Alberta launching two new immigration pathways
Alberta has two new PNPs for international student graduates That want to start a business in the province
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) will be starting two new immigration teams to encourage international graduates to open companies in Alberta which will create new high-paying projects and help diversify the economy. Alberta two new immigration pathways.
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream is beginning October 26. This new Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is for recent global student graduates in Alberta post-secondaries. The new immigration stream works on an Expression of Interest system, which is currently open to submissions.
Candidates who submit an Expression of Interest will be assessed by the AINP and awarded factors. The highest-ranking candidates will get an invitation to submit a Business Program. Only applicants that get the invitation, or Request, to apply will have the ability to access the AINP portal site and start the procedure. Receiving a Request is not a guarantee that applicants will get Canadian permanent residency.
Alberta will also establish the Foreign Graduate Start-up Visa Stream in January, 2021. This flow is for international student graduates from leading U.S. universities and colleges, who want to start a company and settle in Alberta communities. Additional information on this particular stream will soon be available later this year.
Eligibility criteria for the International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream
International pupil graduates from Alberta university and schools must satisfy the following eligibility criteria so as to be considered for the International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream.
They need to be immigrating to Alberta to establish a new business or buy an present business, and have at least 34 per cent ownership of the organization. The proposed company type must not be on Alberta’s list of ineligible businesses. Alberta two new immigration pathways.
Candidates need at least six months of fulltime job experience, which can be a combination of actively owning or managing the business, according to the AINP page . This may also include an equal amount of expertise with a business incubator, business accelerator, or entrepreneurship program courses.
They also need at least two years of full-time schooling in Alberta, with a degree or diploma in a designated post-secondary institution in Alberta. They must also have a Post-Graduation Work Permit that is valid for two years at the time their EOI is submitted for Canada.
Eligible candidates also require a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of seven in most proficiencies in either English or French.
Additionally, there are quite a few factors that increase candidates’ chances of getting a Request.
The company should have an economical advantage to Alberta through job development, investment, and developed intellectual property amongst others.
In the event the candidate or their spouse or common law partner have instant family lliving fulltime in Alberta, it’s also going to increase their opportunities.
Spouses or common-law partners may contribute to a candidate’s application if they have a minumum of one year of fulltime job experience in Alberta, or at least two decades of fulltime research at an Albertan post-secondary. If they don’t have Alberta experience, it’s also going to aid their application if they have a CLB of at least five in French or English at all language skills.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Biggest express entry draws in March
- General draw to invite 175 candidates to British Columbia