UK Student Visa
Table of Content
The UK welcomes around 460,000 overseas students each year! The nation is the most desirable for students to study in due to its top-notch educational system and wide selection of educational degrees.
Intake for Courses in the UK
- Intake 1: The primary window for student admissions is September Intake or Autumn Intake. The majority of colleges grant scholarships to worthy applicants during this period when they have the most seats available.
- Intake 2: This is the Winter Intake, or January. Those who were not able to enroll in September classes can still apply now for a very good chance of being accepted.
Top 10 UK Institutions for International Students in 2024
Here’s a table illustrating the top 10 UK Institutions recruiting International Students in 2024-2025.
QS World Rankings
University of Oxford
University of Cambridge
Imperial College London
The University of Edinburgh
The University of Manchester
King’s College London
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
University of Bristol
The University of Warwick
Documents Required for a UK Student Visa
Here is the Documents Required for a UK Student Visa are:
- Your valid passport
- Latest Bank statement stating that you have enough funds to support yourself
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Your passport-size color photographs
- If required, need to screen for a tuberculosis test
- Your profile assessment document
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS), Clearance Certificate (if required)
- Additional documents are required if you are under the age of 18 or have dependents accompanying
To complete your visa application, you might need to provide other papers. It is preferable to speak with an expert immigration consultant and comprehend the process.
Top Study Courses in the UK
Top 10 Subject Areas Chosen by International Students
No. of Students Chosen the subject area
1. Business & administrative studies
2. Engineering and technology
3. Social studies
4. Creative arts and design
5. Biological Sciences
7. Computer Science
8. Subjects allied to medicine
10. Physical Sciences
Apply for a UK Student Visa in 5 Steps
You must adhere to a detailed procedure in order to receive a UK student visa. The processing period for UK student visas is typically three weeks from the date of application.
Step 1: Check your eligibility
A “confirmation of acceptance for studies” (CAS) is what you supply. You must also demonstrate your financial situation, including your ability to pay living expenses, tuition, and course fees.
Step 2: Get your documents ready
It is necessary to submit the necessary documentation. Thus, take care when compiling all of the paperwork.
Step 3: Apply for the visa online
Create an account and register on the official UK Visa website. After that, fill up your online application and print it off to sign. Schedule a time at the visa center by using the online appointment calendar.
Step 4: Fee Payment
There are four different methods you may use: online, at the visa application center, by a demand draft from a foreign or nationalized bank, or at Standard Chartered Bank.
Step 5: Visiting the Visa Application Center
On the day of your appointment, remember to visit the visa application facility. Send in your application right away along with the necessary paperwork, photos, and fingerprints.
Costs for a UK Student Visa
£348 is the required amount for the Tier 4 General Visa. Additionally, you will be required to pay £348 for each additional dependent.
Average Tuition fee in GBP (£)
Undergraduate Bachelor Degree
£6,000 to £16,000 yearly
Postgraduate master’s degree
£10,000 to £20,000 yearly
£13,000 to £29,000 yearly
You can make the payment for the Tier 4 visa by the following methods of payment:
- Online by using a Visa Card or MasterCard
- Demand Draft
- Paying cash at the Visa Application Center
How Can Province Immigration Help You?
- Profile Evaluation: We check your profile history with the criteria for visa eligibility and advise you as to which visas you need to apply for.
- Obtaining documents: Assist you in gathering the paperwork required to apply for a visa.
- professional direction: We are always here to help you, whether it be with interview preparation, French/English classes, working samples for resumes and cover letters, or help with application forms, medical clearance certificates, or police clearance certificates.
- Dedicated Case Officer: Throughout the process, we provide you with individualized support and serve as the company’s primary point of contact.
- Post-Landing Services: After getting your visa, we assist you in settling down in the nation. These services are specially tailored to meet your needs. With Province Immigration, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services.