P.E.I. issues 345 invitations in latest draw
Prince Edward Island has now issued 1,583 invitations to Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates over the last 12 months
The state of Prince Edward Island has encouraged 345 economical immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination at a draw held September 17 in Latest PEI Draw.
After devoting the largest variety invitations to Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates on August 20, the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) dispersed yet another record-breaking variety of 345 invitations to applicants in most streams on September 17.
A total of 313 applicants in Prince Edward Island (PEI)’s Express Entry and Labour Impact classes received invitations from the latest draw.
PEI’s provincial nominee program, the PEI PNP, didn’t disclose specifically the number of Express Entry candidates were encouraged to apply.
Another 32 entrepreneur applicants were encouraged through PEI’s Business Impact: Work Permit Stream.
The PEI PNP is a component of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program, which allows participating states and territories to nominate a fixed amount of financial immigration candidates for permanent residence every year.
PEI Express Entry Category
Eligible candidates are provided a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score because of their age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English and French.
Express Entry applicants who get a provincial nomination are awarded an extra 600 points toward their CRS score, and therefore are effectively ensured an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entrance draw.
So as to be considered for a provincial nomination out of PEI, Express Entry applicants will need to make an EOI profile with the PEI PNP.
EOI profiles are given points depending on the state’s unique factors grid. The highest-scoring candidates are then invited to execute monthly draws.
The PEI PNP did not offer a breakdown of how many Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates were invited, nor the minimum EOI score required for each class.
Labour Effect Category
The Labour Impact Category is for foreign nationals who have a valid job offer in PEI, and also have support from their company. It is divided into three streams: Skilled Worker, Critical Worker, and International Graduate.
Candidates in this category should also submit an EOI profile in order to be considered for a provincial nomination throughout the Labour Impact Category.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results