P.E.I. issues 345 invitations in latest draw
Prince Edward Island has now issued 1,583 invitations to Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates over the last 12 months
The state of Prince Edward Island has encouraged 345 economical immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination at a draw held September 17 in Latest PEI Draw.
After devoting the largest variety invitations to Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates on August 20, the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) dispersed yet another record-breaking variety of 345 invitations to applicants in most streams on September 17.
A total of 313 applicants in Prince Edward Island (PEI)’s Express Entry and Labour Impact classes received invitations from the latest draw.
PEI’s provincial nominee program, the PEI PNP, didn’t disclose specifically the number of Express Entry candidates were encouraged to apply.
Another 32 entrepreneur applicants were encouraged through PEI’s Business Impact: Work Permit Stream.
The PEI PNP is a component of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program, which allows participating states and territories to nominate a fixed amount of financial immigration candidates for permanent residence every year.
PEI Express Entry Category
Eligible candidates are provided a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score because of their age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English and French.
Express Entry applicants who get a provincial nomination are awarded an extra 600 points toward their CRS score, and therefore are effectively ensured an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entrance draw.
So as to be considered for a provincial nomination out of PEI, Express Entry applicants will need to make an EOI profile with the PEI PNP.
EOI profiles are given points depending on the state’s unique factors grid. The highest-scoring candidates are then invited to execute monthly draws.
The PEI PNP did not offer a breakdown of how many Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates were invited, nor the minimum EOI score required for each class.
Labour Effect Category
The Labour Impact Category is for foreign nationals who have a valid job offer in PEI, and also have support from their company. It is divided into three streams: Skilled Worker, Critical Worker, and International Graduate.
Candidates in this category should also submit an EOI profile in order to be considered for a provincial nomination throughout the Labour Impact Category.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?