Alberta PNP Points Calculator 2021
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is one of the simple and easy Canadian provincial nominee programs. There are three immigration streams under Alberta PNP:
Alberta Opportunity Stream
Alberta Express Entry Stream
Self-Employed Farmer Stream
What is the Alberta PNP selection process for Express entry candidates?
AINP’s Express entry stream is in line with the federal government’s Express entry program. To apply for the nomination, candidates are required to score 67 out of 100. Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination get 600 CRS points. These many points guarantee an ITA in the next express entry draw for Canada PR Visa.
Following table mentions the six selection factors under which a candidate earns the Atlantic Immigrant Nominee Program points:
|Selection factors||Maximum Points Awarded|
Following are how points are awarded in the AINP Points Calculator for Canada Immigration through Express Entry linked stream – AINP Express Entry Stream:
|Age (In Years)||Points Awarded|
Language Proficiency Points
First Official Language:
9 or Higher
Not Eligible to Apply
Second Official Language:
At least CLB 5 in all of the four abilities
CLB 4 or less in any of the four abilities
|Experience (In Years)||Points Awarded|
|Education Level||Points Awarded|
|The Applicant||Points Allocated|
How Alberta PNP works?
To apply under Alberta PNP for a provincial nomination, a candidates requires a Notification of Interest (NOI) from the province. To get an NOI, the candidate must meet the minimum requirements. These requirements are as follows:
- Have an active Express Entry profile;
- Must have the intention to live in the province permanently;
- Must support in province’s economic development and diversification process;
- Minimum CRS score of 300 points;
Other than the above mentioned, Alberta gives priority to the candidates who:
- Have work experience in Alberta occupation in-demand or have a valid job offer from an eligible provincial employer;
- Have graduated from the province’s educational institution and have a valid job offer;
- Have family members living in the province as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
Alberta Express Entry stream has two steps:
Step 1: Applicants with an Express Entry profile with the Government of Canada receive a Notification of Interest Letter (NOI) from the AINP in their Express Entry profile. Only candidates who receive an NOI can contact AINP to inform them of their interest in applying for this stream.
Step 2: The AINP invites these candidates to apply. Applicants determine whether they meet the evaluation criteria and submit an application. Complete applications are placed in a pool of eligible applications for review for processing.
Criteria for getting additional points on Alberta PNP Points Calculator
There are two different ways through which you can get extra points on Alberta immigrant nominee program points calculator –
- You can relocate with your Spouse and utilize the language proficiency score of your spouse too
- You can get extra five points of the adaptability
The adaptability points for Alberta works on the following conditions –
- If you’ve got a relative residing in Canada. It could be a parent, Grandparent, Child or Grandchild. Even Aunt, uncle and Niece or Nephew also counts as relative but they ought to be above 18 decades old.
- You have past work experience of operating in Canada.
- You or your accompanying spouse has studied in Canada.
Why Is Province Immigration is the Best Immigration Consultants In Delhi?
Province Immigration the best immigration consultant in Delhi for Canada. We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, Starting from visa consultation to visa approval.
Some of the main factor that make us the Best Immigration consultancy –
- Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
- Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
- Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
- Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
- Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
- Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
- Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.