Canada PR visa - How to apply for Canada PR Visa ?
What is Canada Permanent resident visa
Canada PR Visa is issued to skilled applicants who reserve the privilege to work and live in Canada with no stay limit, later that they can apply for Citizenship as well. For Instance , to get PR Visa for Canada , the candidate must apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by submitting their profile under Express entry program.
Canada immigration now become a top most choice of all immigrants all over the world .Canada Visa almost take 6-8 months process. The UN has declared that for permanent residence purposes and getting into Canada through Canada Permanent Resident Visa is the best and easiest option across the globe. So , the UN has declared these things on the basis of several compelling factors like quality/ standard of living, environment of Country, security of individual, career opportunities, etc.
Benefits of Permanent Residency in Canada?
- PR visa Gives you Right to Live, Work and Study in any Province or Territory of Canada.
- The Permanent Resident of Canada can apply for Canadian Citizenship after completion of 3 years or 1095 days.
- Free Healthcare Facilities for the whole family (Including spouse and Children)
- Social Benefits like unemployment allowances etc.
- Child care allowances and free school education.
- Well Protected by the Canadian Law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
What is Canada Express Entry?
Express Entry is Canada’s main pathway for skilled immigrants who want to obtain Canadian permanent residence. Canada Express entry is the shortest way for getting Canada PR Visa . How does the Canada Express entry works ? Express Entry manages applications for three of Canada’s main economic class immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class.
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
The Federal Skilled Worker Program is Canada's most popular immigration program which gives skilled workers and their loved ones, the opportunity to become permanent residents in Canada that too with many social benefits.
The first step in applying for Canadian Permanent Residency visa as a Federal Skilled Worker is to create an expression of interest in living and working in Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile on IRCC's website. Federal skilled worker program Canada is a most popular pathway for Canada Immigration.
Based on the skills of applicants provided in their profile, Federal Skilled Worker candidates obtain a score under Express Entry's Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) that determines their ranking in the pool of eligible candidates.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
The Government of Canada issues Invitations To Apply (ITAs) to the highest-ranked candidates in the Express Entry pool almost every 15 days. and publishes the CRS cut-off score. CRS scores are not fixed and vary in almost every draw,and candidates may take steps to improve their ranking while in the pool such as Increasing IELTS score,applying under PNP program etc.
IRCC determines candidates' eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program based on its unique points grid, which are based on applicant's Age, Qualification, Work Experience,Language test Result, Connection in Canada etc..
Canada PR visa required a definite Eligibility assessment for applicants to apply for Canada . However, only the highest-ranked candidates in the Express Entry pool are issued invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence visa.
In order to be eligible to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, potential candidates must meet the minimum requirements for work, language ability, education and obtain at least 67 points under the program's 100-point grid. The program's selection factors grid assesses candidates based on factors that include age, education, work experience, arranged employment, language ability and adaptability.
- EDUCATION: You can be awarded up to 25 points for your formal education.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: You can be awarded up to 28 total points for your language abilities in English and/or French.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Under this factor, you can be awarded up to 15 points for certain paid, skilled work experience that you have acquired in the last 10 years, but you must attain at least a score of nine points in order to qualify.
- AGE: You can be awarded up to 12 points based on your age at the time of applying.
- ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT: You can be awarded up to 10 points if you have arranged employment in Canada that meets certain requirements.
- ADAPTABILITY: You can be awarded up to 10 points for a number of factors that show that you are adaptable to moving to Canada.
What is the Step by Step process for Canada PR Visa?
The immigration process is highly intricate and can be intimidating at times. Hence,it is pertinent that you undergo our proper channels in order to achieve hassle free immigration experience.
STEP 01: Get your ECA done ( ECA processing time ~ 6–8 weeks
ECA is (Education Credential Assessment). It is done by several evaluation agencies (WES one of them) and provides you with the Canadian equivalent degree assessment of your native country education.
Step 2: Applying For ECA (Educational Credential assessment) (6-8 weeks
ECA (Education Credential Assessment) is done by multiple organisations (WES/ICAS/IQAS/CES- etc. ) and they provide you the certificatefor Canadian equivalent degree assessment of your native country education.
STEP 03: Create Express Entry profile with your IELTS score and ECA
Creating the Express Entry profile enters you in the pool of candidates waiting for the ITA (Invitation to Apply). Make sure all the information mentioned in the profile is accurate as you will be asked to provide proof of all that information once you are selected for further processing.
Step 4: Wait for the Invitation To Apply (ITA)
The Government of Canada issues Invitations To Apply (ITAs) to the highest-ranked candidates in the Express Entry pool in almost every 15 days. and publishes the CRS cut-off score. CRS scores are not fixed and vary in almost every draw, and candidates may take steps to improve their ranking while in the pool such as Increasing IELTS score, applying under PNP program etc.
Step 5: Post ITA
You get 2 months (60 days) to submit your documents Employment letters/IELTS score card/Reference Letters/Educational Documents/passport etc. in scanned form. In short After candidates receive Invitation to apply from Canada, they are supposed to provide documents and proof of all the information mentioned in their Express Entry Profile along with a few others supporting documents along with proof of funds.
Step 6: Biometric,pay Immigration Fee and wait for the PPR
After submitting the documents and after biometric (Including Dependents) and paying the Immigration fees, the Canadian Immigration officers will verify the documents and information provided. Canada PR visa processing generally takes 4-6 months depending on the factors like application type, countries a person has belonged to etc.. At this step Medical Clearance certificate and Police clearance Certificate is also applied by candidates to submit in immigration office.
Step 7: Passport Request from Immigration office
After verification Passport Submission request is sent by immigration office . Candidates need to Submit Passport and get Canada CoPR (Confirmation of PR).
Once the documents are verified, candidates are intimated about the result of their application via mail. On successful processing, candidates are required to submit the passports of all the applicants for the Visa Stamping and CoPR. Passport (Including dependents) is submitted by VFS Global and the stamped passports are returned to the designated address within 7 days along with 2 copies of CoPR along with the time duration to fly within.
Step 8: Fly Canada on CoPR and apply for PR card
Applicants, can travel to Canada within the tenure mentioned on the passport. The tenure is generally till the time passport is valid or till medical proof is valid, whichever is earlier. In any case, it will not be more than 12 months.
On arrival in Canada, you pay the right to PR visa fee / Post landing fee of 550 CAD. ( Per Adult). There are no Post Landing fees for your children.
What is Canada Express Entry processing time?
IRCC reports that 80% of applications for PR visas submitted by Express Entry are processed within 6 months of their receipt. This is the application submitted once the applicant receives an ITA and prepares their formal application for permanent residence.
However processing time varies from application to application. Canada Express entry process time usually takes 8-10 months for completion of all steps involved .
Expenses involved in Canada PR
Following is the details of expenses that are associated with Canada Immigration Express entry program for Canada PR visa:
Before entering the Pool
- ECA fees – $227 CAD to $322 CAD (per adult)
- IELTS fees – INR 14,000 (per adult)
- Application processing fees – $825 CAD (per adult)
- Right of Permanent Residence fees – $500 CAD (per adult)
- Include a dependent child(ren) – $225 (per child)
- Medical – INR 3,000- 4,000 approx. (per applicant)
- PCC – INR 500 (per adult)
The fee that we charge at Province Immigration Services is very nominal when put across the price of your dreams and career. The total valuation is listed below:
⇒Province Immigration services’s Charges: Rs. 50,000+ 18%GST
Other than these Expenses, you must also be required to show some proof of funds. These funds are required at the time ITA submission If you have a valid job-offer or application through CEC, you are exempted from this requirement.
Why we are best immigration consultants in Delhi for Canada-
Province immigration is not only an Immigration consultants ,we are the Best immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada .We work with 100%Transparency to give you 100% Success along with Experience, Expertise and excellence , this is what makes us the Best immigration consultant in Delhi for as well as pan- India level. Below are some points that made us the best immigration consultant -
- Processing fee -We don't charge huge money on the name of sending you abroad, Very affordable and success based fee plan.
- Working Days-We work 7 days for our clients.
- Scope of services-We work with you for End to End Process and support you throughout.
- Refund- We at Province immigration do our best to give you a positive result,Yet if an application gets rejected we will refund 60% of our Processing fee.
- Complementary Services- Your visa application is just 50% of settlement in abroad, So we provide complimentary services such as Job Assistance, Resume writing,Ielts training, Post Landing Services.
- Success Rate- We have a success rate of close to 100%, Which is one of the highest in industry.
- Visa categories- We apply in multiple visa categories to confirm your invitation from your dream Country without any extra charge.
I would recommend all the aspiring candidates for planning to move abroad to choose Province Immigration as their consultants. I have personally experienced the services provided by them and have been able to successfully complete the immigration process through their support and guidance. My Case Officer Manisha has played a vital role in ensuring that all my documents were in place and timelines were met. Thank you!
( Canada PR Visa )
Annual Salaries Trends in Canada in 2020
|Information Technology||₹ 44.8 lacs|
|Legal||₹ 44.2 lacs|
|Engineering||₹ 43.3 lacs|
|Finance||₹ 39.2 lacs|
|Healthcare & Social sevices||₹ 36.3 lacs|
|Sales & Marketing||₹ 32.4 lacs|
|Construction & Maintenance||₹ 29.9 lacs|
|Childcare & Education||₹ 28.1 lacs|
|Accounting & Administration||₹ 27.9 lacs|
|Transportation||₹ 23.5 lacs|
|Art||₹ 20.9 lacs|
|Retail & Customer service||₹ 20.1 lacs|
|Food services||₹ 17.6 lacs|
|Shipping & Manufacturing||₹ 17.6 lacs|
|Hospitality||₹ 17.6 lacs|
Settlement funds required for Canada PR Visa -(Updated on January 1, 2020)
|Number of Family Members||Required Funds (In-CAD)|
|For each additional family member, add||$3,492|
- Latest Manitoba PNP Draw
- Nova Scotia Latest PNP Draw
- Canadian schools reopening
- PEI Latest PNP Draw
- Latest BC PNP Draw
- Ontario PNP Latest Draw
- Latest PNP Draw of British Columbia
- Latest Express Entry Draw Canada
- Parental PR Immigration Program now Open
- More immigrants employee in September
- Manitoba New PNP Draw
- Biggest quarter for Express Entry
- Changes to Alberta PNP Immigration
- Parental PR Immigration program 2020
- British Columbia PNP Draw for IT