B.C. invites 417 PNP candidates to apply for a provincial nomination
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program invited candidates from five immigration sub-categories.
British Columbia encouraged immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on October 14. Latest PNP Draw of British Columbia invites more immigrants in there latest draw.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued a total of 417 invitations throughout the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration streams. Candidates were invited under the Skilled Worker and International Graduate subcategories, in Addition to the Entry Level and Semi-Skilled subcategory under the Skills Immigration stream.
The minimum required score for applicants varied between 75 and 94 across all categories. Some occupations were left out of the draw due to this coronavirus pandemic impacting regional businesses. These 31 occupations are found on the B.C. government website.
B.C. holds draws via its various PNP classes and streams on a weekly basis. Two weeks before, the province issued 450 provincial nomination invitations in its own biggest draw this season.
British Columbia holds weekly Tech Pilot draws through which candidates with job offers in 29 eligible jobs are invited to apply for a provincial nomination. Latest PNP draw of British Columbia welcoming new immigrants in there province. Launched in 2017, the intention behind the Tech Pilot is to help B.C.’s technology sector recruit IT workers to help manage current labor market requirements.
So as to be considered eligible under the Tech Pilot, applicants need to be enrolled in one of B.C.’s existing provincial immigration teams and have a legitimate job offer of 12 or more months in one of their Tech Pilot’s qualified jobs .
To apply for the Skills Immigration or Express Entry BC categories candidates must first create a profile via the BC PNP’s online portal and register under its Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants are assessed and issued a score based on factors such as level of education, work experience, proficiency in English and area of employment.
When an applicant is accepted, they could then use their provincial nomination to submit an application for permanent home with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program.
Express Entry candidates who get a nomination from British Columbia is going to receive an extra 600 points toward their Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and therefore are effectively ensured an Invitation To Apply (ITA) at a future federal Express Entry draw.
Canada just held among its biggest Express Entry attracts , inviting 4,500 applicants to submit an application for permanent residence.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results