Australia Visa fees
When someone thinks about migrating to any country in the world, first things in his mind are what is the processing fees for that visa. The Australian Government has planned a few visa classes to assist individuals with relocating to Australia. You can become a permanent resident of Australia by applying for and being conceded a permanent visa that permits you to stay in Australia uncertainly. Australia visa fees depend on which class type of visa you are applying under.
The most common permanent visas incorporate some talented work and family visas. GSM (General Skilled Migration) program is a point-based program through which GSM assesses the candidates based on their age, work experience, language proficiency, education, and some extra factors.
There are over hundreds of visa categories to move to Australia as temporary residents and permanent residents.
When it comes to obtaining a PR in Australia, these are the topmost applied visa options:
Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189 visa):- In this visa, you don’t need any sponsorship or nomination from an Australian individual or state.
Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190 visa):- To apply for this visa you first need to get the nomination from a state or territory a government agency in Australia.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491):- This visa allows you to live and work in the regional part of Australia for up to 5 years. It can also be converted into permanent residency with conditions.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS ALONG WITH EXPENSES FOR AUSTRALIA PR VISA-
* Skilled Assessment –Your papers and fee will be sent to the concerned assessing body where you pay between 500 AUD- 1200 Aud Depending on the
ο Get approval in 2-3 months.
* English proficiency Test – Check if you have the required proficiency in the English language by taking the specified English language test. Fortunately, the Australian immigration authorities accept scores from various English ability tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc. So, you can take any of these tests to obtain the specified score
* Expression of Interest (EOI)– We file for EOI along with the positive skill assessment and IELTS/PTE/TOEFL Scorecard (depending upon the requirement)
* State Sponsorship – Paper will be sent for state nomination as per the availability in the state with the applicable fee and proof of funds.
* Invitation to Apply (ITA)-Upon receipt of Invitation documents are submitted to DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection )along with the fee of 4,640 AUD as visa fee for the main applicant, 2,320 AUD for spouse and 1,160 AUD per child and rest of the documents, they take 3-4 months to grant a visa. (medical and PCC happens during this period). Australia visa fees is depending upon the visa class you choose for your PR visa.
ο The last step is getting your PR visa.
The fee that we charge at Province Immigration Services is very nominal when put across the price of your dreams and career. You get many benefits of an Australia PR Visa.
We at Province Immigration can help you with the documentation and submission of
your profile with our huge experience in the line.
We are Australian Immigration Experts with a Zero Rejection rate. Talk to our Expert- 9896196762 to know more and start your process with the best in the
industry payment plan.
Want to know how much you will score on the Australia PR points calculator?
To check your eligibility for an Australia PR Visa visit Province Immigration and get answers to all your queries. Just click on the free assessment form, and the Best Australia Visa and Immigration Expert will assess your file and get back to you with the results.
Why Choose Province Immigration?
Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Australia& as well as Canada. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval. Some of the main factors that make us the Best Immigration consultancy for Australia PR Visa –
→ Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money in the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
→ Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
→ Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
→ Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result, Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
→ Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of settlement abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
→ Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in the industry.
→ Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.