360 invited in new BC PNP draw
British Columbia invited immigration candidates through the Express Entry BC and Skills Immigration streams
B.C. invited 360 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent home on November 25. British Columbia Draw welcoming more immigrants for provincial nomination.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued invitations through the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration streams.
Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled, and International Graduate subcategories.
The provincial score requirements for successful applicants were as follows :
• Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker: 93 points
• Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 94 points
• Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 75 points
• Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker: 92 points
• Express Entry BC: International Graduate: 93 points
B.C. holds draws via two Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) categories and flows on a weekly basis.
To apply for the Skills Immigration or Express Entry BC groups candidates must first create a profile via the BC PNP’s internet portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are evaluated and issued a score based on factors like level of education, work experience, proficiency in English and location of employment. British Columbia Draw welcoming more immigrants for provincial nomination.
When an applicant is approved, they could then use their provincial nomination to apply for permanent residence with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) under the PNP.
Express Entry applicants that get a nomination out of British Columbia will be given an extra 600 points toward their Express Entrance Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Such individuals are effectively ensured an Invitation To Employ (ITA) at a future federal Express Entry draw.
Every week, B.C. problems invitations under its Tech Pilot.
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is a fast-track immigration route for in-demand IT employees and international students. It functions through B.C.’s present provincial immigration streams.
In order to be considered for immigration to B.C. through this program, applicants have to have a valid job offer in one of 29 qualified occupations.
Eligible jobs such as the BC PNP Tech Pilot contain computer and information systems managers, civil engineers, web designers, web designers and designers, translators as well as audio and video recording technicians, among others.
In contrast to other BC PNP streams that require a supply of permanent employment, Tech Pilot project offers have to have a minimum duration of one year. However, offers of employment that are more than 1 year in duration will continue to be qualified under the pilot’s. It’s also required that the job offer be full-time and from a qualified employer in the province.
Candidates that are encouraged to apply for a provincial nomination have 30 days to submit a comprehensive program.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide