PEI invites 211 immigration candidates in first PNP draw of 2021
Express Entry, Labour Impact, and Business Impact candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination from PEI
Prince Edward Island held its initial scheduled draw of this year on January 21. PEI latest PNP Draw of 2021.
A total of 196 of the invitations went to Express Entry and Labour Effect candidates.
Business Impact candidates received the remaining 15 invitations. The PEI PNP publishes the minimum point threshold for company candidates and within this draw they had a score of 80 to be encouraged to apply for provincial nomination.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) permit Canada’s provinces and territories to select immigration applicants that fulfill their labor market requirements. They sometimes align with Canada’s federal Express Entry program .
PEI Express Entry Category
The PEI PNP’s Express Entry Category is an enhanced PNP, which means it works within the Canadian government’s Express Entry program .
Express Entry manages the software for three economic-class immigration categories: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
Eligible candidates are provided a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score because of their age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English and French.
Express Entry candidates who get a provincial nomination are given an extra 600 points toward their CRS score and are effectively guaranteed an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
So as to be considered for a provincial nomination out of PEI, Express Entry applicants need to create an EOI profile with the PEI PNP.PEI latest PNP Draw of 2021.
EOI profiles are awarded points depending on the province’s unique factors grid. The highest-scoring candidates are then invited to execute monthly draws.
The PEI PNP did not provide a breakdown of how many Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates were encouraged, nor the minimal EOI score required for each class.
Labour Impact Category
The Labour Impact Category is for foreign nationals who have a valid job offer in PEI, and have support from their company. It’s divided into three classes: Skilled Worker, Critical Worker, and International Graduate.
Candidates in this class must also submit an EOI profile so as to be considered for a provincial nomination throughout the Labour Impact Category.
Business Impact Category
The 21 candidates who were encouraged through the Business Impact Category were issued invitations under the Work License Stream, which will be for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to own and run a business in PEI.
2021 PEI Expression of Interest Draw Dates
In accordance with this 2021 projected invitations schedule published by the Province of PEI, PNP draws will be held each month.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw