PEI invites 211 immigration candidates in first PNP draw of 2021
Express Entry, Labour Impact, and Business Impact candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination from PEI
Prince Edward Island held its initial scheduled draw of this year on January 21. PEI latest PNP Draw of 2021.
A total of 196 of the invitations went to Express Entry and Labour Effect candidates.
Business Impact candidates received the remaining 15 invitations. The PEI PNP publishes the minimum point threshold for company candidates and within this draw they had a score of 80 to be encouraged to apply for provincial nomination.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) permit Canada’s provinces and territories to select immigration applicants that fulfill their labor market requirements. They sometimes align with Canada’s federal Express Entry program .
PEI Express Entry Category
The PEI PNP’s Express Entry Category is an enhanced PNP, which means it works within the Canadian government’s Express Entry program .
Express Entry manages the software for three economic-class immigration categories: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
Eligible candidates are provided a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score because of their age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English and French.
Express Entry candidates who get a provincial nomination are given an extra 600 points toward their CRS score and are effectively guaranteed an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
So as to be considered for a provincial nomination out of PEI, Express Entry applicants need to create an EOI profile with the PEI PNP.PEI latest PNP Draw of 2021.
EOI profiles are awarded points depending on the province’s unique factors grid. The highest-scoring candidates are then invited to execute monthly draws.
The PEI PNP did not provide a breakdown of how many Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates were encouraged, nor the minimal EOI score required for each class.
Labour Impact Category
The Labour Impact Category is for foreign nationals who have a valid job offer in PEI, and have support from their company. It’s divided into three classes: Skilled Worker, Critical Worker, and International Graduate.
Candidates in this class must also submit an EOI profile so as to be considered for a provincial nomination throughout the Labour Impact Category.
Business Impact Category
The 21 candidates who were encouraged through the Business Impact Category were issued invitations under the Work License Stream, which will be for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to own and run a business in PEI.
2021 PEI Expression of Interest Draw Dates
In accordance with this 2021 projected invitations schedule published by the Province of PEI, PNP draws will be held each month.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!