Saskatchewan invites 541 candidates in new PNP draw
This was the highest number of invitations issued in a single day by the province so far this year
New draws through Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand immigration sub-categories resulted in 541 invitations to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence. Saskatchewan latest PNP Draw 2021 invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) issued the new invitations on February 11, 2021.
A total of 344 candidates were encouraged through the Express Entry sub-category, and the rest 197 invitations were issued to Occupations In-Demand candidates.
The SINP enables Saskatchewan to nominate immigration candidates with skills required in the province’s labor market.
Invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. They also had an Expression of Interest (EOI) rating of 72 under the SINP’s EOI factors grid. This score is predicated on factors including age, education, work experience, competence in English or French and connections to Saskatchewan, among others.
Nominees were encouraged if they had work experience in one of 89 qualified occupations. A few examples of qualified occupations consist of corporate sales supervisors, data scientists, electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians, advertising and marketing and advertising managers, amongst others.
About the Occupations In-Demand sub-category
The Occupations In-Demand sub-category is a base Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), which means it is open to immigration candidates who do not have a national Express Entry profile. Saskatchewan latest PNP Draw 2021 invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
This sub-category is for highly skilled workers with experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan, who don’t yet have a job offer in the province.
In order to apply for Canadian immigration through this sub-category, foreign nationals will need to create an EOI profile via the SINP’s online application system.
Saskatchewan’s EOI system allows the state to pick immigration candidates which possess the potential to thrive in the prairie province. Candidates will be assessed on how their work experience, education, language ability, age, and connections to the state demonstrate their capacity to settle into life in Saskatchewan.
They are then given a score out of 100 based on the SINP’s International Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid.
The highest-scoring candidates are issued an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence.
About the Express Entry sub-category
The Express Entry sub-category is an enhanced PNP, meaning it is linked to the national Express Entry system.
Express Entry oversees the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s primary economic-class immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Expertise Class.
Candidates with Express Entry profiles should also create EOI profiles for Saskatchewan in order to be considered for an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination.
Express Entry applicants that apply for and get a provincial nomination in the province of Saskatchewan are awarded an extra 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System score in the federal level and are effectively ensured that an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide