Saskatchewan invites 576 in new PNP draw
Immigration candidates were invited to apply to Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand streams
Saskatchewan’s maintained a fresh draw on December 17, inviting immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence. Saskatchewan new pnp draw welcoming immigrants for provincial nomination.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) encouraged candidates in the International Skilled Worker class via two subcategories: Express Entry, and Jobs In-Demand. They sent a total of 576 invitations to immigration candidates who had work experience in pick professions. A total of 190 were invited through the Express Entry sub-category, also 386 invitations moved into Occupations In-Demand candidates.
In order to be invited inside this draw, candidates from both sub-categories necessary to have submitted Expression of Interest (EOI) profiles with the SINP. Regardless of the category, invited candidates needed an EOI score of 71 to be able to be invited. Invited candidates all had Educational Credential Assessments.
Saskatchewan invited candidates who had work experience in among 89 occupations. To see which jobs were included, go to the government webpage. Saskatchewan new pnp draw welcoming immigrants for provincial nomination.
The SINP employs the EOI platform to select the candidates that have the maximum potential to be successful in the regional labor market. Candidates need to demonstrate their devotion to building a lifetime in Saskatchewan by embracing their work experience, education, language ability, age, and connections to the province.
Saskatchewan gives candidates a score out of 100 based on this International Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid. The highest-scoring candidates are issued an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination from Saskatchewan.
Lately, Saskatchewan started giving more EOI things to people who can talk English and French.
Express Entry sub-category
In the most recent invitation around, Saskatchewan issued 190 invitations to applicants who had profiles in the federal Express Entry pool.
The federal Express Entry system manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s primary economic-class immigration applications: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
If candidates at the federal Express Entry pool also filled out an EOI for Saskatchewan, and they also scored 71 about the SINP’s Points Assessment Grid that they might have been encouraged in the most recent draw.
Express Entry candidates who apply for and receive a provincial nomination in the state of Saskatchewan are awarded an extra 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. This award effectively ensures that they’ll be invited to apply for permanent residence in a subsequent federal Express Entry draw, as most invitation rounds encourage candidates with scores over 470.
The same goes for any one of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs which are aligned with Express Entry.
Occupations In-Demand sub-category
The Occupations In-Demand sub-category is open to immigration candidates who don’t have a national Express Entry profile. This app is for immigration candidates who have work experience in jobs that have labour shortages in Saskatchewan.
There were 386 Occupations In-Demand candidates encouraged to submit an application for a provincial nomination, and such as the Express Entry sub-category, candidates had a nationwide score of 71 in order to be chosen.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP