British Columbia issues 256 invitations in latest PNP draw
British Columbia has now invited close to 9,000 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination this year.
British Columbia encouraged 256 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence in a draw held December 8. Latest PNP Draw of BC invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
Invitations issued in this draw went to candidates enrolled in the Skilled Workers and International Graduates groups of this British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)’s Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry BC (EEBC) flows.
Candidates at the Accreditation Immigration: Entry-level and Semi-skilled Workers category were also invited.
The BC PNP Express Entry classes are open to candidates with a profile in the national Express Entry program . The federal system manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic immigration programs — the Federal Skilled Worker program, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Expertise Course .
The SI class is for skilled and semi-skilled workers whose occupations are in high demand in the province of B.C.
The minimum score requirements in the current draw ranged between 77 and 97 for the five EEBC and SI categories that were involved. Latest PNP Draw of BC invites immigrants for provincial nomination.
The following is a breakdown of the minimum scores :
• SI – Skilled Worker: 95
• SI – International Graduate: 95
• SI – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled: 77
• EEBC – Skilled Worker: 97
• EEBC – International Graduate: 97
In order to receive an invitation via the EEBC applicants must be registered under both the national Express Entry system and B.C.’s Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
Applicants who obtained an invitation to apply today have up to 30 calendar days from the date of invitation to submit a comprehensive application through the BC PNP Online registration system. An invitation to apply will not ensure that applicants will be approved for a nomination.
In order to be considered under the BC PNP, many candidates must have an indeterminate, fulltime job offer from an employer in the state who’s ready to support them throughout the application process.
Express Entry is the federal government’s application management system. Express Entry candidates are given points based on human capital factors such as age, work experience, education, and language proficiency in English or French.
Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination receive an extra 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC: New Selection Categories for Express Entry Candidates
- IRCC Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
- How to Calculate CRS Score for Express Entry?
- Exploring Top 5 Attractive Jobs In Canada Without A Degree
- The Twelfth Express Entry Draw Of 2023 Has Been Conducted By IRCC
- Ontario’s Latest Draw: CRS Went Down to 427
- Sweden vs Germany: Comparing Job Opportunities for Job Seekers
- The Easiest Province to Get PR in Canada: A Guide for Immigrants
- Latest Express Entry draw by IRCC invites 3,500 candidates!
- How to Get a Job in UK from India: A Comprehensive Guide
- SINP Latest Draw on 20th April 2023!
- How You Can Find A Job In Germany
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNP CANDIDATE BY IRCC?
- Your ultimate guide for Canada immigration, Tips by consultant!
- FIRST EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW OF APRIL!