Alberta PNP Points Calculator 2023
The Alberta Points calculator for AINP:
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is one of the simple and easy Canadian provincial nominee programs. There are three immigration streams under Alberta PNP:
Alberta Opportunity Stream
Alberta Express Entry Stream
Self-Employed Farmer Stream
2. Language Proficiency Points
What is the Alberta PNP selection process for Express entry candidates?
AINP’s Express entry stream is in line with the federal government’s Express entry program. To apply for the nomination, candidates are required to score 67 out of 100. Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination get 600 CRS points. These many points guarantee an ITA in the next express entry draw for Canada PR Visa.
Six selection factors under which a candidate earns the Atlantic Immigrant Nominee Program points:
|Selection Factors||Points Allocated|
|Education||Maximum 25 Points|
|Ability in English and/or French||Maximum 28 Points|
|Work experience||Maximum 15 points|
|Age||Maximum 12 points|
|Arranged employment in Alberta||Maximum 10 points|
|Adaptability||Maximum 10 points|
|Total||Maximum 100 points|
|Passing marks:||67 Points|
Alberta AINP points Calculator 2023
Following are how points are awarded in the Alberta PNP Points Calculator for Canada Immigration through Express Entry linked stream – AINP Express Entry Stream:
1. Age Points
|Age of Applicant||Points|
|18 to 35||12|
|47 and over||0|
|9 or Higher||6||6||6||6|
|Below 7||Not Eligible to Apply|
|CLB Levels||Points Awarded|
|At least CLB 5 in all of the four abilities||4|
|CLB 4 or less in any of the four abilities||0|
3. Work Experience
|1 year (Minimal threshold)||9|
|2 to 3 years||11|
|4 to 5 years||13|
|6 years or more||15|
|Level of Education||Points|
|Master`s level or professional degree||23|
|2 or more post-secondary credentials, one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential||22|
|3 year or longer post-secondary credential||21|
|2 year post-secondary credential||19|
|1 year post-seondary credential||15|
5. Arranged Employment
|Candidate is currently working in Canada on an LMIA-based work permit and his or her work in Canada is considered “skilled” (NOC 0, A, or B level).||The work permit is valid when a permanent residency application is made* and The employer has made a permanent, full-time skilled job offer to the applicant. *At the time the permanent resident visa is issued, the applicant is expected to hold a validated work permit.||10|
|Candidate is currently working in Canada on an LMIA-exempt work permit or a work permit issued under a provincial/territorial agreement.||The work permit is valid when a permanent residence application is made* and The employer has made a permanent, full-time skilled job offer to the applicant. *At the time the permanent resident visa is issued, the applicant is expected to still hold a valid work permit.||10|
|Candidate does not hold a valid work permit and is not otherwise authorized to work in Canada.||A prospective employer has made a permanent, full-time skilled job offer to the applicant; and The offer of employment has received a positive LMIA||10|
|Candidates holds a valid work permit or is otherwise authorized to work in Canada, but does not fall under one of the two above scenarios.||The work permit or authorization is valid when a permanent residence application is made; A prospective employer has made a permanent, full-time skilled job offer to the applicant; and The offer of employment has received a positive LMIA||10|
|PA previous work in Canada (minimum 1 year NOC O, A, B)||10|
|Previous study in Canada||5|
|Previous study in Canada – accompanying spouse/partner||5|
|Previous work in Canada – accompanying spouse/partner||5|
|Arranged employment in Canada||5|
|Relative in Canada – 18 years or older||5|
|Language ability CLB 4 or above – accompanying spouse/partner (IELTS 4/4.5/3.5/4)||5|
How Alberta PNP works?
To apply under Alberta PNP for a provincial nomination, a candidates requires a Notification of Interest (NOI) from the province. To get an NOI, the candidate must meet the minimum requirements. These requirements are as follows:
- Have an active Express Entry profile;
- Must have the intention to live in the province permanently;
- Must support in province’s economic development and diversification process;
- Minimum CRS score of 300 points, cross check with Alberta PNP points calculator;
Other than the above mentioned, Alberta gives priority to the candidates who:
- Have work experience in Alberta occupation in-demand or have a valid job offer from an eligible provincial employer;
- Have graduated from the province’s educational institution and have a valid job offer;
- Have family members living in the province as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
Alberta Express Entry stream has two steps:
Step 1: Applicants with an Express Entry profile with the Government of Canada receive a Notification of Interest Letter (NOI) from the AINP in their Express Entry profile. Only candidates who receive an NOI can contact AINP to inform them of their interest in applying for this stream.
Step 2: The AINP invites these candidates to apply. Applicants determine whether they meet the evaluation criteria and submit an application. Complete applications are placed in a pool of eligible applications for review for processing.
Criteria for getting additional points on Alberta PNP Points Calculator
There are two different ways through which you can get extra points on Alberta PNP points calculator –
- You can relocate with your Spouse and utilize the language proficiency score of your spouse too
- You can get extra five points of the adaptability
The adaptability points for Alberta works on the following conditions –
- If you’ve got a relative residing in Canada. It could be a parent, Grandparent, Child or Grandchild. Even Aunt, uncle and Niece or Nephew also counts as relative but they ought to be above 18 decades old.
- You have past work experience of operating in Canada.
- You or your accompanying spouse has studied in Canada.
Why Is Province Immigration is the Best Immigration Consultants In Delhi?
Province Immigration the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Canada. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval.
Some of the main factor that make us the Best Immigration consultancy –
- Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
- Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
- Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
- Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
- Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
- Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
- Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.