Easiest Methods To Get A Canada PR Visa
This guide will let you know the easiest methods to get a Canada PR visa in 2023.
A Brief Introduction- Easiest Ways To Get Canada PR Visa
The following are the most straightforward ways in order to obtain permanent residency and immigrate to Canada:
- Express Entry Program: It is for professionals and trade workers.
- Provincial Nominee Programs: It is for those who do not meet Express Entry requirements.
- Business Investor Program: It needs a minimum investment of CAD $150,000
- Work Permit: It needs an LMIA from a Canadian Employer.
- Study Visa: It is for undergraduates or graduates.
- Visitor Visa: It can be changed to LMIA after reaching Canada.
- Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP)
However, an easy way to get a Canada PR is totally dependent on the eligibility criteria met by the candidate. Up to the present time, he or she must have also set their goals and priorities for getting a Canada PR visa. Undoubtedly, you can find various methods to get yourself a PR for Canada and finally immigrate to your dream country. Read this guide to know precisely on this.
Let’s Begin With This Guide For Canada PR Visa!
It has been reported that in the coming 3 years, Canada will indeed welcome over 1.2 million new immigrants. Each year, the federal Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) publishes a new Immigration Levels Plan that it uses to guide its operations.
In 2021, IRCC targeted 4,01,000 immigrants. Later in 2022, this number increased to 411,000 new permanent residents (PRs). This year, Canada aimed to welcome 421,000 additional immigrants. The following table summarizes Canada’s immigration targets between 2021 and 2023 by immigration category:
The Impact Of Covid-19 On Immigration To Canada- Previous Observation Reports
To increase immigrants to Canada in the next few years, the government came up with 2020-2022 Immigration Level Plans. Canada was all set to welcome over one million new permanent residents, but the Covid-19 dampened the immigration applications as the borders were closed.
However, with determined coronavirus vaccination drives, the government had started restoring its Immigration processes to Canada plans. In October 2020, Canada announced its 2021-2023 Immigration Level Plans, which escalated to welcome more than 400,000 immigrants soon as the pandemic cases slowed down.
What Is The Easiest Way To Immigrate To Canada From India?- Latest Updated 2023 For Canada PR Visa
To immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident requires you to follow any of the given easiest methods that is quick and guaranteed for sure. We have provided a list of the accessible ways to get Canada PR this year:
- Express Entry Program
Precisely, this system was launched in 2015, and since then, it has become the most widely popular immigration stream for the candidates. This is because it is the fastest and easiest immigration program for skilled workers to apply for a Canadian permanent resident visa for six months only. The new system is managed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and it proactively assesses recruits and selects qualified immigrants and/or with relevant qualifications under the following federal economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The Express Entry program also allows various Canadian provinces and territories to use the system to allow suitable nominees under Provincial Nominee Programs to meet labor market demands. This system is based on the point-based evaluation using the Comprehensive Ranking System Tool. The points are given on the basis of factors such as a candidate’s age, educational qualification, language proficiency, work experience, and more. If you get an eligible score, you will receive an ITA for Canada PR visa from IRCC. The Express Entry system is known as the easiest way for candidates to get Canada PR. For your information, the last Express Entry draw was held on 3rd August, 2023 by IRCC in which trade-based category applicants were invited with a CRS score of 388.
2. The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
This pathway is increasingly becoming a popular way to immigrate to Canada. Canadian provinces such as Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia, etc. have developed their immigration programs that offer a faster and less competitive process. However, the PNPs generally require the applicants to reside in that particular Province/ Territory after they arrive in Canada. Furthermore, most PNPs require a job offer from a Canadian employer to qualify.
PNP targeted to welcome approximately 64,000 to 81,500 skilled immigrants in 2021. With over 80 PNP programs to choose from, there are many options to consider, which can be advised by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (CRIC ) to choose the best program for you.
Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program operates by nominating immigrants that want to live and work in a particular Province or Territory with the purpose to immigrate to Canada. To begin with, a candidate is required to choose a province that they would like to work in. The choice of Province will influence the applicant’s application for nomination and based on its labour and immigration needs, decide whether the applicant is eligible to move and settle in the specific province. Following are the various PNPs to choose from:
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
- Yukon Nominee Program
3. Business Investor Program:
This Investor Category is designed for high-net-worth investors who own or manage investments and businesses overseas. Experienced business people are welcome to invest in the Canadian economy and contribute to Canada’s economy. There are basically two programs for investors in Canada:
- The Federal Investor Program
- The Quebec program.
Both programs require that the applicants have a high net worth and make a large investment (around CAD $150,000) in an approved investment fund for a 5-year period. Investors can also bring along their family members as dependents on their Canada PR visa applications.
4. Work Permit Visa (LMIA)
Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a verification process carried out by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) to assess a job offer to make sure that employment of a foreign skilled worker will not have a negative effect on the labor market. Many potential Canadian immigrants receive Canadian job offers, apply for a work visa, and on that basis immigrate to Canada. LMIA involves getting a job offer in Canada, asking the Canadian employer to apply for an LMIA through Service Canada, then the applicant to apply for the work permit after LMIA approval. This is a very complex process, but it can lead to permanent residence in Canada.
5. Canada Study Visa
In a single year, Canada admits approximately 350,000 international students. International students can eventually obtain their permanent residence in Canada by first obtaining a study permit, then applying for a post-graduation work permit, and finally applying for their permanent residence by submitting a PR Visa application through the Express Entry system.
To be eligible to study in Canada, these students must demonstrate:
- Accepted By Canadian Educational Institutions Like School, College, Or University.
- Have Enough Money To Pay For Tuition, Living Expenses, And Round-Trip Transportation.
- Are Law-Abiding Citizens Without A Criminal Record.
- Are In Good Health And Willing To Undergo A Medical Examination.
- Can Convince An Immigration Officer That He Will Leave Canada At The End Of His Authorized Stay.
After getting a study permit, international students can apply under any one of the following:
- On-Campus Without A Work Permit.
- Off-Campus With A Work Permit.
- In Co-Op And Internship Programs, Where Work Experience Is Part Of The Study Program, With A Work Permit.
After graduation, a foreign student can apply for a work permit under the post-graduation work permit program. Under this program, the work permit can be issued for the duration of the study program, up to a maximum of three years. You can immigrate to Canada by this.
5. Post Graduation Work Permit
Under Post Graduation Work Permit you can apply for permanent residence through Canada Express Entry system. Under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) used by Express Entry programs, immigrant applicants are awarded points based on:
- Work Experience.
- Language Ability.
- Language Capacity And Education Of The Applicant’s Spouse Or Common-Law Partner.
- A Job-Offer Letter Supported By A Positive LMIA.
- A Provincial Nomination Certificate For Permanent Residence.
- Certain Combinations Of Language Skills, Education, And Work Experience That Increase The Candidate’s Chances Of Finding A Job (Skills Portability).
Coming To The End Methods Of Obtaining Canada PR Visa!
6. Visitor Visa:
You should know that this is not a way to get permanent residency in Canada, but you can gain residency allowance for a short period. It is of two types:
- Single Entry
- Multiple Entry Visa
This visa is granted for a maximum period of six months only. The eligibility requirement of this visa includes good health, a valid passport, and enough funds in your personal bank to support the expenses. You can also apply online for the visitor visa or take the help of an expert in this process. The experts will help you right from the scratch and help you in the documentation process of your chosen immigration method.
7. Atlantic Immigration Program(AIP)
In 2017, it was introduced as the pilot program. But in December 2021, it was named as Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP). It aims to find the right skilled worker and international graduates for specific job positions. Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador are the provinces covered under this program. The three categories of the Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) are given below:
- Intermediate Skilled Worker
- High-Skilled Worker
- International Graduate Program
All of the above streams have different eligibility criteria that you must fulfil in order to get into the selected category. Afterwards, the application of AIP is generally processed in 6 months duration and allows the skilled worker to migrate to Canada as soon as possible. In between, you have the right to shift to any province in Canada.
What Is The Fastest Way To Immigrate To Canada As A Permanent Resident In 2023?
As we have discussed various ways that are easiest for you to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident in 2023. As an international student in Canada, you can gain permanent residency in the country by applying for the work permit visa. With a visitor visa, you can stay in Canada for a given time duration. If you are an entrepreneur or investor, you can apply for the investor category visa.
However, apart from all the methods that we have discussed, do you know which one is the fastest? It is obviously the Express Entry program! You are advised to submit your applications via Express Entry system, therefore, it will take at least six months to process it. Remember that a candidate can apply for the Express Entry when they have met eligibility requirements of receiving an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for permanent residency.
Express Entry is the fastest way to get a Canada PR visa indeed. Hence, you can learn more on it by connecting with us via the following details:
Main Address: 1201-1208, 12th Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Contact Number: +91 98961 96762, 011-46103977
Timing: Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month September 20, 2023
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw September 18, 2023
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results September 18, 2023
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP September 11, 2023
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month September 6, 2023
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP September 4, 2023
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw September 4, 2023
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK? August 31, 2023
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now August 29, 2023
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results August 29, 2023
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023 August 25, 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada August 24, 2023
- Five Canadian Provinces Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, Quebec, and PEI Invited 7700+ Candidates August 23, 2023
- Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Australia For Indians August 22, 2023
- Know About The Australia Skilled Occupation List | SOL List Australia 2023 August 8, 2023
- Another Express Entry Draw Held By Canada On July 12 July 13, 2023
- New NOC List Canada In 2023 For Immigrants July 11, 2023
- Check Your CRS Score For Express Entry July 8, 2023
- IRCC Has Invited 2700 Express Entry Candidates For An Invitation This Week July 7, 2023
- How Can You Get Job In Canada From India With The Help Of A Work Permit? July 6, 2023
- Calculate Your CRS Score for Canada Immigration July 1, 2023
- Canada PR vs Work Permit: Which One is better? June 26, 2023
- How to Work in Canada without an LMIA? June 21, 2023
- IRCC Holds the Fourteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023 June 9, 2023
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates June 1, 2023
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023 May 25, 2023
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree May 12, 2023
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC May 11, 2023
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427 May 10, 2023
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers May 9, 2023
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants May 3, 2023
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates! April 28, 2023
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide April 27, 2023
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023! April 21, 2023
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany April 20, 2023
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC? April 17, 2023
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant! April 15, 2023
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL! April 13, 2023
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel! April 13, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa April 11, 2023
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide April 8, 2023
- Biggest express entry draws in March April 6, 2023
- General draw to invite 175 candidates to British Columbia April 5, 2023
- TOP 10 IN-DEMAND SKILLS TO GET A JOB IN CANADA, 2023 April 4, 2023
- DIFFERENT AUSTRALIAN VISA STREAMS! April 1, 2023
- IRCC INVITES 7000 CANDIDATES FROM ALL PROGRAM EXPRESS ENTRY 2023 March 30, 2023
- TOP 4 IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS FOR YOU TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA! March 29, 2023
- THE BIGGEST ALL-PROGRAM EXPRESS ENTRY INVITES 7000 CANDIDATES! – 2023 March 24, 2023
- Total 667 candidates were invited in latest Express Entry – PNP only draw conducted by IRCC March 6, 2023
- Canada Breaks Record By Welcoming International Students over 550,000 February 22, 2023
- 3 provinces invited in the latest draw PNP draw. February 20, 2023
- PNP Latest Draw ￼￼ February 16, 2023
- Why is it important to submit Express Entry Profile in pool at earliest February 16, 2023
- Latest PNP Draw- 11th February 2023 February 13, 2023
- Latest Canada PNP Draw – February 5th, 2023 February 6, 2023