Express Entry Draw #226: 1500 EE Candidates are invited
Canada has invited Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) candidates and Canada Experience Class (CEC) after a very long time.
Today’s Express Entry draw invited 1500 Express Entry candidates to apply for Canada Immigration.
Now Invited candidates to have 60 days to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Minister’s statement on today’s draw
“Today, I am pleased to announce that Express Entry draws have officially resumed and applications will be processed at our 6-month processing standard. I want to thank the candidates from around the world for their patience, as we worked to reduce the backlog before resuming Express Entry draws. I look forward to welcoming skilled workers who will are essential in addressing Canada’s labor shortages.”
Why the return of All Program Draw is important??
The return of all Program draws is important for several reasons. From its inception in 1967 until 2020, the Federal Skilled Worker Program was the main way Canada welcomes skilled immigrants. Before the pandemic, the FSWP comprised about 45% of those receiving Express Entry ITAs.
The return of the all-program draw is also big news for CEC candidates. The CEC is the primary method of obtaining permanent residency for Canada’s large international student and foreign worker population. The CEC has grown in prominence in recent years as Canada has relied on this pool to achieve its immigration level goals. Before the pandemic, the CEC comprised only 9% of all 341,000 immigrants from Canada’s economic, family, and humanitarian sections combined. Last year, the CEC comprised nearly one-third of the more than 405,000 immigrants who arrived in Canada.
How does Express Entry work?
“Express Entry Isn’t an immigration program itself, but a Program management system for the 3 Applications under the Federal High Skilled Class: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, along with the Canadian Experience Class.
In order to get into the Express Entry pool of candidates, proficient workers have to be eligible for these programs. If so, they will get a score depending on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which awards points for a candidate’s age, education, work experience, language proficiency in English or French, in addition to other factors.
IRCC subsequently invites the highest-scoring applicants to submit an application for Canadian permanent residence.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP
- Top 5 Facts Of Canada’s Category-Based Selection Draw
- Which Country Is Better For Indians in 2023: Canada Or UK?
- Complete Guide For Canada CRS Points Calculator: Check Your Score Now
- British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba nominate candidates in this week’s PNP results
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2023
- Top 05 Highest-Paying Jobs in Canada
- Five Canadian Provinces Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC, Quebec, and PEI Invited 7700+ Candidates
- Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Australia For Indians
- Know About The Australia Skilled Occupation List | SOL List Australia 2023