Express Entry Points system (Six Selection Factors Calculator)
Table of Content
67 Points Canada Calculator 2024
The IRCC uses 67 Points System in Canada Immigration to evaluate every applicant under the Federal Skilled Workers Program and decide whether they qualify or not. 67 points are the minimum score one should achieve on the Canada 67 points calculator to be considered eligible by the federal government. Six selection factors calculator helps you to check you eligibility for Canadian PR.
If a candidate is able to score 67 points or higher, they are qualified to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSPWP). In case they are not able to meet the cut-off for 67 points, they can do things like:
- Improve their language Skills
- Completing another degree, diploma or certificate
- Receiving a job offer from Canada
In this page, we will be helping you to calculate 67 points Canada Immigration with the help of our 67 points Canada Calculator 2024!!
Check Your Eligibility
Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program :
Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the immigration authorities specify 6 factors based on which an application is assessed and allotted points. Here is a brief about each of those factors.
- Language Skills (maximum 28 points): English and French are 2 official languages of Canada. Immigrants planning to settle down in this country should have mastery over one or both of these languages. He or she should be able to listen, speak, read and write these languages. To test the applicant’s language skills, there are certified tests. Based on their score, candidates can score up to 28 points in this factor.
- Education (maximum 25 points): Every degree, certification, diploma or higher education that a candidate possesses will fetch points for him. To meet the Express Entry minimum points mark, you should provide authentic documents for any education acquired from a foreign university or provide an Educational Credential Assessment report for any qualification acquired from a Canadian university. Candidates who hold Masters or Ph.D. Degrees will receive more points in this category.
- Work experience (maximum 15 points): Work experience holds great importance for Federal Skilled Workers. If you have spent at least 30 hours per week for 12 months working in a full-time job which is relevant to your skills, acquiring permanent residence becomes easier. Here IRCC will consider your work experience in a different country as well as in Canada. You may get additional points if you have worked while studying in Canada. People with 6 or more years of experience will fetch 15 points for the candidates.
- Age (maximum 12 points): Age is a crucial factor for those who want to cross the 67 Points Immigration Canada threshold. Every applicant above the age of 18 years desiring to qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker program will acquire points according to their age. People between the age group of 18-35 will get maximum points. As the applicant’s age increases, he or she will get lesser and lesser points in this category.
- Arranged employment in Canada (maximum 10 points): It is highly advisable to anyone planning to get a Permanent Residence visa in Canada to get a permanent job offer from a Canadian company. Having an appointment letter from a Canadian employer will get you as many as 10 points in the 67 points calculator. This job offer should be full time for at least one year. A valid job offer should be for the education or work experience that you have.
- Adaptability (maximum 10 points): Apart from the 5 factors mentioned above, the candidates can reach the 67 Points for Canada Immigration mark based on their spouse or common-law partner’s CRS score. If your partner has a better language proficiency score, they might gain 5 points. Your or your partner’s education from a Canadian university and Canadian work experience can gain 5 points. Having a blood relative in Canada might also add up to 5 points to your score. Your or your partner’s parents, grandparents, siblings, child or grandchild who is already the citizen of Canada qualify in the relative’s category.
Language Proficiency (Maximum 28 points)
Canada has a population of English speaking communities. It is very important to be able to communicate in English. These points are awarded to the candidates based on the factors: Speaking, Reading, Listening and Writing.
For a language test, the candidate is required to take an approved language test to prove their language knowledge. Canada uses the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) levels for the English language.
Candidate needs to score minimum CLB level 7 for 1 official language in all 4 language testing criteria. For 2nd official language, the candidate must have a minimum level of CLB 5.
Check Your Eligibility
First Official Language ( Maximum 24 Points )
|CLB Level 9 or Higher
|CLB Level 8
|CLB Level 7
|Below CLB Level 7
|Not Eligble to apply
Second Official Language ( Maximum 4 Points )
|Minimum CLB Level 4 in all abilities
|CLB 4 or less in any of the 4 abilities
|Duration of Work Experience (In years)
|Maximum Points Awarded
|6 or more years
Age (Maximum 12 points)
|Age (In Years)
|47 or older
|Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner’s language level:Minimum CLB level 4 or higher in all four abilities (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing)
|Candidate’s Past studies: Completed minimum of 2 years of full-time study at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada
|Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner’s past studies in Canada:Spouse or common-law partner completed a minimum of 2 academic years of full-time study at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada
|Applicant’s Past work in Canada:Minimum 1 year of work experience in Canada in an occupation classified under NOC skill level 0, A or B with a valid work permit
|Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner’s past work in CanadaSpouse or common-law partner did a minimum of 1 year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit
|Arranged employment in Canada
|Relatives in Canada:If the candidate or their spouse or common-law partner have a relative in Canada who are living in Canada as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and 18 years old
Check Your Eligibility
Why Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi-
We provide 100% transparent and expert services with the best in industry pricing plan. Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi , if you are looking for Canada PR visa .We have Zero visa rejection rate till now. Our hard working and dedicated team of experts works 24*7, so that you can reach us at your convenience. Based on the user profile we analyze, recommend appropriate countries based on the employment opportunities available for professionals with specific skill sets and are aspiring for an international job with a permanent residency.
Our dedicated team ensures that everything runs smoothly, from proper documentation to quick hassle-free processing of your visa to any country and many more essential services.
We have been highly regarded as one of the best in the industry when it comes to delivering a pleasing and timely visa service to our customers. Be rest assured as we are looking into the tiniest detail possible.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.
Call: +91 98961 96762