Provincial Nominee ProgramThe Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Canada PNP program’s let you to get PR of Canada through there different Provinces Program given below :
» Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Ontario is Canada’s most popular landing destination for immigrants from around the world. One of the most demanding province of Canada PNP program is Ontario. As Canada’s most populous province, nearly 40 percent of Canadians call Ontario home. Ontario is also home to Canada’s capital city, Ottawa, and its largest city, Toronto. In many ways, Ontario is the center of Canada’s economic, social, and political life.
Ontario’s Provincial Nominee Program is called the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Through this Canada PNP program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a provincial nomination from Ontario, after which they can apply for Canadian permanent residence with the Government of Canada.
⇒ Human Capital Category:-
The OINP Human Capital Category consists of five streams divided into two categories:-
1. Ontario’s Express Entry streams
2.The International Graduates streams.
The OINP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:
⇒ Ontario’s Express Entry Stream
The OINP’s Express Entry streams are aligned with the federal government’s Express Entry selection system. Candidates can only apply for these streams if they have an active Express Entry profile and if they have received an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination.
♦ Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
This stream enables the OINP to nominate individuals who are eligible to enter the federal Express Entry pool and who have the required education, skilled work experience, language ability, and other characteristics to successfully establish themselves and integrate into Ontario’s labour market and communities.
The OINP also uses the Human Capital Priorities Stream to conduct occasional tech draws for Express Entry candidates with work experience in six tech-sector occupations.Canada PNP program include different province programs for getting the Canada PR.
♦ Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
This stream allows Ontario to nominate French-Speaking skilled Express Entry candidates who have strong English language abilities, education, skilled work experience, language ability, and other characteristics to help them successfully establish themselves and integrate into Ontario’s labour market and communities.
♦ Ontario Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream
The Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) allows skilled trades workers with work experience in an eligible trade to settle permanently in Ontario through the federal Express Entry immigration system.
Because this Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) stream is Express Entry-aligned, candidates who obtain a provincial nomination through the Ontario Skilled Trades Stream receive additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points and an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for permanent residence at a future draw from the Express Entry pool.
⇒ International Graduates Streams
Ontario’s two International Graduate streams target international students who have recently obtained a master’s or doctoral degree from an eligible Ontario university.
♦ PhD Graduate Stream
The Ontario PhD Graduate stream gives international students, who have graduated from a PhD program at an eligible university in Ontario, the opportunity to immigrate permanently to Ontario without the requirement of a job offer.
♦ Masters Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Masters Graduate Stream gives international students, who have graduated with a master’s degree from an eligible university in Ontario, the opportunity to immigrate permanently to Ontario without the requirement of a job offer.
Employer Job Offer Category:-
Through the Foreign Worker and International Student streams, Ontario employers are able to nominate foreign workers and/or international students with an eligible job offer in Ontario. Potential applicants may be living abroad or in Canada at the time of applying.
Foreign Worker Stream
This stream provides foreign workers with a job offer in a skilled occupation in Ontario the capability to settle and work in the province. The Ontario Foreign Worker Stream under the Employer Job Offer category is an immigration stream open to applicants residing in and outside of Canada who have an eligible job offer from an employer in Ontario .
International Student Stream
This stream assists international students with job offers in Ontario to work and settle as permanent residents in the province. Ontario’s International Student Stream of the Employer Job Offer category provides international students, who have a job offer in an eligible skilled occupation in Ontario, a pathway to permanent residence.
In-Demand Skills Stream
This stream targets foreign workers abroad or in Canada with a job offer in specific in-demand occupations, such as in agriculture or construction. The Ontario Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream gives foreign workers with a job offer in a target occupation the opportunity to live and work permanently in Ontario.
ο Entrepreneur Stream
This stream is designed to attract individuals who are looking to implement a new business initiative or buy an existing business in Ontario. Successful applicants will obtain a temporary work permit support letter – based on a performance agreement – to establish the business in Ontario. If the investment and job creation agreements outlined in the performance agreement are adhered to, entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to be nominated for Canadian permanent resident status.
ο Corporate Stream
This stream aims to help and support established international corporations looking to expand into Ontario or buy an existing business. Once the business has been successfully established, key staff are eligible to apply for a provincial nomination certificate, allowing them to eventually become permanent residents of Canada.
» Alberta PNP
Located in Western Canada, Alberta has one of Canada’s fastest growing economies. Alberta is also the one of the most prominent Canada PNP program.The province is home to two of Canada’s largest cities, Calgary and Edmonton, and is the most populous of the country’s three ‘Prairie provinces’.
The AINP consists of the following immigration streams:
♦ Alberta Opportunity Stream: This stream allows individuals who meet the stream’s minimum eligibility requirements and are working in Alberta in an eligible occupation to apply for an AINP provincial nomination.
♦ Alberta Express Entry Stream: This stream allows the Government of Alberta to nominate eligible candidates from Canada’s Express Entry system. A successful nomination under this stream results in 600 additional Comprehensive Ranking System points.
♦ Self-Employed Farmer Stream: This stream allows individuals with farming experience and personal funds to purchase and develop a farm in Alberta to apply for permanent residence. Successful applicants are farm owners/operators who plan to live in Alberta in order to purchase and manage their farming business.
» Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan is one of the Prairie provinces of Western Canada.Saskatchewan is also one of the most Demanded Canada PNP program. Its economy is primarily based on agriculture and important natural resources industries like forestry and fishing. It boasts two major cities, Saskatoon and Regina, as well as vast expanses of pristine wilderness.
The SINP accepts applications under the following categories:
⇒ International Skilled Worker Category:-
This category accepts applications from skilled workers who plan to live and work in the Province of Saskatchewan. Applicants are measured based on a points system and can be nominated under one of three sub-categories.
♦ International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer – This sub-category is for skilled workers with a skilled job offer from a Saskatchewan employer.
♦ International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand – This sub-category is for highly skilled workers with experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan, who do not yet have a job offer in the province.
♦ International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry – This sub-category enables the province to nominate individuals who are already in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool and have skilled work experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan.
⇒ Saskatchewan Experience Category:-
This category is for foreign workers that are currently living in Saskatchewan. The Saskatchewan Experience Category accepts applications under the following sub-categories:
ο Existing Work Permit – This sub-category is for individuals who have been working in Saskatchewan for at least six months under a valid work permit.
ο Health Professionals – This sub-category is for individuals who have worked as a physician, a nurse, or in another health profession in Saskatchewan for at least six months.
ο Hospitality Sector Project – This sub-category is for individuals that are currently working in Saskatchewan as food and beverage servers, food counter attendants, kitchen helpers, or housekeeping and cleaning staff for at least six months. The employer must receive approval from the Province of Saskatchewan before the applicant begins work in Canada.
ο Long Haul Truck Driver Project – This sub-category is for individuals who are currently working for an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan. Drivers must be working in Saskatchewan for their current employer for a minimum of six months before applying.
ο Students – This sub-category is for students who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada. Among the requirements, the student must have worked in Saskatchewan for at least twenty-four months before applying, or for six months if the institution is in Saskatchewan.
⇒ Entrepreneur and Farm Category:-
This category is for individuals who wish to own and actively operate a business or farming operation in Saskatchewan.
ο Entrepreneur Sub-Category – This sub-category is for individuals who wish to invest management talent and capital in Saskatchewan by establishing, acquiring, or partnering in a business in the province. Candidates are expected to take on an active management role in the business. This sub-category functions on an Expression of Interest model.
ο Farm Owners and Operators Sub-Category – This sub-category is for experienced farmers with considerable capital looking to invest in a farming operation and settle in the province of Saskatchewan.
⇒ International Graduate Entrepreneur Category:-
This category is for international students graduating from eligible post-secondary institutions in Saskatchewan and who are planning to start a business in the province. Approved candidates will have to operate and manage a business in Saskatchewan for at least a year to be eligible for a provincial nomination for permanent residence.
» Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
Nova Scotia is a small Canadian province located in the Mari times region of the country. Nova Scotia one of the most easiest pathway of Canada PNP Programs. The province is composed of the Nova Scotia peninsula, Cape Breton Island, and over 3,000 smaller islands. Its capital city, Halifax, is known as a major centre for culture and the arts, as well as for its high standard of living. Nova Scotians are closely connected to the sea, and the province is renowned for its coastal beauty and delicious cuisine.The NSNP accepts applications under the following immigration streams:
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry – Nova Scotia uses the federal government’s Express Entry immigration selection system in order to select candidates for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry. This stream, which came into effect on January 1, 2015, is for highly-skilled individuals with a post-secondary education and qualifications that will help them successfully settle in Nova Scotia. There is a list of 11 eligible occupations for this stream.
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry – Nova Scotia uses the federal government’s Express Entry immigration selection system in order to select candidates for this stream, which provides a pathway to permanent residence for highly skilled applicants who have worked for a Nova Scotia employer for at least one year.
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities – The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream allows the province to select Express Entry candidates who meet specified labour market needs. The skilled occupations specified under this dynamic stream can change with each invitation round.
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities for Physicians – The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities for Physician stream selects Express Entry candidates who have an approved job offer as either a general practitioner and family physician (NOC 3112) or a specialist physician (NOC 3111).
- Skilled Worker Stream – The NSNP accepts applications under this stream from individuals who have received a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer. Workers in skilled, semi-skilled, and low-skilled occupations may be eligible to apply.
- Occupation In Demand Stream – The Nova Scotia Occupation in Demand Stream is designed to target specific NOC Skill Level C related jobs that are in high demand in the province of Nova Scotia.
- Entrepreneur Stream – The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Entrepreneur Stream is designed to attract individuals who wish to start or acquire a business and settle permanently in Nova Scotia.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream – The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is open to graduates who have completed at least two years of full-time study from a recognized Nova Scotia university or Nova Scotia Community College, have operated their own business in Nova Scotia for at least one year, and intend to settle permanently in Nova Scotia.
- Physician Stream –The Physician Stream is open to internationally-trained general practitioners, family physicians and specialist physicians with a signed employment offer from Nova Scotia’s healthcare authorities.
» New Brunswick
New Brunswick is the only officially bilingual province in Canada, with about 30 percent of the population speaking French as a first language. New Brunswick is home to a number of cities such as Fredericton, Saint John, and Monotonic.
The NBPNP is New Brunswick’s Provincial Nominee Program. New Brunswick is one of the among Canada PNP programs .NBPNP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream – This stream allows the NBPNP to use the federal Express Entry immigration selection system to meet New Brunswick’s specific labour market and demographic needs. This stream operates under an ‘Expression of Interest’ model.
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support – New Brunswick accepts applications under this category from individuals who have received a full-time, permanent job offer from a New Brunswick employer.
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream – New Brunswick accepts applications under this category from individuals who have graduated from a recognized academic institution in New Brunswick, and have started or acquired a business in the province.
- Entrepreneurial Stream – New Brunswick accepts applications under this category from individuals who plan to own and actively manage a business in New Brunswick. Applicants are expected to make a monetary investment in the business.
- Skilled Workers with Family Support – New Brunswick accepts applications under this category from individuals who have worked in New Brunswick and have close family ties to the province.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program – New Brunswick is one of four participating Atlantic provinces working with the Government of Canada to recruit foreign workers to meet labour market shortages in Atlantic Canada. Foreign nationals interested in participating in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program may be residing abroad or on temporary status in Canada at the time of applying.
All applicants to the pilot must have a job offer from a designated employer that meets the requirements of the program.
» Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
Prince Edward Island (PEI), which consists of the island itself and several surrounding isles, is Canada’s smallest province.
PEI is considered “the birthplace of Canada” since the “Charlottetown conference” — which led to the country’s formation — took place on the island’s capital in 1864.Canada PNP has also PEI pnp in its programs. The island province is renowned not only for its lush farmland and beautiful coasts, but it is also home to a burgeoning economy centered on agriculture, tourism, and fishing.
» Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
With an economy based largely on natural resources and agriculture, the province of Manitoba is a major driver of Canada’s wealth. Manitoba’s population of approximately 1.2 million is located largely in and around the capital city of Winnipeg. Manitobans benefit from tight-knit communities, a stable labour market, and sweeping natural wilderness.
The following are streams that are currently active and/or ones that are being restructured as part of the MPNP renewal process:
Skilled Worker Immigration Stream – including those in Manitoba and Overseas:
♦ SKILLED WORKER IN MANITOBA
Applications are accepted from qualified temporary foreign workers and international student graduates who are currently working in Manitoba and have been offered a permanent, full-time job with their Manitoba employer. Unlike the other connections to Manitoba in the MPNP, Skilled Workers in Manitoba are not subject to a points-based assessment. As part of the MPNP renewal, the Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream will consist of two pathways: Manitoba Work Experience and Employer Direct Recruitment.
- Manitoba Work Experience Pathway: This pathway will be open to applicants currently working in Manitoba with temporary work permits, including temporary workers and international graduates of Canadian post-secondary institutions.
- Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway: This pathway will be open to applicants interviewed by Manitoba employers outside of Canada by the MPNP and an eligible employer and received an Invitation to Apply for a provincial nomination from the MPNP.
♦ SKILLED WORKER OVERSEAS
The Manitoba Skilled Worker Overseas Stream uses a points-based system to assess candidates, who may be outside of Canada. Applications are accepted from qualified skilled workers who can demonstrate a strong connection to the province through family or friends (Manitoba Support), past education or employment (Manitoba Experience), or by invitation of the MPNP (Manitoba Invitation), and who score a minimum of 60 points according to five eligibility factors: age, language proficiency, work experience, education and adaptability.
- Manitoba Express Entry Pathway: This pathway is open to Express Entry candidates who are also eligible under another MPNP stream and who meet Express Entry requirements and have an active Express Entry profile. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate experience in an occupation listed in Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list and have a strong family connection to Manitoba.
- Human Capital Pathway: This pathway will be open to foreign skilled workers with experience in Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations, and who demonstrate the ability to potentially establish themselves by building strong labour market connections to those occupations.
♦ BUSINESS INVESTOR STREAM (FORMERLY MPNP-B)
Individuals who wish to do business in Manitoba can do so through this stream. This process operates on an ‘Expression of Interest’ system, whereby prospective applicants submit their intention to apply to the program, and the most qualified are invited to apply for immigration.
- Farm Investor Pathway: The Farm Investor Pathway is part of Manitoba’s Business Investor Stream and it allows individuals with farm business experience and sufficient capital to immigrate in order to establish and operate a farm in the province.
- Entrepreneur Pathway : The Entrepreneur Pathway replaces the previous MPNP-B stream. It allows the province to recruit and nominate eligible foreign business owners who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba tp establish, purchase a business or co-own an existing business in the first two years of arriving in Manitoba on a temporary work permit.
♦ MODERN COMMUNITY DRIVEN IMMIGRATION INITIATIVE
One particular initiative for immigration to Manitoba is the Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative. This rural town, situated 112 km southwest of Winnipeg, is actively looking for new immigrants in certain occupations. Immigration to Morden is conducted through the MPNP.
♦ INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
The new International Education Stream (IES) is designed to provide Manitoba graduates who meet the needs of industry with faster pathways to permanent residence. The stream has three pathways: Career Employment Pathway, Graduate Internship Pathway, and the Student Entrepreneur Pathway.
» British Columbia Nominee Program
Home to the country’s third-largest city, Vancouver, British Columbia is also one of the most diverse provinces in all of Canada. British Columbia’s economy focuses on a strong natural resources sector, with an emphasis on forestry and mining. Its natural environment, with expansive forests and a unique coastal climate, is renowned as one of the most beautiful in Canada.
The BC PNP accepts applications under two main immigration streams:
♦ SKILLS IMMIGRATION
BC PNP Skills Immigration is divided into the following categories:
- Skilled Worker Category – This category is for individuals who have received an eligible job offer in a skilled occupation. Workers are expected to have several years of experience in their skilled occupation.
- Healthcare Professional Category – Under this category individuals with experience and eligible job offers, as physicians, nurses, psychiatric nurses or allied health professionals may apply. An eligible job offer must be acquired for one of 11 qualifying health occupations.
- International Graduate Category — This category is for individuals who have graduated from an eligible Canadian university or college in the last three years. A job offer must be obtained from a BC employer to be eligible under this sub-category.
- International Post-Graduate Category— This category is for graduates with Masters or Doctoral degrees from an eligible educational institution in British Columbia in the natural, applied, or health sciences programs of study. No job offer is required to apply under this sub-category.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category —Workers in certain entry-level or semi-skilled positions in tourism/hospitality, food processing, or long-haul trucking, or those in entry-level or semi-skilled positions living and working in the Northeast Development Region of British Columbia, may be eligible for immigration through this program.
♦ EXPRESS ENTRY BRITISH COLUMBIA
Express Entry BC aligns with the federal government’s Express Entry immigration selection system, allowing eligible applicants to receive priority processing of both their BC PNP application and if nominated, their permanent residence application.
The following Skills Immigration categories may be processed through Express Entry British Columbia:
A. Skilled Worker Category
B. Health Care Professional Category
C. International Graduate Category
D. International Post-Graduate Category
♦ Newfoundland and Labrador
The province consists of two distinct land masses: Labrador, which is connected to the mainland, and the island of Newfoundland. A large number of its residents live in the provincial capital of St. John’s, which enjoys a lively culture that draws heavily from its coastal environment.The NLPNP accepts applications under the following immigration categories:
- Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker – The NL Express Entry Skilled Worker category enables the NLPNP to nominate skilled candidates with job offers through the federal Express Entry immigration selection system. Prospective immigrants who have been accepted into the federal Express Entry pool may be able to apply to the NL Express Entry Skilled Worker category.
Individuals nominated by the NLPNP will receive additional points under the Comprehensive Ranking System, resulting in an Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residence.
- Skilled Worker Category – The NLPNP accepts applications under this category from individuals who have received a guaranteed job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer. Individuals who are currently working in the province on a valid work permit may also be eligible.
- International Graduate Category – The NLPNP accepts applications under this category from recent graduates of an eligible Canadian post-secondary institution who remain in Canada on a Post-Graduate Work Permit. Applicants must also have either a current job or job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer, and must be working in their field of study at the time of application.
- International Entrepreneur Category – This NLNP business immigration category will soon open to foreign nationals who would like to settle in the Newfoundland and Labrador create, co-manage or purchase a business in the province. Candidates must operate their business for a year while on a Temporary Work Permit before pursuing a provincial nomination from the province.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category – This NLNP International Graduate Entrepreneur will provide international graduates who have attended Newfoundland and Labrador post-secondary institutions and who wish to establish, co-own or run a business in the province with a pathway to Canadian permanent residence.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot – Newfoundland and Labrador is one of four Atlantic provinces working in partnership with the Canadian government to hire foreign workers to fill jobs in Atlantic Canada that have not been filled locally. Foreign nationals interested in participating in the Atlantic Immigration Pilot may be residing abroad or on temporary status in Canada at the time of applying.
All applicants to the pilot must have a job offer from a designated employer that meets the requirements of the program.
» Northwest Territories (NTNP)
The Northwest Territories boasts acres upon acres of untouched forests and a population of just over 40,000 residents. The territory’s economy exploits its vast geological resources, including gold, diamonds, natural gas, and petroleum.The Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) accepts applications under two programs, one of which has three distinct streams:
♦ Northwest Territories Employer Driven Program
- Express Entry System for Skilled Workers: The NTNP Express Entry Stream for Skilled Workers is designed to nominate Express Entry candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the Northwest Territories’ Skilled Worker stream. Foreign nationals who have been accepted into the federal Express Entry pool may be able to apply to this Express Entry Stream for Skilled Workers.
- Skilled Worker Stream: The NTNP Skilled Worker Stream enables the Government of Northwest Territories to nominate individuals who have received an offer of employment in a skilled position from a Northwest Territories employer. Applicants must have already worked in the position in the Northwest Territories for a minimum of six months .
- Critical Impact Worker Stream: The NTNP Critical Impact Worker Streams enables the Government of Northwest Territories to nominate individuals who have received an offer of employment in a semi-skilled or unskilled position from an NWT employer. Applicants must have already worked in the position in the Northwest Territories for a minimum of six months.
♦ Northwest Territories Business Immigration Program
Business Stream: The NTNP Business Stream is geared towards foreign nationals who demonstrate the ability to start, acquire, or invest in an existing Northwest Territories business which provides or may provide economic benefit to the Territory and create jobs.
The application process begins with a working business concept and a desire to move to the Northwest Territories (NWT). Prospective applicants submit complete applications and business plans for review to the Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment. If the applicant is accepted and the business plan is implemented, a nomination certificate will be issued and the applicant may apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent resident status.
» Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
Located in the far northwest of Canada, Yukon has a fabled place in the country’s history.
Perhaps most famous for the Klondike Gold Rush of the late 1890s, Yukon today is home to approximately 30,000 people, living mostly in the capital of Whitehorse. Its economy is composed primarily of mining and tourism. The territory is an ideal place to settle for individuals who value strong communities and the great outdoors.
The Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) is the Yukon’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the territory may receive a Yukon Provincial Nomination Certificate, after which they can apply for Canadian permanent residence with the Government of Canada.
The YNP consists of the following programs:
Yukon Express Entry (YEE) – The YNP Express Entry Program (YEE) increases the overall allocation for the YNP through the introduction of “enhanced” allocations that may be used in conjunction with the federal Express Entry immigration selection system. Yukon employers who cannot find Canadian citizens or permanent residents to fill job openings for skilled workers now have access to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool of candidates.
YEE applicants are drawn from the pool on the basis of nominations arising from valid job offers for permanent, full-time work from eligible Yukon employers.
- Skilled Worker – This program allows Yukon employers to sponsor foreign skilled workers for Canadian permanent residence. Sponsored applicants must be working in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level 0, A, or B occupation.
- Critical Impact Worker – This program was created to help employers sponsor workers for immigration who have experience in a semi-skilled or unskilled occupation in high demand in the territory. Sponsored applicants must receive a job offer from a Yukon employer; however, they are not required to be in Yukon at the time of application.
- Business Nominee – This program was created for individuals with proven business experience who want to start a new business, partner with an existing business, or purchase and operate an existing business in Yukon. Applicants should be ready to make a significant investment in their Yukon-based business.
Why Choose Province Immigration ?
Province Immigration the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Canada. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval. Some of the main factor that make us the Best Immigration consultancy for Canada Pr Visa –
→ Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
→ Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
→ Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
→ Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
→ Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of
settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
→ Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one
of the highest in industry.
→ Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm
your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.