Travelling abroad might be confusing if you don’t have all the details. Here, we discuss the common visitor visa types, eligibility, cost, process, and documentation.
Know about Visit Visa
A visitor visa is a kind of non-immigrant visa that permits you to stay in a specific country for a certain or shorter period of time. A visitor visa allows you to attend short-term business activities, family/friends visits or go as a tourist and also for medical treatment.
Check Your Eligibility
Best countries or common countries to visit
With a visiting visa, what can I do?
Here are the activities that I can do while having a visitor visa-
- Visiting relatives
- Attending business activities like conference
- Visiting family and friends
- Medical treatment
- Taking part in short-term training
- Job Search ( In some Countries)
You can not work or study while holding a temporary visiting visa. You need another visa category for work and study in a foreign country.
Things to know about the visitor visa-
- You can obtain easily
- Genuine reason for travel
- Proof of funds
- A visa interview might be held
- Biometrics might be required
- Granted for 3 to 6 months
Types of visitor visa
There are different kinds of visitor visas available depending on travel purposes (tourism, visiting family/friends, business, or transit). Each country has its own eligibility criteria and application process.
A visitor visa allows the number of entries. It can be a single entry, double entry, or multiple entry.
Check Your Eligibility
Processing time for a Tourist/Visitor visa
The processing time for a tourist/visitor visa depends on the country which offers you the visa. It also depends on the candidate’s nationality.
Documents required for Tourist/Visitor visa
Basic document requirements:
Other document requirements:
Standard procedure to get a visitor visa
The standard procedure to get a tourist/visitor visa for many countries is-
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Schedule a appointment at the embassy for visa interview
- Attend the interview at the embassy on assigned date and time
Processing time for tourist/visitor visas
Here we get to know about that how much processing time a tourist/visitor visa can take-
- Australia- It takes 2-4 weeks from the date of submitting the visa application
- Canada- Canada visitor visa takes maximum of 15 days from the date of submitting the visa application
- USA- It takes somewhere 3-5 weeks to process the application
- UK- You can expect a decision within 3 weeks of attending the appointment at the visa application centre
- New Zealand- Processing time for New Zealand depends on the workload, the majority of visa applications are cleared within 3 months.
Based on the countries here is the cost to apply for tourist/visitor visa-
Check Your Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for a visitor visa
As we know each country has its own eligibility criteria. let’s discuss the eligibility criteria for each country-
Apply for a Tourist/Visitor visa for Business purposes
A business visa has different eligibility criteria which depends on the country. Here are certain documents list which is generally required to apply for tourist/visitor visa–
- A valid passport
- Travel itinerary
- Academic credentials
- Business and professional credentials
- Show proof that you will return back to your home country when your trip ends
- Proof of adequate financial resources
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Copy of fee paid for the visa application
How Province Immigration Can Help You?
- Profile Evaluation: We check your particular profile history with the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you need to apply for.
- Obtaining documents: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa.
- professional direction: We are always here to help you, whether it be with interview preparation, French/English classes, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or help with application forms, medical clearance certificates, or police clearance certificates.
- Dedicated Case Officer: Throughout the process, we provide you with individualised support and serve as the company’s primary point of contact.
- Post-Landing Services: After you’ve gotten your visa, we assist you in settling down in the nation. These services are specially tailored to meet your needs. With Province Immigration, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services.