Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada - PR Visa Consultancy services in Delhi
What services we offer –
- Free Pre-evaluation and consultation for various countries.
- Free counselling as per client skill set and helping him in choosing the best way to migrate.
- Complete documentation and giving alternatives of documents as per our vast experience.
- Application to various programs to get a PR visa ASAP.
- Job Assistance and post landing services to help you for settlement in your new country.
Benefits of hiring Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi –
- Processing fee – We don’t charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based.
- Working Days – We work 7 days for our clients.
- Scope of services – We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
- Refund – We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result. However, an application gets rejected we will refund 100% of our Processing fee.
- Complementary Services – Your visa application is just 50% of the settlement abroad. Moreover, we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing, Ielts training, and Post Landing Services.
- Success Rate – We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in the industry.
- Visa categories – We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
Do you still want more reasons to apply through us ?
Province Immigration based in Delhi and providing a wide range of legal services internationally, including immigration, education and legal consultation. We stand different from the other Immigration consultants in Delhi, on the based of our Quality services we provides & many more benefits.
Based on the user profile we analyze, recommend appropriate countries based on the employment opportunities available for professionals with specific skill sets and are aspiring for an international job with a permanent residency. Province immigration works with the aim of client satisfaction & success .
We have been highly regarded as one of the best in the industry when it comes to delivering a pleasing and timely visa service to our customers. Be rest assured as we are looking into the tiniest detail possible.
In order to help us understand your unique visa needs, please drop in your query and our representative will get back to you.
The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory council (ICCRC) is a national regulatory body that protects and serves by overseeing licensed Immigration and Citizenship consulting and International student counseling professionals. Licensed Immigration consultants are known as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and student advisors are Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs).
MORE ABOUT US
Why Trust Us –
- Being a visa consultant we have a huge responsibility to complete client’s expectations .Your application is processed by great responsibility and accountability, for that we work 24*7 for our clients.
- We are an IRCC registered immigration consultants for Canada as well as for Australia.
- We understand our client’s needs and dreams and provide customized services to every client as per their profile and skill set.
- Over many years in the past we maintained a ZERO rejection rate. Moreover, we proved ourselves as a reputed and best immigration consultants in Delhi .
- We as an Immigration consultants provide 100% transparency in the whole process, starting from visa consultation to visa approval.
- Province Immigration aims at providing high quality immigration services to our clients. Our experts work 7 days to give you a quick response.
Province Immigration help each client to fulfill their dream to fly. By helping them in the best possible way and by applying their visas in many sub categories to confirm their Invitation from their Dream Country, that too in very Affordable and success based pricing. We provide transparent Information about Process and eligibility, Whatever is promised is written in the legal contract.
Province Immigration works with Zero defect Policy and never compromise with services. We have an experienced team which works with you, for you all 7 days. We provide Immigration Consultancy services to people from all over India and all walks of life. We at Province immigration services take care of our each and every client personally and give a high attention to their profile.
Why Province Immigration?
Since our founding, our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities. Our impact is speak louder than our word.
Our Clients Testimonials
"Thanks to Province Immigration for helping me get permanent residency approval from Canadian government. I was not even aware about the set of rules and process requirements. My case officer helped me thoroughly in the process at every stage, and I never felt alone or stuck during the process. Thank you for following up on my Canada immigration application constantly and helping me get the approval on time."
VIKAS SHARMA (BENGALURU, KARNATAKA)
"Province Immigration handled my application for Canada PR successfully. They are good in knowledge, well versed with the current procedure. Special Thanks to Shweta (Case Manager), she was polite, professional and always gave answer to all my queries which helped me in managing the stress during the application process."
KANIKA MALHOTRA (ROHINI, NEW DELHI)
"I would recommend all the aspiring candidates for planning to move abroad to choose Province Immigration as their consultants. I have personally experienced the services provided by them and have been able to successfully complete the immigration process through their support and guidance. My Case Officer Manisha has played a vital role in ensuring that all my documents were in place and timelines were met. Thank you!"
SANJEEV KUMAR PRASAD, DELHI
"Full marks to Province Immigration the way handled my application and provide much needed help and assistance in getting my Australian PR visa. The point based system for subclass 189 visa as well as the documentation was quite confusing for me being a newcomer. However, my case manager and other staff at Province Immigration proved a great mentor and support for me. Thank you to the whole team! Keeping doing great. Good luck!"
UDAY LAMBA (KURUKSHETRA, HARYANA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which consultancy is best for Canada immigration in Delhi?
Is it worth hiring an immigration consultant?
Yes, Hiring an experienced immigration consultant can always help in getting positive and timely outcomes. Always look for a consultant who can provide end-to-end services including IELTS Training, ECA Assistance, Job Assistance, Post Landing services in addition to Documents assistance to manage your work on their own. We want you to easily move & live an amazing and successful life in Canada, without you having to spend a penny more or a day longer waiting than you need to.
Can I go to Canada without a job offer?
Yes, Canada Government is offering Permanent Residency visa under Express Entry stream without any job offer letter. Canada Government has significantly increase the target of permanent residents arriving in Canada by up to 500,000 per year by 2025. Even Provinces of Canada are issuing invitations to applicants without any job offer letter.
What is the easiest way to migrate to Canada?
Canada Permanent Residency visa and Student visa are easiest ways to migrate in Canada. Canada is more welcoming for immigrants than any other country in world.
How much IELTS score is needed for Canada PR?
The minimum required IELTS score may vary depending on your Age, Experience, Adaptability Factors, level of Education, etc. and it also depends on the path you are choosing to apply for Canada PR. The minimum IELTS score required to get a Canada PR visa if you are applying through the FSWP program is CLB 7 i.e. 6 Bands in each of the modules (Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing), under the Provincial Nomination Program you only need CLB 4 to apply, and If you get a CLB 10 or higher score, you get maximum points in CRS and in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) for NOC A Minimum IELTS score requirement is CLB 7, However, for NOC level b, the IELTS score requirement is only CLB 5.
What is the age limit for Canadian immigration?
There is no specific age limit to apply for a PR visa in Canada. Having substantial work experience, Good language proficiency, Relevant connections to Canada, and advanced education can easily offset any points lost for age in economic immigration. Provincial Nominee Programs and Family sponsorship visas do not focus on age factors.