Ontario holds new Tech Draw inviting 772 Express Entry candidates
Ontario’s new PNP draw targets Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of six tech Jobs
Ontario held a new Tech Draw on October 15, inviting Express Entry applicants to apply for a provincial nomination.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who may qualify for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.
A total of 772 principal applicants obtained NOIs in the Tech Draw. Express Entry candidates had a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) rating between 462 and 470 to be able to be invited. In addition they needed to have work experience at a number of the following jobs :
♦ NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
♦ NOC 2147 Computer engineers
♦ NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
♦ NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
♦ NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
♦ NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
Candidates did not need a job offer to receive an invitation, however they needed at least one year of work experience in these tech jobs. They also needed to get a profile in the Express Entry system.
People who obtained the NOI out of Ontario have 45 calendar days to submit their program for the provincial nomination.
If they’re given the nomination out of Ontario they’ll automatically get an additional 600 CRS points toward their entire CRS score. This award will make sure they get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent home in a subsequent Express Entrance draw. This goes for anyone who is nominated under any Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in Canada.
This is Ontario’s fourth largest Tech Draw of this year. The only on July 29 has been the biggest Tech Draw up to now from 2020, when 1,288 Express Entry candidates were encouraged to submit an application for a provincial nomination.
How to get invited for an Ontario Tech Draw
The very first step to become eligible for an invitation through the OINP Tech draw is to make a profile in Canada’s Express Entry system.
Express Entry is an application management program for three federal economic-class immigration applications: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class. Ontario’s Human Capital Simulator flow recognizes candidates in the Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Canadian Expertise Course.
Express Entry candidates are rated based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) based on their education, work experience, age, and language proficiency in English or French.
The OINP Tech Draws pull out of the Express Entry pool of applicants, encouraging qualified tech employees to apply for a provincial nomination out of Ontario.
When the procedure is finished, applicants will have the opportunity to settle into their technology careers in Ontario.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!
- Top 10 visa free countries to travel!
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Australia Tourist Visa
- Unlocking The Benefits Of Germany Job Seeker Visa: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Biggest express entry draws in March
- General draw to invite 175 candidates to British Columbia