Ontario PNP Points Calculator 2023
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is a point-based immigration program. To know your chances of getting an invitation to apply for the Ontario provincial nomination, you need to know your Ontario PR points. Ontario PNP points calculator is a tool that will help you to calculate your points based on your work experience, language skills, education, etc.
What are the different immigration categories under Ontario PNP?
There are multiple immigration categories under Ontario PNP through which you can apply to become a permanent resident in Ontario:
- Ontario Express Entry
- Human Capital Priorities Stream
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- General Category
- Foreign Skilled Worker with a Job Offer Stream
- International Student Category
- International Student with a Job-offer Stream
- International Student – Masters Graduate Stream
- International Student – Ph.D. Graduate Stream
- Business Category
- Entrepreneur Stream
- Corporate Stream
- Investors Stream
What is the minimum requirement for Ontario PNP?
The fastest way to apply for Ontario provincial nomination is through the OINP PNP Express entry program. It is an “enhanced” PNP stream that is in line with the federal government’s Express entry program. Through this express entry, candidates can apply for provincial nomination and Ontario PNP can search for skilled candidates in the express entry pool.
Here are the minimum requirements for the OINP Human Capital Priorities stream:
- A valid express entry profile;
- At least a CRS score of 400 points. It also depends on Ontario’s immigration authorities to determine the minimum CRS score requirement for OINP;
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7;
- The minimum level of professional experience depends on whether you have applied for a PR visa through the FSWP or the CEC;
- Show an intention to live in the province;
- Demonstrate proof of settlement funds;
Ontario PNP Points Calculator
To create an express entry profile, you have to score at least 67 points out of 100. These scores are assigned based on the following selection factors:
Following Ontario PNP points calculator will help you to calculate your Ontario PNP points:
Factor 1: Language Proficiency
Level 9 or higher
Below level 7
Not eligible to apply
Factor 2: Educational Qualifications
Doctoral (Ph.D.) level or its equivalent
Master’s level, or equivalent, OR an entry-to-practice professional degree, or equivalent. NOC 2011 skill level A Occupational related degree and it must be licensed by a provincial regulatory body
Two or more Canadian post-secondary credentials (Minimum one program of at least three years od duration), or equivalent
Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate for a program of three years or longer, or equivalent
Two-year Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate
One-year Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate
Canadian high school diploma, or equivalent
Factor 3: Work Experience
Work Experience (In years)
Less than 1
2 to 3
4 to 5
6 or more
Factor 4: Age
Age (in Years)
47 or older
Factor 5: Arranged Employment in Canada
Applicant currently work in Canada on a temporary work permit
A work permit is valid both when applying and when the visa is issued AND IRCC issued work permit based on positive LMIA AND applicant is working for the employer named on the work permit who has made a permanent job offer
Applicant work in Canada in a job that is exempt from LMIA requirement under:
· An international agreement or
· A federal-provincial agreement
Work Permit is valid both when applying and when the visa is issued AND Current employer has made a permanent offer
Applicant currently do not:
· Have a work permit, or
· Plan to work in Canada before getting a PR Visa
Applicant currently working in Canada and a different employer offer a permanent full-time job;
Applicant currently working in Canada that is exempt from LMIA but not under an international or federal-provincial agreement
The employer has made a permanent offer
An employer has positive LMIA
Factor 6: Adaptability
Arranged employment (principal applicant only)
Points under Factor 5: Arranged Employment
Candidate’s previous study in Ontario
Candidate completed at least two academic years of full-study at a secondary or post-secondary school in the province
Spouse or common-law partner’s previous study in the province
Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner completed at least two academic years of full-study at a secondary or post-secondary school in Ontario
Candidate’s Previous work in Ontario
Candidate must complete a minimum of one year of full-time work in the province:
· In a skilled occupation Skill type 0, A or B; and
· With a valid work permit or while authorized to work in Canada
Spouse or common-law partner’s previous work in Ontario
The candidate’s spouse or common-law partner completed one-year full-time work in the province
Relatives in Ontario
Candidate or their spouse or common-law partner, have a relative who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in Ontario and is 18 years or older
Spouse or common-law partner’s language proficiency
Minimum CLB level 4 or higher in all four categories (Reading, Speaking, Listening, and Writing)
Once you create your express entry profile, it’ll be submitted into the express entry pool with the profiles of all the other candidates. All the profiles are ranked based on their CRS score. You can know how points are awarded in the CRS with the help of the following tables for the Ontario Immigration points system.
Core Human Capital Factors
When moving with your spouse or common-law partner:
Work Experience in Canada
When moving without your spouse or common-law partner:
Work Experience in Canada
Spouse or Common-law Partner Factors
Work Experience In Canada
Skill Transferability Factors
A post-secondary degree and with strong language proficiency in the official language
With Canadian experience and a post-secondary degree
Foreign Work Experience
Foreign work experience and strong proficiency in the official language
With Canadian experience and foreign work experience
Certification of Qualification
Certificate of qualification and strong proficiency in the official language
Post-secondary education in Canada
French Language Proficiency
Siblings living in Canada
Why Choose Province Immigration?
Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Canada. We as an Immigration consultant provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval. Some of the main factors that make us the Best Immigration Consultants for Canada Visa –
- Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money in the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success-based.
- Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
- Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
- Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result, Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
- Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of
settling in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, IELTS training, Post Landing Services.
- Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one
of the highest in industry.
- Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm
your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
To help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.
Use our updated CRS Calculator to calculate your CRS Points. CRS Calculator is updated with CIC.