Latest B.C. Tech Pilot draw issues 92 invitations
Invitations to apply for a provincial nomination were issued to foreign tech workers and international students through the BC PNP
B.C. issued invitations to immigration candidates through the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration (SI) Flows on December 15. Latest BC tech pilot draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The EEBC stream is for applicants with a valid profile in the national government’s Express Entry system, which will be Canada’s main pathway for skilled immigrants that hope to acquire Canadian permanent residence.
The SI flow is for proficient and semi-skilled workers whose jobs are in high demand in the state of B.C.
Both streams allow applicants to apply under various categories.
Candidates chosen in the Modern draw all needed a minimal nationwide score of 80 and were from the following classes :
• SI – Skilled Worker
• SI – International Graduate
• EEBC – Skilled Worker
• EEBC – International Graduate
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Tech Pilot was launched in 2017 to assist companies in bringing potential immigrants in the Information Technology (IT) industry and to facilitate the immigration procedure for foreign tech workers and global students. Latest BC tech pilot draw invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The BC PNP sends weekly Tech Pilot invitations to eligible candidates with a legitimate single-family job offer in one of the program’s specified 29 jobs . The job offer should also have at least 120 days staying at the time of program.
Express Entry applicants that receive a nomination from British Columbia is going to be awarded an additional 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and are effectively ensured an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future national draw.
In order to be considered for immigration to British Columbia through the Skilled Worker and International Graduate classes, people must first produce a profile via the BC PNP online portal site and register under the application’s Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Latest BC PNP Tech Pilot figures
The province of British Columbia has conducted 27 tech-only draws so far in 2020 by its BC PNP, with the latest draw before the draw happening on December 1, 2020.
Aside from technology pilot pulls, B.C. also invites foreign workers and graduates in non-tech jobs every fourteen days.
The state was holding these attractions frequently despite the coronavirus pandemic. In fact, on September 29, B.C. maintained its biggest draw of the year. A total of 450 Express Entry and Skills Immigration applicants were invited in that draw. Over the past two months, B.C. has claimed that continuous tendency, devoting on average about 350 invitations throughout its draws.
ο Reference taken form CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!