How to get Canada PR - Step by Step process
Canada Immigration Express Entry process –
Launched in 2015, Express entry Canada is the most popular stream to get a Canada PR Visa which include in the Canada PR Process. Express Entry Canada is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get settled in Canada. Express Entry Program is divided in subcategories-
- Federal Economic Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
Steps for applying for Canada PR through Express Entry
- Checking Eligibility– As Canada PR visa is a skilled visa, the first step is to check eligibility. Canadian government has given a Canada PR points calculator, candidate must core 67 out of 100 to get eligible, These points are calculated on the basis of AGE, Work experience ,IELTS ,Education , connection in Canada .To check your free eligibility speak to our experts today- 9896196762.
- Education Credential Assessment– An Educational credential assessment (ECA) is used to check whether your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to Canada one. There are different types of ECAs authorities like WES,CES,ICAS,IQAS etc. to check Canadian equivalency of your education
- IELTS- The International English Language Testing System is the most popular exam to check English Proficiency of an applicant. IELTS test is mandatory to submit a profile under express entry program. However Minimum requirement for IELTS varies from every profile.
- Submission profile under Express Entry pool– Submit your profile in express entry pool along with required documents. Your profile will rank as per comprehensive Ranking system (Calculate your CRS score HERE).
- Submission under the PNP program- In order to increase CRS score, application needs to be submitted with multiple provinces( Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Manitoba etc.) as per eligibility. If any of the provinces issue Nomination letters,600 points will add up in the current CRS score.
- Receiving Invitation to Apply (ITA) – After receiving ITA documents are submitted with high commission for verification, Along with Medical Clearance Certificate (MCC) and Police Clearance Certificate(PCC).
- Biometric and receiving COPR- After background check High Commission will call for a bio-metric process and will submit your passport for 7-10 days. And you will receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
- Flying to Canada- Once COPR is received you can fly to Canada as per COPR validity, which can be for 4-10 months.
Now you can travel to Canada and complete your dream to settle in maple country.
Total processing time for Canada PR Visa is usually 6-8 months on maximum cases, However it may vary due to embassy waiting, Incomplete documentation etc.
Why Province Immigration is the best immigration consultant in Delhi-
We provide 100% transparent and expert services with the best in industry pricing plan. We have Zero visa rejection rate till now.Our hard working and dedicated team of experts works 24*7, so that you can reach us at your convenience.
Based on the user profile we analyze, recommend appropriate countries based on the employment opportunities available for professionals with specific skill sets and are aspiring for an international job with a permanent residency.
Our dedicated team ensures that everything runs smoothly, from proper documentation to quick hassle-free processing of your visa to any country and many more essential services.
We have been highly regarded as one of the best in the industry when it comes to delivering a pleasing and timely visa service to our customers. Be rest assured as we are looking into the tiniest detail possible.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.
Call: +91 98961 96762