Quebec skilled worker immigration
How to APPLY IN Quebec skilled worker program ?
The Quebec skilled worker program is one of the best immigration programs for Canada and is mainly for the Quebec province of Canada. Foreign laborers who need to settle as lasting occupants in the Canadian region of Quebec might be qualified for movement to Quebec through the Quebec Skilled Worker program. The Quebec Skilled Worker Program is a points based activity, worked independently from the administration of Canada’s own projects for talented laborers. Effective candidates may carry going with family to Quebec, and a job offer is not required. Eligible candidates can successfully immigrate to Quebec through following of the pathways:-
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program- For skilled workers, it is necessary to score minimum points required in the QSWP (Quebec Skilled Worker Program) points table to be eligible under this program for permanent residency visa .
- Quebec Investor Program – To apply under this program, applicants must have a net resource of in any event 2 million CAD and the capacity to contribute at any rate 1.2 million CAD with a Quebec budgetary delegate.
- Quebec experience program- QEP( Quebec experience program ) for those who have experience in Quebec province.
- Quebec Self-Employed Worker Program- This movement program permits certain independently employed specialists to move to Quebec and make their own occupations.
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program – This movement program is for experienced money managers who need to maintain their own business in the region or purchase a current business .
What is the Process For QSWP?
Quebec chose migration as appraisal based, and just qualified people will be welcome to settle in the region as a permanent laborer. The process to obtain PR in Quebec involves procuring a CSQ and then applying to become a Canadian permanent resident.
Quebec Immigration French Requirements
Movement to Quebec without communicating in French is conceivable through the QSW Program gave a candidate is granted enough points from different classifications of the choice framework to achieve a passing score. French language proficiency is worth up to 16 points, so even if you are excellent at English, you will need to be very competitive in other categories to exceed the pass mark if you do not understand or speak French.
Eligibility Requirements for QSWP
Your eligibility based on nine factors for QSWP like work, age, education, Language Proficiency, Connection to Quebec, Valid Job Offer etc. To meet all requirements for movement to Canada as a Quebec-chosen talented specialist, an independent candidate must score in any event 50 points. Potential migrants who apply with a companion or a custom-based law accomplice must score at any rate 59 points.
In below table all factors points mention:-
|Connection to Quebec||8|
|Accompanying Spouse factor||17|
|Valid Job Offer||14|
|Capacity for financial autonomy||1|
What are the processing time and fees for Quebec immigration?
Getting a PR Visa through Quebec is a two-advance step.
- The first step is obtain the Quebec selection certificate- Candidate must submit an EOI on Arrima portal. The most highly eligible candidates receive an ITA for permanent selection from the Ministère . After applying for a permanent section within 60 days the candidate receives a Quebec Selection Certificate (QSC).They must be selected by the Ministère de l’immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI), Quebec’s immigration authority.
- Apply for permanent residence- After obtaining the certificate a candidate must apply for the Canada pr visa to the federal immigration authority- IRCC as a Quebec- selected skilled worker. After pending verification, IRCC may award a PR visa to the applicant.
Quebec Skilled Worker Fees:
- Main applicant – CAD $773
- Spouse or common-law partner – CAD $166
- Dependent children – CAD $166 each
Other than the above fees, you have to submit the Canada PR Visa fees .
Quebec Occupation in- Demand List
The Quebec Skilled Worker program plans to choose applicants with the most elevated likelihood of fruitful financial settlement potential. Coming up next is a halfway reference to the Quebec Immigration High Demand Occupation List. The rundown of occupations gives candidates from outside Canada, who don’t have moderate french capacities, the best opportunities to qualify under Quebec rules.
- Canada new immigration priorities
- Manitoba new PNP Draw 2021
- Ontario latest PNP Draw 2021
- British Columbia new tech pilot Draw of 2021
- Latest SINP Draw
- Express Entry Canada newest Draw
- Express entry draw of 2021
- British Columbia newest PNP Draw
- Newest Express Entry Draw Canada
- Latest British Columbia PNP draw
- Latest Quebec PNP Draw
- Saskatchewan New PNP Draw
- More Canadian universities allowed International Students
- Canada banning all flights from UK
- PEI PNP new immigration Draw
- Manitoba biggest PNP Draw
- Canada to delay Parents & Grandparents Immigration
|Quebec Occupation List||Code|
|Human Resources Managers||0112|
|Banking, credit and other investment managers||0122|
|Computer and Information Systems Managers||0213|
|Administrators – Post-secondary Education and Vocational Training||0421|
|Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers||0611|
|Financial Auditors and Accountants||1111|
|Financial and Investment Analysts||1112|
|Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers||1113|
|Other financial officers||1114|
|Human Resources professionals||1121|
|Professional Occupations in Business Management Consulting||1122|
|Human Resources and Recruitment officers||1223|
|Assessors, Valuators and Appraisers||1314|
|Physicists and Astronomers||2111|
|Geoscientists and Oceanographers||2113|
|Biologists and Related Scientists||2121|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineers||2133|
|Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers||2141|
|Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers||2147|
|Other Professional Engineers, n.e.c||2148|
|Information Systems Analysts and Consultants||2171|
|Database Analysts and Data Administrators||2172|
|Software Engineers and Designers||2173|
|Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers||2174|
|Web Designers and Developers||2175|
|Biological Technologists and Technicians||2211|
|Biological Technologists and Technicians||2221|
|Agricultural and Fish Products Inspectors||2222|
|Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians||2231|
|Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians||2232|
|Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Technologists and Technicians||2233|
|Architectural Technologists and Technicians||2251|
|Drafting Technologists and Technicians||2253|
|Inspectors in Public and Environmental Health and Occupational health & Safety||2263|
|Computer Network Technicians||2281|
|User Support Technicians||2282|
|Systems Testing Technicians||2283|
|Head Nurses and Supervisors||3151|
|Medical Radiation Technologists||3215|
|Licensed Practical Nurses||3233|
|Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment||3237|
|College and Other Vocational Instructors||4131|
|Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers and Consultants||4163|
|Social Policy Researchers, Consultants and Program Officers||4164|
|Other Professional Occupations in Social Science, n.e.c.||4169|
|Community and Social Service Workers||4212|
|Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters||5125|
|Library and Public Archive Technicians||5211|
|Graphic Arts Technicians||5223|
|Graphic Designers and Illustrators||5241|
|Technical Sales Specialists – Wholesale Trade||6221|
|Sales Representatives – Wholesale Trade (Non-Technical)||6411|
|Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors||7231|
|Tool and Die Makers||7232|
|Heavy-duty Equipment Mechanics||7312|
|Aircraft Mechanics and Aircraft Inspectors||7315|
|Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing||9213|
|Supervisors, Plastic and Rubber Products Manufacturing||9214|
|Supervisors, Motor Vehicle Assembling||9221|
|Supervisors, Electronics Manufacturing||9222|
|Supervisors, Electrical Products Manufacturing||9223|
|Supervisors, other Mechanical and Metal Products Manufacturing||9226|
|Supervisors, Other Products Manufacturing and Assembly||9227|
|Chemical Plant Machine Operators||9421|
|Machining Tool Operators||9511|
Check your Eligibility :
Applying for Quebec Immigration is a very lengthy and hectic process as they change their occupation list and important rules very frequently, It is better to take expert advice before submitting a profile. Quebec immigration required heavy and lengthy documentation.
We at Province Immigration can you in documentation and submission of your profile with our huge experience in the line. We are PNP Experts and with Zero Rejection rate. Talk to our Expert- 9896196762 to know more and start your process with the best in industry payment plan.
Why we are the Best Immigration consultants in Delhi !
♦ Processing fee –we don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
♦ Working Days-We work 7 days for our clients.
♦ Scope of services-We work with you for End to End Process and support
♦ Refund- We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result, Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
♦ Complementary Services- Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance , Resume writing, Ielts training,Post Landing Services.
♦ Success Rate- We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
♦ Visa categories– We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.
Call: +91 98961 96762