Ireland Tourist Visa 2024
Table of Content
There are 30,000 castles in Ireland. If you like the rainy season, there is a lot to see in this nation, including museums, historical landmarks, and busy cities. Ireland’s breathtakingly beautiful natural surroundings have earned it the nickname “Emerald Isle.”
Millions of tourists come to this tiny nation each year. In Ireland, you can never get bored. Each year, more than 11.2 million visitors visit Ireland. The country’s economy gained 5.8 billion euros as a result of this. Examine this article thoroughly. It provides all the information you want on the Irish Tourist Visa.
What is an Ireland Visitor Visa?
The Ireland Visitor Visa is another name for the Ireland Tourist Visa. With this short-stay (C) visa, you can obtain pre-entry clearance. It assists you in requesting authorization to enter the nation and navigating through border control.
This visa is only good for ninety days or fewer at most. The duration of your stay in the nation will be determined by the immigration officer.
To obtain your visitation visa, you, as a foreign national, may fit into any one of these three categories. This is dependent on where you are from.
- No Ireland Tourist Visa Needed: If you are a citizen of any EU nation, of Switzerland, or a nation covered by an EEA agreement, you do not need a visa to enter Ireland.
- No Ireland Tourist Visa Needed, but Subject to Border Control: Visas are not needed for citizens of EU member states or those traveling under the EEA agreement to enter Ireland. In certain situations, you must ask the immigration officer at border control for permission to stay.
- Ireland Requires Both Border Control and a Tourist Visa: If they want to visit Ireland, all other nationals from across the world must apply for a visa. To remain in Ireland, they will also need to ask the immigration officer at border control for authorization.
Types of Ireland Tourist Visas
There are 3 main types of Ireland Tourist Visas
- Ireland Single-Entry Tourist Visa
- Ireland Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa
Single and multiple-entry tourist Visas
|Single Entry Normal
|Multiple Entry Normal
- Transit Visa
Countries Requiring an Irish Transit Visa
|Democratic Republic of Congo
Eligibility Criteria for the Ireland Tourist Visa
You will have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Ireland Tourist Visa
- Be a genuine traveller
- Capable of bearing all expenses
- Have valid reasons to return
- Be in good health
- Be of good character
- The valid purpose for travel.
Documents Required for the Ireland Tourist Visa
This is a comprehensive overview of all the paperwork Indian passport holders need to submit in order to obtain an Ireland tourist visa.
- Valid Passport: Six months should have passed from the expiration date of your passport. At least two of the pages should be left vacant for the visa stamp. It must not be split, ripped, torn, or otherwise destroyed.
- Photograph: At least 80% of the frame of your passport photo must feature your face.
- Travel Documents: Round-trip airline tickets must be reserved. It should affirm that you have returned to your home country and indicate your route of travel. This material is crucial and must be turned in.
- Travel Insurance: If you don’t have travel insurance, you can’t enter Ireland. Additionally, it ought to be good throughout the duration of your visit. It should also include your information as it appears on your passport.
- Cover Letter: The consular officer views this paper initially. If your cover letter has no pertinent information, your visa application may be denied. Seek expert assistance in drafting a visa, making sure to include all pertinent information.
Apply for the Irish Tourist Visa
The below points give you a step-by-step procedure to get an Irish Visiting Visa.
- Step 1: Download the application.
- Step 2: Fill out the application with the correct details.
- Step 3: Submit the online visa application form on the official website.
- Step 4: After submission, you will be provided a declaration.
- Step 5: Get the declaration printed into a hard copy sign it and keep it.
- Step 6: The fee should also be submitted at the mentioned place and time.
- Step 7: Submit the application at the visa office/Irish consulate/Irish embassy.
Costs of the Ireland Tourist Visa
Application Fee for Ireland Tourist Visa
|Single-Entry Tourist Visa
|Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa
|Transit Visa Fee
Kindly be aware that:
- Certain applications may be subject to additional fees for consular services.
- Candidates can use VFS Global to make payments.
- Note that credit cards are not accepted at VFS Global India.
Processing Time for an Ireland Visitor Visa
It is necessary to apply for an Irish visa online. According to the Irish Naturalization and Immigration Service, the processing time for visas is 8 weeks.
In other words, you must apply for an Ireland visa at least 2 months in advance of the time you want to visit the country. However, it would be preferable if you applied ahead of time.
How Province Immigration Can Help You?
- Profile Evaluation: We check your particular profile history with the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you need to apply for.
- Resume Writing: We assist you in preparing a CV that attracts the attention of the relevant immigration authority.
- Obtaining documents: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa.
- professional direction: We are always here to help you, whether it be with interview preparation, French/English classes, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or help with application forms, medical clearance certificates, or police clearance certificates.
- Dedicated Case Officer: Throughout the process, we provide you with individualized support and serve as the company’s primary point of contact.
- Post-Landing Services: After you’ve gotten your visa, we assist you in settling down in the nation. These services are specially tailored to meet your needs. With Province Immigration, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services.