Instant Points Calculator for Australia PR Visa
What is Australia PR Points Calculator?
If you want to know what an Australia PR points calculator is, then a simple answer is the Australian PR Points Calculator which helps you in checking your eligibility for Australia PR Visa.
Anyone who wants to immigrate to Australia needs to score at least 65 Points in the PR points Calculator to be eligible for Australia PR visa
Individuals will score high if they are aged under 50, have English language proficiency, holds sufficient work experience in their nominated occupation, which should be included in the nation’s SOL (Skilled Occupation List).
Why Immigrate to Australia and What is the Criteria?
Each year, countless people from throughout the world immigrate to Australia on a PR visa.
With this visa, you can live and work in Australia for five years. After three decades, you are able to apply for permanent citizenship of Australia. The two major eligibility criteria for visas are scoring a minimum of 65 points, and your job have to be on the Australia Skilled Occupations List.
Business people and proficient professionals may migrate to Australia according to their skill sets, educational qualifications and job experience. With the general skilled migration self-assessment evaluation, an individual can evaluate his/her opportunities for Australia immigration. Australia PR Points Calculator helps to check the eligibility for Australia permanent residency visa.
Australia Immigration Points System
The Australia PR Points System assists candidates in calculating points related to the following subclass of Australia immigration visas: Subclass 189, Subclass 190, and Subclass 491. The minimum eligibility criteria for all three also being explained below.
For each visa, the candidates need to score a minimum of 65 points, which they can check from the Australian immigration Points calculator. The higher the points, the more chance for the applicant to receive an invitation to apply and permanently live, work and study across Australia.
The Australia PR Points Calculator helps determine the eligibility of the candidate for a skilled migration visa by calculating points across factors. Under the Australia immigration point system, immigration candidates can obtain the mandatory Australia migration points which are granted to a candidate provided he satisfies the requirements under these standards –
- English Language Ability
- Skilled Employment
- Educational Qualifications
- Australian Study Requirements
- Credentialed Community Language Qualifications
- Study in Regional Australia Partner Skill Qualifications
- Professional Year in Australia
- Nomination by State or Territory Government (visa subclass 190 only)
- Nomination by State or Territory Government or Sponsorship by an Eligible Family Member (visa subclass 491 only)
♦ Australia PR points calculation helps you to find your eligibility for Australia Permanent residency visa.
65 points to Australia are needed to be successfully Immigration
Select from the Skilled Visa Type Applying for :
1) Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): A non-sponsored visa that does not require a nominator or a sponsor; should have the invitation to apply; should be aged under 45; should check whether the occupation is listed in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
2) Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): Nomination required by a State or Territory Government. Also, occupation needs to be listed under the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL).
3) Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): In order to apply under this visa, one should possess sponsorship from a suitable relative living in some designated area or by a state or territory government.
The point criterion is assessed at the time of invitation to apply. Australian PR Points calculation helps you to check your chances of getting the Australian PR. The points tables given below would help you calculate the maximum point that can be received under respective categories.
Check Your Eligibility
Australian Visa Sub classes and Points Pass Marks
♦ Visa Sub classes and Pass marks
|Skilled – Independent (subclass 189)||65|
|Skilled – Sponsored (subclass 190)||65|
|Skilled – Regional Sponsored (subclass 491)||65|
♦ Points for Age
|Age at time of application||Points|
♦ Points for English Language Ability
|English Language Ability||Points|
|Superior English (IELTS 8/ PTE79)||20|
|Proficient English (IELTS 7/ PTE65)||10|
|Competent English (IELTS 6/PTE50)||0|
Points for Australia Skilled Employment
Only 20 points can be awarded for any combination of overseas and Australian skilled employment.
♦ Points for Australian Employment in nominated skilled occupation or a closely related occupation
|At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years)||20|
|At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)||15|
|At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years)||10|
|At least one but less than three years (of past 10 years)||5|
Check Your Eligibility
♦ Points for Overseas Employment in nominated skilled occupation or a closely related occupation
|At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years).||15|
|At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)||10|
|At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years)||5|
Check your points through the Australia PR points Calculator –
1) The points for the employment can only be claimed if the employment comes under the nominated skilled occupation or any closely related skilled occupation.
2) The employment should be claimed for a relevant period of time, described in the table above and in the ten years period before you receive an invitation to apply.
3) In relation to any Australian employment you should have a substantive visa, also described Bridging A or Bridging B visa, along with all the conditions described for that visa to become eligible for points.
4) The term employed means to be engaged in a paid occupation by working for minimum 20 hours a week.
5) Closely related occupations should fall under the same ANZSCO unit group or be consistent with your career advancement pathway or recognized by conducting a skills assessment.
6) Even if the individual is scoring more than 20 points, the maximum number of points that can be awarded for the overall employment experience limits to only 20 points.
♦ Points for Educational Qualifications
|Doctorate from an Australian educational institution or other Doctorate of a recognised standard.||20|
|At least a Bachelor degree, including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters, from an Australian educational institution or other degree of a recognised standard.||15|
|Diploma or trade qualification or other qualification completed in Australia, or qualification or award of recognised standard.||10|
1) The points-based migration allows to receive points only for the highest educational qualification.
2) The recognition of the overseas qualification till or above bachelor level degree will be done by the authority undertaking the skills assessment to determine whether the qualification is comparable to Australian qualification.
3) In case of absence of any opinion from the relevant assessing authority, the Vocational Education Training and Assessment Services(VETASSESS) can be approached in order to conduct the necessary assessment.
4) Points for a doctoral degree or a PhD can be claimed if the individual has qualified the title of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).However, points cannot be claimed if the title of Doctor is used to describe general practitioner, dentist or other similar profession.
♦ Australian Study Requirements
|One or more degrees, diplomas or trade qualifications awarded by an Australian educational institution and meet the Australian Study Requirement.||5|
In order to meet the Australian study requirement, the individual should have at least one degree, diploma or any other trade qualification awarded from an Australian institution.
♦ Points for Credentialled Community Language Qualifications
Check Your Eligibility
|You can receive five points for credentialled community language at the time you are invited to apply. Credentialled community langue is accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI).||5|
In order to become eligible and receive points for this category, you should be accredited to paraprofessional level or above category; must beawardedfor provisional level certifications or above; or hold a community language credential for translating and interpreting the language from the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.
♦ Points for Study in a Regional Area of Australia
|You can receive five points if you meet the Australian Study Requirement to have lived and studied in regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area at the time you are invited to apply.||5|
In order to become eligible and receive points for your educational qualification:
1) The degree should meet the Australian study requirement;
2) You should obtain the degree certificate while living and studying at an educational institution or campus listed in the low population-growth metropolitan area or a regional Australia; and,
3) The degree should not beawardedvia distance education mode.
♦ Points for Partner Skill Qualifications (Only One Applies)
|Competent English, Has Suitable Skill Assessment||10|
|Applicant Without Spouse/Partner Or Spouse/Partner is Australian Permenant Resident or Citizen||10|
|Spouse with Competent English||5|
In order for you to become eligible for the award of points under this category, your partner should be an applicant under the same visa category or subclass. Further, your spouse must not already a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. In addition to this, the following evidence needs to be providedat the time of invitation to apply for this visa, stating that your spouse:
1) Were aged under 45 years old;
2) Possess competent level of English;
3) Possess nomination under a skilled occupation category, which must be same as yours;
Possess an accurate skills assessment received by the assessing authority from their nominated; skilled occupation, and the assessment should not be performed for the Subclass 485 visa.
Points for Professional Year in Australia for at least 12 months in the four years before the day you were invited
♦ Points for Professional Year in Australia
|Completion of one professional year in Australia||10|
1) A complete one year of professional experience is required when you will receive an invitation to apply.
2) In order to become eligible for this award,the professional experience must be:
3) Under professions that include, accounting, ICT/computing or engineering;
4) Nominated occupation or any closely related occupation;
5) Gathered across the period of minimum 12 months;
6) Completed in Australia in the last four years before receiving an invitation to apply for the visa;
7) Provided by Engineers Australia, the Institute of Public Accountants, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, CPA Australia and the Australian Computer Society.
Points for Nomination by State or Territory Government (visa subclass 190 only)
♦ Points for Professional Year in Australia
Check Your Eligibility
|Nomination by a state or territory government under a State Migration Plan, for the purposes of a subclass 190 application.||5|
Points for Nomination by State or Territory Government or Sponsorship by an Eligible Family Member, to reside and work in a specified/designated area (visa subclass 491 only)
♦ Points for Nomination by State or Territory Government or Sponsorship by an Eligible Family Member
|Nomination by a state or territory government under a State Migration Plan, or sponsorship by an eligible relative, to a regional area for the purposes of a subclass 491 application.||15|
Why Choose Province Immigration?
Province Immigration the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Australia. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval.
Some of the main factors that make us the Best Immigration consultancy for Australia PR Visa –
→ Processing fee: We don’t charge huge money in the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
→ Working Days: We work 7 days for our clients.
→ Scope of services: We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
→ Refund: We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result, Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
→ Success Rate: We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in the industry.
→ Visa categories: We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.