimately help you in becoming a good wage earner here and better your living standards.
- A Safe And Welcoming Environment: As said above, you should consider immigrating to New Zealand because it has a peaceful and friendly environment. You can safely live in the country with your family and work for a great lifestyle. You can raise your children in this open environment and give them a better quality of education to change their career ahead.
- A Diverse Culture: The culture, tradition, and the natural beauty of New Zealand will amaze your mind totally. You might come across new things and anyone can easily socialize with the residents of this country. You should apply for a highly skilled migrant visa New Zealand.
- Excellent Education And Healthcare Systems: New Zealand has the best educational colleges and universities. That is why it is advised to you to choose a skilled migrant visa New Zealand so that your children can study in these institutions. The healthcare system in New Zealand is also the best in the world.
- A Variety Of Job Opportunities: New Zealand offers many job opportunities for immigrants from India. If you have skills in engineering, trades, finance, or other in-demand fields, you will be in high demand in New Zealand. We recommend that you apply for a skilled migrant work visa New Zealand. Province Immigration can help you with this from start to finish!
- A Beautiful Natural Landscape: The scenic view of the country will blow up your mind! You might not be aware of one thing but many films are shooted here like The Lord Of Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit Trilogy, etc. It is advised to you to explore the Northern Island and the Southern Island to take a full view of the beauty of New Zealand.
Skilled Migrant Visa New Zealand- What Do You Know About It?
The skilled migrant visa New Zealand allows an immigrant to stay in the country as a permanent resident. This will follow up with several advantages that we will discuss further in detail for you.
Benefits Of New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa- Precise Details!
The following are the benefits of the skilled migrant work visa New Zealand:
- You will be freely allowed to live, work, and study within New Zealand.
- You will be having the same rights as well as privileges as a normal New Zealand citizen.
- You can access the healthcare facilities, and apply for education at any college or university in New Zealand.
- You will be allowed to buy the same houses like a normal New Zealander.
- You will get the voting rights after staying in the country for at least 1 year.
That is why, it is suggested to you to apply for the highly skilled migrant visa New Zealand with the help of expert consultancy. They will guide you from scratch about the whole process indeed.
What Is The Processing Time Of New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa Draw?
The processing time of the skilled migrant work visa New Zealand is 4 to 7 weeks, in case of prioritized application. But for the non-prioritized applications, it will take 2 to 8 months on an average. The prioritization criteria includes the high salary and candidate’s occupational registration.
New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa Eligibility For Indian Candidates
It should be noticed that the skilled migrant work visa New Zealand has different eligibility criterias that you must fulfil:
- The candidate must be 55 years old or younger.
- They must have a job or job offer from an employer in New Zealand.
- They should be qualified, that means, having at least a recognized Bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- One must have a skilled work experience in their occupation.
- They must be proficient in the English language.
- A candidate must be healthy and meet character requirements.
- One must have a proof of their identity.
If you are applying for the New Zealand skilled migrant visa from India, you must meet all the above mentioned criterias successfully.
New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa Minimum Points- Do You Know?
While applying for the skilled migrant visa New Zealand, it is important for every candidate to gain those minimum points required for the skilled migrant category. The pool mark for this is 100 points. With this, you are eligible for the invitation. But one thing to remember is that the competition is high in this industry, therefore, it is suggested to score as much as you can (around 160 points). This will increase your chances of invitation.
The next steps after this are:
- Expression Of Interest (EOI): Firstly, you will have to complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) through online or the printed platform. Once you are done with submission of your EOI, immigration officers will analyze systematically whom to choose and invite for applying for the visa. As discussed before, an invitation from them totally depends on the points you have gained.
- The Point System: The points are distributed in the following manner:
1. If you are a skilled employee, you will get around 50 to 60 points for a job or a job offer from an employer in New Zealand. This is generally in the field of specialist, technical or management expert. Make sure to use the New Zealand skilled migrant visa points calculator to check your eligibility.
2. You can also get 20 points when you have at least two years of work experience in the same field. Make sure to choose one skilled employment field and total required experience in it.
3. Around 40 to 60 points would be assigned to you in the category of your education qualification. You must have trade certificates, diplomas, bachelor’s degrees, and postgraduate degrees.
4. Age is yet another factor that can give you points. The younger you are, the higher your score will be. You can get a score from a range of 5 to 30 points.
5. Your family members can also get you a maximum of 10 points if they live in New Zealand or have a citizenship of the country.
Make sure to match all the above mentioned points, if you want to apply for the New Zealand skilled migrant visa from India this year. You can also seek the expert consultancy from Province Immigration to help you out.
New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa Validity- Is There Any Expiry Date?
Once you have attained permanent residency in the country with your New Zealand skilled migrant visa from India, there is no expiry date for it. The validity of your visa is indefinite.
Is It Worthy To Apply For A Skilled Migrant Visa To Move To New Zealand?
Absolutely yes! You should apply for the skilled migrant visa New Zealand as you will explore a bunch of job opportunities in various sectors such as IT, medicine, engineering, and many more. You will find instantaneous growth in other job sectors such as human resource, production, transportation, and many others. We would suggest you to apply for the highly skilled migrant visa New Zealand with the help of immigration experts of Province Immigration.
What Are The Other Advantages Of The Highly Skilled Migrant Visa New Zealand?
- Child Disability Allowance
- Job Seeking Support
- Health Benefits
- Youth Payments
- New Zealand Superannuation
When Can A Candidate Apply For The Skilled Migrant Work Visa New Zealand?
You can apply for the skilled migrant work visa New Zealand once you have completed two years as a resident in New Zealand. After that, you will have to meet the above discussed eligibility criterias, and requirements to proceed with your application process. Permanent residency in New Zealand will give you a lot of benefits that we have already discussed for you in the starting. Make sure to abide by the given conditions.
Common Mistakes While Applying For The Skilled Migrant Visa New Zealand- You Should Avoid!
The process of skilled migrant work visa New Zealand might be tedious and complicated for many candidates. Therefore, you should avoid making some common mistakes such as:
- Claiming points for any unrecognized qualification.
- Having unskilled work experience or faking it.
- Claiming bonus points without matching the eligibility criteria requirements.
- Not having a job or job offer form an employer in New Zealand.
- Faking your financial status.
To help yourself in avoiding making these mistakes, we would suggest you invest your time and money in expert consultancy to apply for the accredited employer work visa New Zealand.
How Will You Know If You Are Eligible For The New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa From India?
To know your eligibility for the skilled migrant work visa New Zealand, we would suggest you to book an assessment with our experts, and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible. By doing deep research of your profile, we will analyze your eligibility for the skilled visa category. Our experts will guide you from scratch, and let you know the whole process.
Why Hire Experts To Help You In New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa Eligibility?
It is suggested to hire experts for helping you out in New Zealand skilled migrant visa eligibility because they will take you to the path of in-depth process and knowledge you will require for visa. You will be thoroughly guided by them in order to help you land in your dream destination successfully. They are skilled in consulting candidates with the right information.
Why Choose Province Immigration To Help You Apply For A Skilled Migrant Visa New Zealand?
If you hire a professional like us, your visa process will be done in the easiest of ways. This is because they will help you in applying for the New Zealand skilled migrant visa from India without any hassle. It is suggested to contact Province Immigration right away for getting expert assistance.
Candidates can hire us as we offer the following services to clients:
- Expert Team Of Consultants: Province Immigration has a team of 50+ experienced consultants who are experts in immigration law and are fully trained in using the latest technologies. We are the best organization in Delhi for immigration services. If you need help with the highly skilled migrant visa New Zealand, they are available to assist you. You can also schedule a free consultation with our experts by contacting us via email or phone number.
- 24*7 Support Availability: No matter where you reside in the world, you will always get full-time support from our expert team. They will clear your doubts and queries related to immigration to New Zealand. We will help you right from the scratch so that you can land in New Zealand this year successfully.
- True Guidance: We, at Province Immigration ensure that our clients should get proper guidance that is trustworthy and reliable than other companies. We do not fake anything in front of our clients to benefit our organization. We believe in serving clients with real guidance in order to help you with New Zealand skilled migrant visa eligibility.
- Transparent Procedure: Province Immigration is always true to the candidates. Being the best immigration consultant in Delhi, we always follow a transparent procedure with our clients. We ensure that your skilled migrant work visa New Zealand is processed within a time frame so that you can land as soon as possible in the country. We do not hide anything from our clients or cause them any doubt. With us, your documents and other personal information are always safe and secure.
- Documentation Process: Province Immigration will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the documents required for your skilled migrant work visa New Zealand. We will also guide you through the documentation process and make it as easy and stress-free as possible. We are always available to assist you at your own pace, and we will never rush you through any step.
- Other Services: Our immigration company not only offers you help in applying for the New Zealand skilled migrant visa from India but also provides other services such as study visa, IELTS coaching, post landing services, spouse visa, prime membership, etc. At Province Immigration, you will find immigration services for other countries also such as Canada, USA, Germany, etc.
To know more about our services, we have mentioned our official details that you should know in order to get in touch with us:
Our Head Office Location: 1201-1208, 12th Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Official Contact Number: +91 98961 96762 or +011-46103977
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://provinceimmigration.com/
Our Timing: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.