Which is the best Canadian Immigration Consultant in New Jersey?
Canada has always been the topmost priority location for immigrants all over the world to have a better standard of living and having better career growth opportunities. Canada provides its residents with the benefits of a friendly community that is always welcoming to the people of different cultures all around the globe.
Canada shares land borders with the USA and it is easy for the US immigrants to settle in Canada and undergo the immigration process for the same. Most of the people have migrated to Canada with the help of H1B1 visas that are provided by their employers because they have availed the benefits of being a remote worker employed in Canada with the employer-based in the USA. This provides a major benefit to the immigrants looking to move from New Jersey to Canada.
Whenever it comes to moving to Canada permanently, getting a Canadian permanent residence visa is the best way to go. Having a Canada PR visa gives its holder the right to live and work anywhere in Canada for five years. Canada PR visa also provides the candidates with subsidized education, free health care system, protection under Canadian law, and many other major benefits.
What are the immigration programs to apply for a Canada PR visa from New Jersey?
The fastest way to apply for and obtain permanent residence in Canada is through the federal Express Entry system. The EE system issues ITAs (invitations to apply) to nearly 100,000 qualified professionals every year. As the leading immigration consultant in New Jersey, Province immigration has an experienced immigration consultant team that has expertise in Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), Express Entry system, Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW), etc. You can contact provincial immigration to begin your immigration process to Canada.
The federal government of Canada provides an immigration pathway to skilled immigrants who want to move to Canada via the help of a Canada PR visa. Here are some details on the different Canadian immigration programs:
- Express Entry Program: A point-based system that manages the profile of the candidates who have applied under Canada’s three skilled economic immigration programs – Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and CEC. It uses a ranking system – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) that ranks the profiles of the candidates based on the CRS points that are awarded to the express profile. These factors are Core/ Human Capital factors, Skill-transferability factors, Spouse or common-law partner factors, and Bonus Points. Higher ranked profiles are then given an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to apply for a permanent residence visa to the Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Provincial Nomination Program (PNP): Every province (except Quebec) or territory in Canada has a special agreement with the IRCC that allows them to nominate skilled and capable immigrants for the permanent residence visa. These programs are known as Provincial Nomination Program (PNP). In comparison to the requirements of the express entry program, PNPs have much-relaxed eligibility criteria and requirements for the PR visa.
In case an express entry candidate secures a provincial nomination they are awarded 600 CRS points. These many points are more than able to land an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to apply for a PR visa to the IRCC.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP): Quebec province has an immigration program that allows them to select the potential skilled immigrants that will help them to develop the province and can easily adapt to the daily life of the residents. Quebec requires the candidates to have language proficiency in the French language as Quebec is a French-speaking province. To be able to apply for a PR visa to the IRCC candidates need to get the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
What are the things to look for in an immigration consultant from New Jersey?
It is very important to have someone who has full knowledge of the immigration programs for Canadian immigration. To know inside out of the processes and tips and tricks that can help the immigrant to land the Canada PR visa. This is where the immigration consultants come in. They have the knowledge and experience that will be needed to maximize the chances and get the Canada PR visa. But before choosing the immigration consultant, there are some things that one needs to check.
Some major points to look for in an immigration consultant from New Jersey are as follows:
- A Canadian immigration consultant has to be accredited by the Immigration Consultancy of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
- Immigration consultants must have a proven track record for their success rate in landing the Canada PR visa.
- Must be having a proper office location from which the immigration consultant must operate that will establish that the hired immigration consultant is a professional.
- Immigration consultants must be having a professional website that must be thoroughly analyzed, describing what are the services they are providing to their clients.
- Immigration consultants must have a team of experienced consultants that must be updated with the latest changes in the immigration industry and the processes for Canadian Immigration.
Reasons to choose Province Immigration for Canada Immigration from New Jersey
Province Immigration has set the benchmark in the immigration industry for the best success ratio for approval of Canada PR visa. Already a trendsetter for the exceptional services provided to an enlisted customer of Province Immigration, an experienced immigration consultant – Province Immigration guarantees for Canada PR visa to the eligible immigrants. We provide our clients with the help of a parent company that is located in Canada and has contracts with over 2000 employers in Canada.
The basic services offered by most immigration consultants in New Jersey are:
- Assessment of the candidate’s profile by experts
- Code and CNO points evaluation
- Tips for Applying to WES (For ECA)
- Document verification
- Assistance at all stages of the visa application
- Assistance after obtaining the ITA
- CV preparation
- CV writing by experts
- Support in job search
- IELTS Coaching
- Assistance after landing
- Support in the search for suitable rental accommodation
- Additional services for spouses and dependents