Saskatchewan invites 418 PNP candidates
Saskatchewan invited hopeful immigrants to apply for a provincial nomination through its Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand streams
Saskatchewan held a fresh attraction, inviting immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on March 24. Latest Saskatchewan PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
The invitations went to candidates who may be entitled to a nomination in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), specifically in the International Skilled Worker class. Of those invited, 183 could be qualified for the SINP’s Express Entry subcategory, and 235 may be nominated through the Jobs In-Demand sub-category.
Irrespective of the flow, encouraged candidates needed an Expression of Interest (EOI) rating of 70 to be able to be encouraged. They also needed Educational Credential Assessments to show their overseas education was comparable to the Canadian benchmark.
In addition they had work experience in among the 78 in-demand occupations recorded on the government page . A number of the qualified jobs include medical laboratory technicians, social workers, and educational counsellors, among others.
About the Occupations In-Demand subcategory
The Jobs In-Demand sub-category is a base Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), which means it’s available to immigration candidates who don’t have an Express Entry profile.
This sub-category is for highly skilled employees with experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan, who do not yet have a job offer in the province.
To be able to apply for Canadian immigration through this sub-category, foreign nationals will need to create an EOI profile via the SINP’s online application system. Latest Saskatchewan PNP Draw 2021 invites candidates for provincial nomination.
Saskatchewan’s EOI system allows the province to pick immigration candidates that have the capacity to flourish in the prairie province. Candidates will be evaluated on how their work experience, education, language ability, age, and connections to the province demonstrate their capacity to repay in Saskatchewan.
The highest-scoring candidates are issued an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence.
About the Express Entry sub-category
The Express Entry sub-category is an improved PNP, meaning it’s connected to the federal Express Entry program .
Express Entry oversees the pool of applicants for three of Canada’s primary economic-class immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Expertise Class.
Nominees with Express Entry profiles should also cause EOI profiles for Saskatchewan in order to be considered for an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination.
Express Entry applicants that receive a provincial nomination in the province of Saskatchewan are granted an additional 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System score in the federal level and therefore are effectively guaranteed an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!