Apply For Australia PR Visa | Australia PR Visa From India
This detailed guide will let you know about the Australia PR visa process from India along with its fee, eligibility, benefits, and many more.
Are you aware of the process that needs to be followed for acquiring an Australia permanent residency visa? If we simply say, you will have to get a job offer from an Australian or apply for a work visa or PR visa in order to migrate to Australia whenever the opportunity comes. One thing that can benefit your visa application is having a relative or a family member in Australia already. This will ease off your stress to obtain PR in Australia.
In this guide, we will let you know the pathways to help you immigrate to Australia in a guaranteed way.
What Is The Australia PR Visa?- A Brief
If we talk about the Australia permanent residency visa, it is a type of visa that will allow a candidate to work and reside in Australia for a time duration of 5 years. After 4 years of formal work, one can change their status of citizenship in Australia.
Also, it will allow the candidate to move along with their family in Australia with the Australia PR visa from India.
What Are The Benefits Of The Australia Permanent Residency Visa?
When you achieve permanent residency in the country by obtaining an Australia PR visa, you will get the following benefits:
- You will have the freedom to work and settle down in any part of the country by getting an Australia PR visa from India.
- Your family members will be allowed to live with you in Australia.
- Up to a certain age, your childrens will get the benefit of free education.
- You will be eligible to sponsor your relative for permanent
residency status in Australia.
- Better work culture and great healthcare facilities for you and your family members will be there.
What Is The Australia PR Visa Eligibility?
If you wish to pass the eligibility criteria of the Australia permanent residency visa, you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Points Requirement
You will need to have at least 65 points on the Australia immigration calculator to get an ITA (Invitation To Apply). Remember that the more points you have, the higher is your chance to get an ITA for a PR visa.
Your age is another important factor for an Australia PR visa. A candidate should be below 45 years of age to apply for this visa.
- Language Proficiency
You must take language proficiency tests such as IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, and many more. This will prove your efficiency in the English language.
- Nominated Occupation
This will include the occupation as per your skills and experience. You will be nominated for an occupation according to the demand of workers in the country.
- Skills Assessment
It is a skill assessment test that is issued by the country’s government in order to check whether you meet the standards to work in a relevant occupation.
- Medical status
This is essential to analyze whether you are healthy or not.
What Is The Australia PR Visa Cost In 2023?
The Australia PR visa cost is mentioned below for you:
- The fee for Primary applicants is $4115 AUD (2,20,825 INR).
- The fee for Dependent above 18 years (spouse) is $2055 AUD (110298 INR).
- The fee for Dependent below 18 years (children) is $1030 AUD (55283 INR).
If you have any doubts, you may connect with the Australia PR visa consultants.
What Is The Point System For The Australia PR Visa?
You will need to gain at least 65 points to get the Australia PR visa from India. Remember that your application will be evaluated on the basis of age, language proficiency, and many other factors we have discussed above. You can use our Australia PR points calculator to analyze your score.
How Can You Apply For An Australia PR Visa?
You will have to follow the given steps in order to apply for Australia PR visa from India:
- Firstly, you need to gain at least 65 points to become an eligible candidate.
- If your qualification for Australia PR is confirmed, you will need to take the skill assessment test. This test is conducted by the authority of Australia. After this, your application will be submitted online for Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Once your application is accepted, within 60 days, you will have to submit all the required documents to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
- After the successful verification of the necessary documents, the Australia PR visa will be issued to you by them.
What Is The Australia PR Visa Process From India?
The visa process for Australia is discussed below:
- You need to check your eligibility.
- Take the skill assessment test through the Australian authority.
- Submit Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Within 60 days of acceptance of your Expression of Interest, upload all the necessary documents for verification, and gain your Australia permanent residency visa.
What Is The Australia PR Visa Processing Time?
For your information, the Australia PR visa has to go through various stages. Therefore, each stage has different time frames that we will discuss here.
- Skill Assessment Stage:
This stage takes up to 45 days to 60 days. In this, your education and work experience will be assessed through a test. This will be done under the designated skill assessment body.
- Expression Of Interest Stage:
This stage does not have a clear time duration. The processing time is totally dependent on the score you achieve.
- Visa Application Submission Stage:
This stage takes up to 60 days after you receive an ITA. Once you have received your ITA, you need to submit your visa application to DIBP.
- Visa Approval Stage:
This stage takes up to 3 months to 5 months. Once you have submitted your essential documents, DIBP will verify your details. If the details are fully satisfying according to the, your visa will be granted to you.
How Can You Get PR In Australia?
Get Australian permanent residency by following the step by step process:
- Check the eligibility for PR. Gain at least 65 points on the Australia immigration points calculator.
- Select the appropriate skills assessment body for the first step in the Australian application process.
- After your education and work experience have been successfully assessed, you can apply for the “Skill Select (pool system)”.
- On the basis of your score, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for the end stage.
- Submit all the necessary documents to BDIp within 60 days of receiving an ITA.
- Your documents will be verified by DBIP, you will get your Australia PR visa from India.
What Are The Requirements Of Australia Permanent Residency Visa?
You can apply for an Australia PR visa from India in the easiest of ways. Being a skilled professional, you must have fulfilled the requirements that we have discussed above including 65 points in the Australia Point Calculation System. You will also need to have sufficient funds in your bank to show your ability to sustain yourself and your family in Australia.
Some of the key requirements for an Australia PR visa from India are:
- Your Educational Qualification Certificates.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Your Work Experience Certificates (In Any).
- Your Travel Documents Including Passports, Permission To Migrate From Relevant Authorities, Etc.
- Your Medical And Police Verification Certificates.
- Proof Of Settlement Funds.
What Is The Australia PR Visa Fee?- Latest 2023
The updated Australia PR visa fee is mentioned in the following chart:
Government Visa Processing Fees for Primary, Secondary and Child applicants
Skill Assessment (may vary according to authority and occupational fees)
English Language Assessment
State Sponsorship (If applicable)
Medical Test Fees
Visa Label Fees
What Are The Categories Of Australia PR Visa?
There are many ways through which you can apply for the Australia PR visa. You can choose from the given programs as per your requirements and eligibility:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This is a proper Australian permanent residency visa for the candidates. It is a 5-year visa that can be converted to citizenship.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): This visa category is for skilled workers who have been nominated by an Australian state or territory. In this, they must prove that your occupation is on the Skilled Occupation List of Australia. You will be allowed to apply for any sector within the nominated state or territory.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491 ): In this, applicants must meet the skill requirements and obtain sponsorship or nomination from either a state or territory government. The visa grants the candidate a four-year stay in Australia indeed.
Province Immigration- The Best Australia PR Visa Consultants In India
We are the best Australia PR visa consultants in India for you. This is because of the following reasons:
- Experienced Consultants: Province Immigration has the best consultants for you in India. They have experience and expertise in this industry and can provide you with the best guidance and assistance. They will guide you about Australia PR visa process from India so that you will be able to land in your dream destination this year.
- 24*7 Support: They are available for the candidates 24*7 to solve your doubts and queries on immigration to Australia for permanent residency. You can also get a free consultancy session from our experts and get detailed knowledge on immigration.
- Other Services: Province Immigration offers visa services for Canada, USA, Germany, etc., including tourist, study, spouse, and prime memberships. They also offer IELTS coaching and post-landing services.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time using the following contact information:
Our Head Office Location: 1201-1208, 12th Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Official Contact Number: +91 98961 96762 or +011-46103977
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://provinceimmigration.com/
Our Timing: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.