British Columbia issues 256 invitations in latest PNP draw
British Columbia has now invited close to 9,000 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination this year.
British Columbia encouraged 256 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence in a draw held December 8. Latest PNP Draw of BC invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
Invitations issued in this draw went to candidates enrolled in the Skilled Workers and International Graduates groups of this British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)’s Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) flows.
Candidates at the Accreditation Immigration: Entry-level and Semi-skilled Workers category were also invited.
The BC PNP Express Entry classes are open to candidates with a profile in the national Express Entry program . The federal system manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic immigration programs — the Federal Skilled Worker program, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Expertise Course .
The SI class is for skilled and semi-skilled workers whose occupations are in high demand in the province of B.C.
The minimum score requirements in the current draw ranged between 77 and 97 for the five EEBC and SI categories that were involved. Latest PNP Draw of BC invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The following is a breakdown of the minimum scores :
• SI – Skilled Worker: 95
• SI – International Graduate: 95
• SI – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled: 77
• EEBC – Skilled Worker: 97
• EEBC – International Graduate: 97
In order to receive an invitation via the EEBC applicants must be registered under both the national Express Entry system and B.C.’s Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants who obtained an invitation to apply today have up to 30 calendar days from the date of invitation to submit a comprehensive application through the BC PNP Online registration system. An invitation to apply will not ensure that applicants will be approved for a nomination.
In order to be considered under the BC PNP, many candidates must have an indeterminate, fulltime job offer from an employer in the state who’s ready to support them throughout the application process.
Express Entry is the federal government’s application management system. Express Entry candidates are given points based on human capital factors such as age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English or French.
Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination receive an extra 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- Canada PR Without IELTS: Complete Guide for 2024
- CELPIP- The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
- Get a Job in Canada from India
- Pearson Language Test (PTE) Core
- Canada Tourist Visa to Work Permit
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Designer
- Australia PR Visa: Complete Guide to Permanent Residency
- Canada Occupation List 2024
- National Occupation Classification (NOC) Code
- Canada’s Average Salary & Employment Opportunities
- Requirement Of Proof Of Funds For Canada PR 2024
- Common Myths about Canada’s Express Entry Program
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- What is PPR Canada? How it Affects Canadian Immigration
- Immigrate to Canada as a Software Developer in 2024