RNIP Canada Program 2023
The List of Communities Which Are Part Of The Rural Northern Immigration Pilot Program are –
- North bay, Ontario
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario
- Timmins, Ontario
- Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
- Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Rhineland/ Plum Coulee/ Gretna/ Altona, Manitoba
- Moose jaw, Saskatchewan
- Claresholm, Alberta
- Vernon, British Columbia
- West Kootenay, British Columbia
The Rural Northern Immigration Pilot Program Steps :
- Communities shortlisted for participated
- Community employers approach the prospective candidates or, candidates can approach the community employers
- Candidate submits the application
- The candidates who meet the eligibility norms are shortlisted
- The community endorses the candidates for the IRCC
- Candidates submit an application for review to the IRCC
- Assessment of the applicant by the IRCC
- Candidate attains the Permanent Residency status
Eligibility requirements for the RNIP
1-Work experience – The foundation necessary work penetration of a single year ceaseless in the previous three years indicated the network. The foundation working hours should be in any event 1560, which will incorporate low maintenance and all day work equally. The working hours ought to be in one occupation, albeit different managers and should be secured over a period of annually. Here it is critical to be aware of the chipping in work or independently employed work does not qualify as work penetration. The substantial subtleties of the work experience incorporate all duties listed in your NOC and exercises in the number one spot articulation of NOC.
2- Educational Requirements – It will require a Canadian high school degree, at least for consideration. The candidate will need to undergo an Educational Credential Assessment in a licensed portal to showcase your credentials are at level with the Canadian criteria.
3- Language requirements – The immigration candidate should satisfy the minimum language requirement — Canadian Language Benchmarks [CLB] for English or Nivea de competence linguistique Canadians [NCLC] for French as per their particular NOC class as applicable to this work offer locally.
The minimum language requirements for each of the NOC categories –
- Express Entry Draw #236 – 4,750 ITAs are issued
- Everything about NOC 2021: Changes and Effect
- Express Entry #234: Lowest CRS since 2020
- Express Entry Draw #233: Canada invited 4,250 Candidates
- Express Entry Draw #232: 3,750 ITAs are issued
- Express Entry Draw #231
- Express Entry Draw #230: ITAs are increased to 2,750.
- Express Entry Draw #229: Forth all-program draw since July
- Express Entry Draw #228: 2,000 ITAs are issued
- Express Entry Draw #227: 1,750 ITAs are issued
- Express Entry #226: All Program Draw resume
- Express Entry Draw #225
- Express Entry Draw #224, invited 932 PNP candidates
- Express Entry Draw #223
- Express Entry Draw #222 | Latest Express entry Draw
|NOC Category||Minimum language requirement|
|Skill Type 0 [zero]: Management jobs For example, restaurant managers.||CLB / NCLC 6|
|Skill Level A: Professional jobs For example, doctors.||CLB / NCLC 6|
|Skill Level B: Technical jobs For example, plumbers.||CLB / NCLC 5|
|Skill Level C: Intermediate jobs For example, long-haul truck drivers||CLB / NCLC 4|
|Skill Level D: Labour jobs For example, fruit pickers.||CLB / NCLC 4|
4- Settlement funds –
The candidate must prove that they have enough money as settlement funds for supporting themselves as well as other family members for settling in the community.
Currently, the amount required for a family of up to 4 members as settlement funds –
|No. of family members||Funds required|
The processing of this application and additional aspects take a lot of time from the authorities. Thus they would like to make sure they are putting efforts in someone who’s prepared to spend the commitment forward.
6-Community-specific requirements –
Every one of the communities participating in the RNIP has its own specific requirements.
The attraction and retention of newcomers with the required skills are equated to your recipe for victory for the northern and rural communities in Canada. RNIP Program now becomes a most followed program for Immigrants.
Why Choose Province Immigration?
Province Immigration the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Canada. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval. Some of the main factors that makes us the Best Immigration consultancy for Canada PR Visa –
→ Processing fee: We don’t charge huge money in the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
→Working Days: We work 7 days for our clients.
→Scope of services: We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
→Refund: We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result, Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
→Success Rate: We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one
of the highest in the industry.
→ Visa categories: We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm
your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.