Quebec invited 233 skilled worker candidates in latest Arrima draw
Creating an Expression of Interest profile in Arrima is the first step to immigrating to Quebec as a skilled worker
Quebec issued invitations to apply for selection under the Regular Skilled Worker Program to 233 immigration candidates on December 16. Latest Quebec PNP Draw invites candidates for provincial program.
Quebec skilled worker program (QSWP ). Details of the latest attraction were published today. Invitations were issued to applicants that had an Expression of Interest (EOI) at Quebec’s online registration portal site, Arrima.
There were two categories of candidates invited in the latest draw. The first group needed to get a validated supply of employment. The next included people who were staying in Quebec as a diplomat, consular officer, a representative to the United Nations or some other intergovernmental organization that carries out operations in Quebec. The draw could also have included people who are members of the staff of any such official, as these occupations are also covered under Section 26 of the Quebec Immigration Legislation .
The Ministère de l’Immigration, p la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) reviews the bank of profiles and issues invitations to those who meet particular criteria based on labor market requirements in Quebec. Latest Quebec PNP Draw invites candidates for provincial program.
Quebec’s immigration applications are handled by the province based on selection criteria and procedures which are different from Canada’s immigration applications .
Arrima premiered in 2018 to deal with the pool of candidates for the RSWP and also to simplify an application intake system which was previously based on a”first-come, first-served” approach.
Nominees 18 decades old and older interested in immigrating to Quebec through the RSWP must first make an EOI profile Arrima, and they are placed in a pool of candidates.
MIFI then invites the most qualified applicants according to, among other criteria, present provincial market labor needs and the person’s powerful potential to incorporate into Quebec society.
Those encouraged to submit an application for permanent selection generally have a limited quantity of time to submit a complete immigration application, pay the required fees and present all other necessary files.
Once the file is complete and filed, the state’s immigration ministry examines the program and assigns it a score using the RSWP choice grid which takes into consideration criteria such as :
• Level of education;
• Work experience
• Validated job offer
• Language skills (French and English)
• Relationships with Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Quebec
• The ability to support yourself and your family for the first three months after your arrival in Quebec
People who obtain a passing score on the selection grid will get their own Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), that is a necessary document in Quebec that certifies that a candidate has been approved for permanent choice from the province.
Those who get a CSQ ca will have to undergo a medical evaluation and a criminal admissibility screening.
Planned Immigration Levels
In recent months, the Province of Quebec and Canada announced an increase in immigration goals for the coming years. In 2021, Quebec aims to welcome around 47,500 newcomers. Meanwhile, Canada aims to welcome over 400,000 immigrants beneath its immigration plans over the next year.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP