Express Entry: Canada invites 4,626 candidates in 2nd draw this week
IRCC invited Canadian Experience Class candidates and place the CRS cut-off requirement at 454
IRCC held its next Express Entry draw this week on January 21. Latest Express entry draw for CEC candidates.
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issued 4,626 permanent residence invitations to candidates of the Canadian Experience Class. The Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) cut-off necessity was 454.
Now’s CRS cut-off score was seven points lower than the prior CEC-specific draw held on January 7, which had a CRS cut-off score of 461.
Express Entry has been Canada primary method of managing skilled worker applications since 2015.
As identified under its new 2021-2023 Immigration Amounts Plan, IRCC is trying to welcome some 110,000 Express Entry immigrants each year. Canada came close to this mark last year, as it’d a year old year for Express Entry, issuing a total of 107,350 permanent residence invitations. The Canadian government continues to stress that welcoming high levels of immigrants throughout and after the COVID-19 pandemic will remain crucial to encouraging a strong economy.
There are just two steps to the Express Entry procedure. First, skilled employee candidates need to see if they are eligible for at least one of these programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
Candidates that are qualified for these applications can enter the Express Entry pool by submitting their profile onto IRCC’s website. IRCC will award them a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score which is based on criteria such as their age, education, work experience, language expertise, among other human capital variables.
At the next step, IRCC functions Express Entry draws usually every 2 weeks and problems Invitations to Employ (ITAs) for permanent home to candidates according to IRCC’s policy goals and CRS cut-off requirements.
Today’s attraction is the fourth of 2021. IRCC held a draw for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants on January 20.
Candidates that receive a provincial nomination through Express Entry receive an additional 600 CRS points that basically guarantees they’ll obtain an ITA.
IRCC is yet to maintain an all-program draw in 2021. Latest Express entry draw for CEC candidates.
The yield to PNP- and CEC-specific draws is a powerful sign that IRCC will rely heavily on Express Entry candidates now in Canada to attempt to achieve its immigration targets for 2021. At precisely the exact same time, it does seem strongly likely the FSWP and FSTP candidates are also considered for Express Entry draws in 2021, even during the coronavirus pandemic. This past year, IRCC held PNP- and CEC-specific pulls when the pandemic started but ended 2020 by holding several all-program draws, allowing FSWP and FSTP candidates to also obtain ITAs.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw