Germany Job seeker Visa
The Germany Job Seeker Visa is a German National long stay visa that was established in August 2012. The main idea is to lure more qualified experts from abroad to come to Germany to attend interviews and find a job. Germany is now attracting a million skilled workers to work and settle in the country for a long-time.
The shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany, specifically in engineering, manufacturing and the IT sectors, as well as health specialists, has pushed the Federal Government to try and find other solutions in order to fill the labor gaps.
Processing Time :
- Embassy/Consulate Processing time: 3-4 months* from the date of Application
- The processing procedures and periods are revised from time to time at the sole discretion of the German Consulate/Embassy.
Benefits of applying under Germany Job Seeker visa :
- Search for a job while you are in Germany
- A fast track option to apply for permanent residency for Germany
- No pre-condition of offer letter
- A chance to work in one of the strongest economies
- Employment Opportunities in a number of significant sectors
- Option to bring your immediate family members including your spouse and children to Germany after obtaining permanent residency.
JOB IN GERMANY
- Germany is seeking qualified foreign workers in the shortage occupations (e.g. engineers, technicians, scientists, IT)
- More than 1.2m vacancies across the German job market.
- Top Industries: Machinery, Automotive and Aviation, Chemical and Medical, Energy and Environmental Technology, Engineering, Electronics and ICT, Consumer and Service.
|Occupation||Salary In Euros|
|Managing Administrators, or CEOs||170,000 – 800,000|
|Federal Minister||168,000 – 204,000|
|Investment Bankers||145,000 – 300,000|
|Sales Manager||134,000 – 200,000|
|Laboratory Manager||122,000 – 180,000|
|Attending Medical Doctor||85,000 – 150,000|
|IT Specialists||66,000 – 81,000|
|Engineer||64,000 – 120,000|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for a Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The applicant must also fulfill several criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa, as follows:
- The possession of a Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree.
- Have a relevant (a minimum of 5 years) of experience in your related field of interest/study.
- Show proof of travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit.
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your whole stay in Germany.
⇒ We have a team of qualified and experienced immigration consultants who specialize in the German visa process. We cater services that not only meet your visa needs but also serve you beyond it :
♦ Eligibility Check : We help you check whether your occupation is listed in Germany’s in-demand list. Along with this, our team guides you to understand the eligibility requirements, customized document checklist, process, and more.
♦ Visa Application and Follow-up : We apply for the visa on your behalf and follow-up with the concerned authorities to keep you updated on the status.
♦ Resume Preparation: We have India’s finest writers who specialize in preparing German standard resumes and cover letters.
♦ Job Search Assistance: We cut down your stress of knocking every company for a job. Our network is strong, with the help of which we ease your job search process and connect you to employers.As German employers are keen on several aspects while hiring foreign candidates, we help you crack the code. Our expert job search assistants give you tips and tricks on winning a job in Germany.
♦ Interview preparation assistance: Firstly, we help you understand what happens during the visa interview. Our team prepares you to pass the interview with a positive result. We also help you prepare for German jobs.
♦ Miscellaneous services: With our recognition of being “more than just a visa company”, we go the extra mile in providing you services that help you enjoy a comfortable stay in Germany.
♦ Extra Services : From accommodation search help to post-landing services, we cover everything !
While this is an overview of the process, the finer details of Germany’s job seeker visa can be collected from our consultant at any of our nearest branches.Kansas Overseas Careers has been helping students as well as professionals to migrate to Germany through various visa pathways and shall be glad to assist you too .
What are the required documents you should prepare to support your eligibility in 2020?
The document checklist includes:
- Completed filled German job Seeker Visa application form
- Valid Passport
- A copy of passport data page
- 3 passport photo
- Cover letter
- Update CV
- Academic Qualification documents
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of Health Insurance for the stay duration
- Proof of financial resources
- Bank Statement
- Sponsorship letter from the sponsor
- Blocked bank account
How Long Can I Stay in Germany with a Job Seeker Visa?
The Germany Job seeker visa holders can stay in Germany for up to six months in search of a job in their field. Once they find the job they must convert it into an employment residence permit. Once you get a job you have two possibilities :
- You can either apply for an EU Blue Card- To get an EU Blue Card, you need to have an employment offer of 44,800 euros per annum salary or at least 34,944 euros salary per annum in the STEM field.You can directly apply for the permanent residence permit in Germany by 33 months on the EU Blue Card. By proving German language skills, you can get the same in 21 months.
- You can apply for an employment residence permit – In this kind of permit, mostly the employer will sponsor you, or else you can also do it on your own. After 5 years, you can apply for the permanent residence permit.Along with this, you get get your family members by Family Reunion Long Term Visa. But you and your family members have to fulfill the requirements for it.
Funds requirement for a Germany Visa?
- Travel Insurance of at least 6 months: Costs depends upon your selected scheme
- Fund Maintenance : Approx. INR 3,17,152.64 (4000€)
Note: Other miscellaneous fees may be applicable depending upon your case file. The above does not include a visa consultant fee.
Why Choose Province Immigration ?
Province Immigration the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Germany. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval. Some of the main factor that make us the Best Immigration consultancy for Germany Visa–
→ Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
→ Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
→ Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
→ Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
→ Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of
settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
→ Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one
of the highest in industry.
→ Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm
your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.