Portugal Job Seeker visa
The job seeker visa entitles its holder to enter and remain only in Portugal for the purpose of looking for a job; and authorizes him/her to carry out a subordinated work activity, until the visa expires or until the residence permit is granted.
This visa is granted for a period of 120 days, renewable for another 60 days, and allows only one entry into Portugal.
This visa provides the right to migrate to Portugal without a job offer letter.
Why Portugal Job Seeker visa
- No IELTS Required
- No Point System
- Candidate Can earn in EURO by investing in Rupee
- Apply for Citizenship In 3-5 years
- Best Destination to retire
- Migrate with family after receiving Job Seeker visa
- Can be converted into a long-term work permit
Benefits of settling in Portugal
- The widely spoken language is English
- Tax exemptions for Residency card holder
- Ranked #4 in the Global Peace Index
- The average salary is 30,000 euros per annum
- Free Healthcare facilities
- Family settlement
Eligibility Criteria for Portugal Job Seeker Visa
- No specific education or work experience criteria
- No Age Criteria
- Health Insurance
- No criminal Record
- Confirmed return tickets
- Booking confirmation of accommodation in Portugal
- Candidate must have at least saving of Euro 2,280
- Settlement Plan
- No requirement for an IELTS Score
- Maintenance of required funds
Fee and process time for Portugal Job Seeker visa
Visa application fee/Embassy fee – Euro 75-90 ( Depending on the Country of applying)
Candidate must have savings of Euro 760*3 (2,280 ) in their bank account.
Process Time- Process time for a Portugal Job Seeker visa is 3-6 months depending on the situation. Sometimes if documents are in order it may take less than 3 months.
Step By step process for Portugal Job Seeker Visa
- Checking eligibility as per requirement
- Start the process with the experienced team of Province Immigration
- Arrange Documents as per Checklist
- Request for Criminal Record inquiry form signed form by the Immigration and Border Services (SEF)
- Apply for visa application
- Fly to Portugal
How Province Immigration Can Help You?
- Profile Evaluation: We check your particular profile history with the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you need to apply for.
- Resume Writing: We assist you in preparing a CV that attracts the attention of the relevant immigration authority.
- Obtaining documents: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa.
- professional direction: We are always here to help you, whether it be with interview preparation, French/English classes, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or help with application forms, medical clearance certificates, or police clearance certificates.
- Dedicated Case Officer: Throughout the process, we provide you with individualized support and serve as the company’s primary point of contact.
- Post-Landing Services: After you’ve gotten your visa, we assist you in settling down in the nation. These services are specially tailored to meet your needs. With Province Immigration, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services.