Saskatchewan announces two PNP immigration draw results
Saskatchewan has announced the results of 2 recent PNP draws that took place on October 21 and October 7.
Saskatchewan has only introduced the results of two Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) pulls that happened in recent weeks. Saskatchewan realses two PNP draw results.
On October 21, 2020, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) invited immigration candidates beneath its Express Entry and Jobs In-Demand categories. On October 7, Saskatchewan encouraged candidates beneath its Express Entry category.
A total of 340 candidates obtained invitations under the Express Entry category. The lowest rated candidate had a rating of 69 to receive an invitation.
An extra 278 candidates obtained invitations under the Occupations In-Demand category and the lowest ranked candidate needed a score of 78.
Throughout the October 7 SINP draw, 455 Express Entry candidates obtained invitations and also the minimum required score was 70.
So far, 3,040 candidates have obtained invitations below the Express Entry class in 2020.
Additionally, 3,018 candidates have received invitations beneath the Occupations In-Demand class this season. Saskatchewan realses two PNP draw results.
Overall, 6,082 SINP candidates have successfully received invitations in 2020.
To get an invitation, candidates should have submitted an SINP Length of Interest (EOI) profile. Saskatchewan utilizes an Expression of Interest program to handle its skilled worker software.
When submitting their profile, candidates must show their ability to settle in Saskatchewan and are assessed based on their age, education, work experience, language abilities, and ties to the state.
Saskatchewan uses this criteria to provide applicants a score out of 100 on its own International Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid.
While applicants do not require a job offer to be successful, they will need to show they have at least one year of work experience in an eligible skilled occupation that’s related to their education.
Successful applicants in both draw rounds necessary to have submitted an Educational Credential Assessment to Saskatchewan, which demonstrates that their schooling is similar to Canadian standards.
SINP Express Entry Category
Saskatchewan’s Express Entry category is linked to IRCC’s Express Entry program. Express Entry manages skilled worker applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
If a candidate is eligible for the SINP and one of the three Express Entry programs, they may obtain an invitation for a provincial nomination from Saskatchewan.
With this invitation, they can then submit a provincial nomination program to Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan subsequently awards them a provincial nomination certificate which the candidate can upload for their Express Entrance profile to get an extra 600 points towards their Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
These 600 points ensure the candidate will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence out of IRCC in the next Express Entrance draw.
SINP Occupations In-Demand Category
The Occupations In-Demand category is available to immigration candidates who don’t have an Express Entry profile. The objective of this program is to encourage immigration candidates who have work experience in jobs that have labor shortages in Saskatchewan.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2024: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023