Alberta PNP draw invites Express Entry candidates with CRS of at least 352
Express Entry candidates are now one step closer to permanent residence in Alberta.
Alberta has introduced the details of its February 16 draw. New Alberta PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program encouraged a total of 159 Express Entry applicants to use for the Alberta Express Entry flow . Invited candidates only needed a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) rating of at least 352.
These candidates are now able to apply for a provincial nomination. If their application is successful, the nomination will bump them to the top of this Express Entry pool.
All candidates encouraged in Alberta’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw had a profile in the Express Entry system. New Alberta PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
Express Entry is Canada’s Program management system for Its three Federal High Skilled immigration Teams, which include the Federal Skilled Worker program , the Federal Skilled Trades Program, along with the Canadian Expertise Class.
Eligible immigration candidates receive a score depending on the CRS. Points are awarded for variables which the government has determined will aid a prospective immigrant triumph in Canada’s labor market. These variables include a candidate’s age, education, work experience, language ability in English or French, and others. New Alberta PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
Canada’s immigration department, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) frequently holds Express Entry draws, inviting the highest-scoring candidates to submit an application for permanent residence.
People who receive the provincial nomination out of Alberta will automatically receive an additional 600 CRS points added to their score. That means the lowest-scoring candidates in this draw will find a new score of 952.
Alberta Express Entry Stream
This improved PNP is for Express Entry applicants that have strong ties to Alberta, or who can support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities. Throughout the ordeal, Alberta is only considering candidates who are already living and working in the province.
Candidates also should have work experience in a qualified job. The AINP only provides a list of jobs that that they will not consider.
Last autumn, the federal government raised the number of jobs which are qualify to apply to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) at Alberta. However, candidates who received an invitation following November 1, 2020 can be selected through the Alberta Express Entry Stream, even if they are working in an occupation that the national government won’t process an LMIA for.
Alberta was permitted to issue 6,250 nomination certificates in 2020. But, as a result of COVID-19, Alberta reduced their allocation to 4,000 nominations. Every one these nominations were issued by June 2020. That is why Alberta didn’t hold any attractions for the next half of this year.
The number of provincial nominations allocated to Alberta to get 2021 has not yet been published.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!