British Columbia invites 444 immigration candidates in new PNP invitation round
B.C. has invited 1,839 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination so far in 2021
British Columbia invited 444 immigration candidates in two Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draws held on March 2. BC invites candidates in new PNP Draw.
The invitations were issued to candidates by the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) flows of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). More especially, people who received invitations were out of the Skilled Worker, International Graduate as well as Entry Level and Semi-Skilled sub-categories of both SI and EEBC streams.
The minimum scores for the most significant draw ranged between 83 and 97 points. A total of 418 were invited inside this draw. There was also a separate draw conducted for retail and wholesale trade supervisors (NOC 0621) and restaurant and foodservice managers (NOC 0631), in which 26 invitations were issued to candidates with scores of 118.
The province has now held 11 invitation rounds, bringing the total number of invitations issued so far to 1,839 in 2021. BC invites candidates in new PNP Draw.
About the BC PNP
The BC PNP aims to attract foreign workers who are in high demand from the province and who want to become permanent residents in Canada.
The BC PNP has two immigration streams, Skills Immigration and Express Entry, each of which are divided into sub-categories. Both streams are handled under B.C.’s Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS). In order to apply through the SIRS, you are first required to register an account. Once this is finished, you’ll be assigned a score based on factors like schooling, work experience, and language abilities.
The highest-scoring applicants from each sub-category are then invited to apply for a provincial nomination to apply for permanent residency when British Columbia conducts among its regular draws.
If you received an invitation you’ll have 30 days from the date of this invitation to submit a comprehensive application via the BC PNP online system.
When you submit an entire BC PNP application package you will be notified of the state’s decision within approximately two to three weeks. If your nomination is successful, you become eligible to use to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent resident status under the Provincial Nominee Class. The nomination is legal for approximately half a year from the date of confirmation.
Express Entry BC stream
The EEBC stream connects to the federal Express Entry immigration program management system. Express Entry applicants are given points based on human capital factors such as age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English or French below the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). They also must meet the minimal criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry applications :
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled trades program
- Canadian Experience class
As a provincial nominee, you may obtain an extra 600 points under the CRS and therefore have a score high enough to obtain an Invitation to Apply (ITA) during a subsequent national Express Entry draw.
PNPs have continued to run through the coronavirus pandemic, and there is no sign of their actions slowing in 2021.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!