Parents and Grandparents Program 2020 is now open
Now is the time to apply to sponsor your parents and grandparents to come to Canada
People who would like to host their parents or grandparents to immigrate to Canada may begin the process by applying online. Parental PR immigration program now open.
The Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) term of interest interval starts now, October 13th, and lasts three months before November 3rd.
The PGP enables qualified Canadian citizens and permanent residents and those with First Nations status within the age of 18 to sponsor their parents and/or grandparents for Canadian permanent residence.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has a goal of 10,000 complete PGP software for 2020.
As a primary step, interested individuals need to submit an online sponsorship interest form during the present submission period in order to be considered for an invitation to apply to the PGP. Applicants will have until November 3 to finish the form.
After submitting an attention to sponsor form, applicants must wait to see whether they’re among the 10,000 software which are going to be randomly drawn by IRCC to get an invitation to apply.
If an applicant receives an invitation to apply, They Need to pay the required program fees submit a finished residency program within 60 days
You will obtain an application package that contains a record checklist, forms you and the people you want to sponsor must fill out and an instruction manual.
If an applicant is using from Quebec, then they need to get a Quebec Selection Certificate from the Quebec authorities and apply it to IRCC as part of the program.
How to submit an interest to sponsor form
The person who would like to sponsor must complete the attention to sponsor form. Make sure to have a digital copy of your passport or your proof of status in Canada.
You’ll need to give information from the interest to host kind such as the amount of individuals in your immediate household, the range of people you want to sponsor, as well as the titles and dates of birth of the ones you need to sponsor. Parental PR immigration program now open.
Once you submit the form, you will find a page with a confirmation number. It is necessary to keep this number safe so that you can check if you have received an invitation to use.
Who is eligible ?
All sponsors who would like to host their parents or parents will need to affirm they have the necessary income for the number of household members that they will encourage financially.
While it isn’t required to give evidence of mandatory revenue throughout step one of reflection of interest in sponsoring, prospective sponsors who are invited to apply and also their co-signers (if appropriate ) will be required to provide notices of evaluation from Canada Revenue Agency for each of the three tax years immediately prior to the date of their program thereafter.
IRCC notes that patrons need to meet income requirements for your 2020, 2019 and 2018 taxation years. IRCC knows that sponsors won’t have got their 2020 Notice of Assessment by then, so patrons will need to submit it when it becomes available.
The minimal necessary income is revealed in the next table. Please be aware that this is applicable to applicants in most provinces and territories except Quebec.
It is important to mention the total number of Individuals the sponsor will be Fiscally responsible for includes the following :
• The curious sponsor
• their partner or common-law spouse
• their dependent children
• their spouse or spouse’s dependent children
• another person the curious sponsor may have sponsored in the past, for whom they are still financially responsible
• the parents and grandparents they want to sponsor their dependents (spouse or spouse and dependent children)
• any dependent children who won’t visit Canada with their grandparents or parents
• their parent or kid’s spouse or spouse, even when they won’t visit Canada
• their parent or grandparents’ split partner
Sponsors residing in Quebec will have their income assessed from the Quebec’s Ministry of immigration depending on the state’s income requirements. Quebec’s income demands are different from those of other states. Potential sponsors and their co-signer (if appropriate ) are required to demonstrate that they’ve had enough financial resources in the previous 12 months.
Whether you’re in Quebec or in a different state, curious sponsors need to submit a signed job.
For citizens of most Canadian provinces except Quebec, the length of the project for parents and grandparents is 20 years. For residents of Quebec, the length of the project is 10 years.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Biggest express entry draws in March
- General draw to invite 175 candidates to British Columbia