Latest B.C. Tech Pilot draw issues 92 invitations
Invitations to apply for a provincial nomination were issued to foreign tech workers and international students through the BC PNP
B.C. issued invitations to immigration candidates through the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration (SI) Flows on December 15. Latest BC tech pilot draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The EEBC stream is for applicants with a valid profile in the national government’s Express Entry system, which will be Canada’s main pathway for skilled immigrants that hope to acquire Canadian permanent residence.
The SI flow is for proficient and semi-skilled workers whose jobs are in high demand in the state of B.C.
Both streams allow applicants to apply under various categories.
Candidates chosen in the Modern draw all needed a minimal nationwide score of 80 and were from the following classes :
• SI – Skilled Worker
• SI – International Graduate
• EEBC – Skilled Worker
• EEBC – International Graduate
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Tech Pilot was launched in 2017 to assist companies in bringing potential immigrants in the Information Technology (IT) industry and to facilitate the immigration procedure for foreign tech workers and global students. Latest BC tech pilot draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The BC PNP sends weekly Tech Pilot invitations to eligible candidates with a legitimate single-family job offer in one of the program’s specified 29 jobs . The job offer should also have at least 120 days staying at the time of program.
Express Entry applicants that receive a nomination from British Columbia is going to be awarded an additional 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and are effectively ensured an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future national draw.
In order to be considered for immigration to British Columbia through the Skilled Worker and International Graduate classes, people must first produce a profile via the BC PNP online portal site and register under the application’s Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Latest BC PNP Tech Pilot figures
The province of British Columbia has conducted 27 tech-only draws so far in 2020 by its BC PNP, with the latest draw before the draw happening on December 1, 2020.
Aside from technology pilot pulls, B.C. also invites foreign workers and graduates in non-tech jobs every fourteen days.
The state was holding these attractions frequently despite the coronavirus pandemic. In fact, on September 29, B.C. maintained its biggest draw of the year. A total of 450 Express Entry and Skills Immigration applicants were invited in that draw. Over the past two months, B.C. has claimed that continuous tendency, devoting on average about 350 invitations throughout its draws.
ο Reference taken form CIC News
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw