Singapore Tourist Visa
15 different nations’ nationals are eligible for a Singapore visa according to Singapore’s visa regulations. Indians top the list of foreign tourists to Singapore among several others. With a print-out visa, you may now enter Singapore and spend up to 30 days there.
What is a Singapore Tourist Visa?
The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is responsible for issuing Singapore visas. This is a pre-entry permit that allows the bearer of the visa to enter or depart from Singapore. Depending on the kind of visa, a person’s allowed stay in Singapore varies.
A visa for entrance is not required for visitors holding diplomatic or official passports to enter Singapore.
Since Singapore is one of the most popular travel destinations for Indians, there has been a significant increase in the need for a visa. The online procedure is easy to follow. Individual walk-in applications are not accepted by the Singapore High Commission.
Before travelling to Singapore with an Indian passport, you must get a Singapore visit visa.
Documents Required for a Singapore Visa from India
The following documents are required for a Singapore visit visa for Indians –
- Duly filled visa application form.
- Passport with 6 months validity at least.
- Clear photocopy of passport’s first, last, and observation pages.
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs.
- Copy of passport of the invitee.
- 6 months bank statement of the applicant.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Covering letter stating the purpose of visit, date of travel, number of passengers, details of the land itinerary, place of stay in Singapore, and employment details of the applicant.
How to apply for a Singapore Visa?
Step 1: Enter your legitimate information in each blank on the form, including your name, address, and passport details. Then, based on your needs, choose one of the processing times. The cost of the Singapore e-Visa may change in response to changes in processing timeframes.
Step 2: At this point, you must revise and pay as necessary. Make sure all the details are right and that you have entered them all while you are editing. Your application for a visa may be rejected if you make any mistakes during the procedure.
Step 3: Uploading a document is the final step. You must now submit the necessary paperwork to support your visa application.
If more documents are needed, you must submit them and wait for the Singapore e-Visa to be approved by the period that is specified.
Check Your Eligibility
Singapore Visa Fee Structure
Singapore eVisa Fee Structure for Indian Citizen
Super Rush Processing
Processing time for a Singapore visa
Depending on the visa kind of choice and the application location, different processing times apply. The maximum processing period for an Indian citizen’s Singaporean visa is 7 to 10 business days.
It is advised to submit the application at least 30 days before the departure date, even if it appears that it will just take a week to process. It facilitates processing without stress.
Eligibility Requirements for a Singapore Tourist Visa
Singapore’s Immigration Government has divided its country’s citizens who need visas into two categories.
Assessment Level I Countries
Individuals from the aforementioned countries must apply for a visa online through a local Singaporean, the closest Singaporean diplomatic post, a strategic partner in Singapore, or through individuals operating as approved immigration agents outside of the nation.
By printing their e-Visas, passport holders from these nations can obtain their visas in a single day. Holders of non-ordinary passports from these nations—aside from North Koreans—are exempt from the requirement to apply for a visa.
Countries falling under Assessment Level I:
Diplomatic or official service passport holders of Jordan, Bangladesh, Tunisia, Morocco, and Saudi Arabia are exempt from the visa requirements for non-ordinary passport holders of Assessment Level II nations.
Visits to Singapore Without a Visa
For a maximum of 30 days, nationals who are not on the lists for Assessment Level I and Assessment Level II are permitted to enter without a visa. A small number of passport holders are exempt, nevertheless, and they are allowed to stay for 90 days.
All European Union Citizens
United States of America
Assessment Level II Countries
Residents or nationals of the Assessment Level II nations listed below are required to get a visa in advance.
They can take this up with a strategic partner in Singapore, get in touch with a Singaporean living nearby, get in touch with the closest diplomatic post, or seek advice from an immigration specialist residing outside of Singapore.
Within a maximum of three working days, visas for the following nations will be granted.
The countries falling under the criteria of Assessment Level II countries are:
How Can Province Immigration Help You?
- Profile Evaluation: We check your particular profile history with the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you need to apply for.
- Resume Writing: We assist you in preparing a CV that attracts the attention of the relevant immigration authority.
- Obtaining documents: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa.
- professional direction: We are always here to help you, whether with interview preparation, French/English classes, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or with application forms, medical clearance certificates, or police clearance certificates.
- Dedicated Case Officer: Throughout the process, we provide you with individualized support and serve as the company’s primary point of contact.
- Post-Landing Services: After getting your visa, we assist you in settling down in the nation. These services are specially tailored to meet your needs. With Province Immigration, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services.