British Columbia invites 72 IT workers in new PNP draw
The October 6 draw featured invitations through four streams of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program.
British Columbia invited immigration candidates working in the technology sector to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent home. British Columbia new pnp draw invites IT tech workers.
A total of 72 invitations were issued via the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Tech Pilot on October 6.
Candidates at the Skilled Worker and International Graduate subcategories in both the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration streams were invited in this newest invitation around.
The minimum required score for applicants in both subcategories has been 80, which represents no change in score out of all other technician pulls held since mid-June. British Columbia new pnp draw opens gate for new immigrants.
British Columbia holds weekly Tech Pilot draws through which candidates with job offers in 29 eligible occupations are invited to apply for a provincial nomination. Launched in 2017, the purpose of the Tech Pilot is to help B.C.’s technology sector recruit IT workers to help address current labor market needs.
In order to be considered eligible under the Tech Pilot, candidates need to be enrolled in one of B.C.’s existing provincial immigration streams and have a legitimate job offer of at least 12 months in one of their Tech Pilot’s qualified jobs .
To apply for the Skills Immigration or Express Entry BC categories candidates must first produce a profile via the BC PNP’s online portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are evaluated and issued a score based on factors like level of education, work experience, competence in English and area of job. When an applicant is accepted, they can then use their provincial nomination to submit an application for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.
Express Entry candidates who receive a nomination out of British Columbia is going to be given an additional 600 points supporting their Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and therefore are effectively guaranteed an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future national Express Entry draw.
B.C. holds draws via its different PNP categories and flows on a weekly basis. Last week, the province issued 450 provincial nomination invitations in its own largest draw this season. September was a busy month for British Columbia, as the state held a total of seven draws in its different PNP categories and flows and encouraged greater than 1,430 immigration candidates.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP