Federal skilled worker program
The Canadian Government in January 2015 implemented the Express Entry Immigration Program under the economic class. Federal skilled worker program is one of the best pathway for immigration. Canada Express Entry system has three main categories:-
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Government Skilled Workers are people with reasonable instruction, work understanding, age and language capacities under one of Canada’s legitimate dialects and who are chosen under the Express Entry Immigration framework to apply for permanent residence.
Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program
|Age (In Years)||Points Awarded|
|47 or older||0|
♦ LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Canada has a populace of English talking networks. It is imperative to have the option to impart in English. These points are granted to the competitors dependent on the variables: Speaking, Reading, Listening and Writing.
For a language test, the applicant is required to take an affirmed language test to demonstrate their language information. Canada utilizes the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) levels for the English language.
♦ EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
If the candidate went to school in Canada, they must have a certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian high school or post-secondary school. If the education is pursued by the candidate from outside of Canada, they must have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) that is to prove that the foreign education is equal to the Canadian certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian high school or post-secondary school.
Candidates have to include their Canadian credential or their foreign credential and ECA certificate when applying.
|Doctoral level||25 Points|
|Master’s level or professional degree||23 Points|
|Two or more post-secondary credentials, one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential||22 Points|
|Three-year or longer post-secondary credential||21 Points|
|Two-year post-secondary credential||19 Points|
|One-year post-secondary credential||15 Points|
|Secondary school||5 Points|
|Secondary school not completed||0 Points|
» WORK EXPERIENCE
|DURATION OF WORK EXPERIENCE (IN YEARS)||MAXIMUM POINTS AWARDED|
|6 or more years||15|
Arranged Employment (Maximum 10 points)
To get points under this section, the candidate needs to have a job offer for a minimum of 1 year from an eligible Canadian employer. Candidate must get this offer before applying to come to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.
For job-offer to be valid, it needs to be:
- For continuous, paid, full-time work (minimum of 30 hours/week)
- For an occupation that is categorized under NOC skill level 0, A or B.
The Canadian government must be convinced of :
- That the candidate will be able to do the job offered
- That the candidate must be able to become licensed or certified when in Canada.
To get points (67 points Canada calculator 2020) for the arranged employment, the candidate must be fall under any one of the following scenarios :
You currently work in Canada with a work permit and you meet all of the following conditions :
- Your work permit is valid both when you apply and when you issue a permanent resident visa (or when you are allowed to work in Canada without a work permit at the time your visa is issued).
- We issued your work permit on the basis of a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) by Employment and Social Development Canada, in a Type 0 occupation or A or B skill level. NOC.
- You work for an employer named on your work permit.
- This employer has made a valid job offer based on your acceptance as a skilled worker.
You are currently working in Canada in a job that is exempt from the LMIA requirement for one of the following reasons :
- an international agreement (such as the North American Free Trade Agreement) or
- a significant benefit to Canadian interests or
- a federal-provincial agreement
You must also meet all of the following conditions :
- Your work permit is valid both when you apply for and when you issue a permanent resident visa (or if you are allowed to work in Canada without a permit when your permanent resident visa is issued).
- Your current employer has made a valid job offer based on your acceptance as a skilled worker.
- You are currently working for the employer indicated on your work permit.
- You have been working for this employer for at least 1 year without interruption, full-time or equivalent.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- You currently do not have a work permit or do not intend to work in Canada before obtaining a permanent resident visa.
- An employer has an LMIA.
- This employer has made you a valid job offer based on this LMIA and your acceptance as a Skilled Worker.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- You have a valid work permit or are allowed to work in Canada without a work permit.
- You currently work in Canada in a job that is exempt from an LMIA, but it is not governed by an international federal-provincial agreement or a significant benefit to Canadian interests.
- An employer other than the one you are currently working for :
- has an LMIA
- made you a valid job offer based on this LMIA and your acceptance as a Skilled Worker
♦ Adaptability (Maximum 10 points)
In case the candidate is moving to Canada with a spouse, they can get points for their qualifications and credentials also.
- Saskatchewan PNP Draw of 2021
- PEI Latest PNP Draw of 2021
- Latest Express Entry Draw for CEC candidates
- Latest Express Entry Draw 2021
- Nova Scotia PNP latest Draw
- Alberta Latest PNP Draw
- Canada new immigration priorities
- Manitoba new PNP Draw 2021
- Ontario latest PNP Draw 2021
- British Columbia new tech pilot Draw of 2021
- Latest SINP Draw
- Express Entry Canada newest Draw
- Express entry draw of 2021
- British Columbia newest PNP Draw
- Newest Express Entry Draw Canada
"I had a nice experience with Province Immigration, they explained everything to me properly and assisted me with all the steps required to secure my admission and get my visa. They were always approachable and tended to all my queries/issues properly"
|Adaptability Factors||Points Awarded|
|Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner’s language level:Minimum CLB level 4 or higher in all four abilities (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing)||5|
|Candidate’s Past studies: Completed minimum of 2 years of full-time study at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada||5|
|Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner’s past studies in Canada:Spouse or common-law partner completed a minimum of 2 academic years of full-time study at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada||5|
|Applicant’s Past work in Canada:Minimum 1 year of work experience in Canada in an occupation classified under NOC skill level 0, A or B with a valid work permit||10|
|Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner’s past work in Canada Spouse or common-law partner did a minimum of 1 year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit||5|
|Arranged employment in Canada||5|
|Relatives in Canada:If the candidate or their spouse or common-law partner have a relative in Canada who are living in Canada as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and 18 years old||5|
Latest Canada Express Entry Draw
Around, in every two weeks, the government of Canada conducts Express Entry Draws to grant invitations together with the highest-ranking scores. Each draw has a cut-off score which shows the brink point for people receiving the ITA. A sper The Latest express entry that comes on August 20, 2020. Canada issues 600 invitations for applicants to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada.
Why Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi-
We provide 100% transparent and expert services with the best in industry pricing plan. We have Zero visa rejection rate till now.Our hard working and dedicated team of experts works 24*7, so that you can reach us at your convenience.Based on the user profile we analyze, recommend appropriate countries based on the employment opportunities available for professionals with specific skill sets and are aspiring for an international job with a permanent residency.
Our dedicated team ensures that everything runs smoothly, from proper documentation to quick hassle-free processing of your visa to any country and many more essential services.
We have been highly regarded as one of the best in the industry when it comes to delivering a pleasing and timely visa service to our customers. Be rest assured as we are looking into the tiniest detail possible.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.