BC invites 354 immigration candidates to apply for provincial nomination
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program invited candidates from 3 skilled worker immigration sub-categories and 2 Express Entrance sub-categories.
British Columbia maintained its weekly Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw on October 27.British Columbia PNP Draw.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued a total of 354 invitations through the Express Entry BC (EEBC) along with Skills Immigration streams.
Candidates were invited under the Professional Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled subcategories.
The minimum required score for successful candidates was as follows :
• Skills Immigration : Skilled Worker: 93 points
• Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 94 points
• Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 75 points
• Express Entry BC : Skilled Worker: 92 points
• Express Entry BC : International Graduate: 93 points
B.C. holds draws via its various PNP classes and flows on a weekly basis.
The biggest BC PNP attraction of the year was on September 29 when 450 provincial nomination invitations were issued. British Columbia PNP Draw.
To apply for the Skills Immigration or Express Entry BC categories candidates must first create a profile via the BC PNP’s online portal and enroll under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are evaluated and issued a score based on factors such as level of education, work experience, proficiency in English and area of employment.
When an applicant is approved, they can then utilize their provincial nomination to apply for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
Express Entry candidates who receive a nomination from British Columbia is going to be given an extra 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Such people are effectively ensured an Invitation To Apply (ITA) in a future national Express Entry draw.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada
- Five Canadian Provinces Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, Quebec, and PEI Invited 7700+ Candidates
- Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Australia For Indians