USA Visitor Visa
The United States leads the world in terms of foreign tourism. Every year, the nation welcomes around 79.6 million foreign tourists. These folks come to the nation for leisure or business. It has a significant effect on the nation’s economy as well.
Know about US tourist visa
One kind of non-immigrant visa is the US tourist visa. It makes it possible for individuals to enter the US. Either tourism (‘B-2’ category) or business (‘B-1’ category) may be the goal. Additionally, it can be a mix of the two (‘B-1/B-2’ single visa).
Eligibility criteria of the US tourist visa
The eligibility criteria for the US tourist visa;
- Show proof of travel
- If it is for tourism purposes, then you need to show the travel itinerary, tickets, etc.
- When you visit family or friends, you need to show a letter of invitation
- For medical purposes, you need to show necessary medical documents
- For business visit-
- Show business invitation
- Proof that you are a foreigner
- Show the intent to leave the country
- You must not work, study, or do paid tasks.
- Show proof of funds
- You have a residence in your home country
Documents required for the US tourist visa
The documents required for the US tourist visa are:
- Valid passport
- Old passports (if any)
- Recent photograph (as per the requirements)
- Completed and signed DS-160 form
- Confirmation page of the DS-160 form
- It must be stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC)
- Receipts of the visa fee
- Proof of funds
- Proof of character
- Any other documents showing that you have no criminal record
- A letter describing the reason for your travel
- Display of intent to return back
- Printout of the appointment letter for the visa interview
Check Your Eligibility
How will you get a tourist visa to the USA?
You can get a tourist visa to the USA by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Submit a digital photograph
- Step 2: It must be according to the specific requirements mentioned.
- Step 3: Fill out the DS-160 application form
- Step 4: Get the ten-digit barcode
- Step 5: Pay the required application fees
- Step 6: Arrange a visa interview appointment
- Step 7: You need to schedule two appointments:
- One interview is at the embassy or consulate.
- The other one is at the Offsite Facilitation Centre (OFC)
- Step 8: You must give your biometrics at the Visa Application Centre (VAC)
- Step 9: Go for the personal visa interview.
- Step 10: If you meet the required criteria, you will get a US tourist visa.
Check Your Eligibility
Cost for a tourist visa to the USA?
The cost for a USA tourist visa is $160. You may also have to pay other fees.
- Visa issuance fees (depending on your nationality)
- Doctor’s fees (for proof of good health)
- Fees for proof of character
Processing time of the US tourist visa?
The processing time of a US tourist visa is between three days to two weeks. It can be delayed if there is traffic at the embassy or consulate.
How Province Immigration Can Help You?
- Profile Evaluation: We check your particular profile history with the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you need to apply for.
- Resume Writing: We assist you in preparing a CV that attracts the attention of the relevant immigration authority.
- Obtaining documents: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa.
- professional direction: We are always here to help you, whether it be with interview preparation, French/English classes, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or help with application forms, medical clearance certificates, or police clearance certificates.
- Dedicated Case Officer: Throughout the process, we provide you with individualized support and serve as the company’s primary point of contact.
- Post-Landing Services: After you’ve gotten your visa, we assist you in settling down in the nation. These services are specially tailored to meet your needs. With Province Immigration, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services.