Express Entry Draw #227: 1,750 EE Candidates are invited
The latest Express Entry draw invited 1,750 Express Entry candidates to apply for Canada Immigration on July 21, 2022. The minimum CRS score for this draw is 542, Candidates do need to have a CRS of at least 542 to get invitations.
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited Express Entry candidates in the new invitation draw. There was no program specified for this draw, meaning candidates from the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) or Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) had the potential to be invited.
Now Invited candidates to have 60 days to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
The CRS requirement for the new draw is 15 points lower than the previous all-program draw on July 6, when the minimum cut-off score was 557. Also, Canada issued 250 more invitations in this draw compared to the previous round of 1,500 invitations.
Under the current levels plan, Canada expects to bring in 83,500 immigrants through Express Entry-aligned and base PNP categories in 2022. The new targets are greater than what the government projected in the previous levels plan, which was 81,500 PNP immigrants for 2022, and 83,000 for 2023.
How does Express Entry work?
“Express Entry Isn’t an immigration program itself, but a Program management system for the 3 Applications under the Federal High Skilled Class: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, along with the Canadian Experience Class.
In order to get into the Express Entry pool of candidates, proficient workers have to be eligible for these programs. If so, they will get a score depending on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which awards points for a candidate’s age, education, work experience, language proficiency in English or French, in addition to other factors.
IRCC subsequently invites the highest-scoring applicants to submit an application for Canadian permanent residence.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Canada PR Without IELTS: Complete Guide for 2024
- CELPIP- The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
- Get a Job in Canada from India
- Pearson Language Test (PTE) Core
- Canada Tourist Visa to Work Permit
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Designer
- Australia PR Visa: Complete Guide to Permanent Residency
- Canada Occupation List 2024
- National Occupation Classification (NOC) Code
- Canada’s Average Salary & Employment Opportunities
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2024
- Common Myths about Canada’s Express Entry Program
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- What is PPR Canada? How it Affects Canadian Immigration
- Immigrate to Canada as a Software Developer in 2024