British Columbia holds largest immigration draw of 2020
B.C. issued 450 permanent residence invitations on September 29, its biggest draw of the year.
British Columbia issued 450 new invitations to apply for a provincial nomination at a draw that took place on September 29.
This was the province’s biggest draw of 2020, exceeding the over 430 invitations it issued in its September 1st draw.
Today’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw invitations visit Skilled Worker and International Graduate candidates in the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration (SI) streams.
The EEBC class is for candidates with a valid profile at the federal government’s Express Entry program, which is Canada’s most important pathway for skilled immigrants that hope to acquire Canadian permanent residence.
The SI class is for proficient and semi-skilled workers whose occupations are in high demand in the province of B.C.
The minimum score demands in today’s draw ranged between 75 and 94 points to its five EEBC and SI categories that were involved.
The minimum scores were:
♦ SI — Skilled Worker: 93
♦ SI — International Graduate: 94
♦ SI — Entry Level and Semi-Skilled: 75
♦ EEBC — Skilled Worker: 93
♦ EEBC — International Graduate: 94
To be able to receive an invitation via the EEBC applicants must be enrolled under both the federal Express Entry system and B.C.’s Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Express Entry is the federal government’s application management system for Canada’s three main financial immigration applications — the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) along with the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination get an additional 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. The 600 points efficiently ensure they will receive a permanent residence invitation under Express Entry.
Licensed Immigration candidates only have to be registered together with the SIRS.
The province held seven draws in complete through its various PNP classes and streams and invited over 1,430 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination.
Applicants that obtained an invitation to employ now now have around 30 calendar days from the date of invitation to submit a complete application via the BC PNP Online registration system. An invitation to apply does not guarantee that applicants will be qualified for a nomination.
In order to be considered under the BC PNP, many candidates have to have an indeterminate, fulltime job offer from an employer in the state who is ready to support them through the application procedure.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!