Express Entry: Canada holds 3rd draw of 2021
IRCC issues invitations to 374 Express Entry candidates with CRS cut-off of 741
Canada held its third Express Entry immigration draw of 2021 on January 20.
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited 374 Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) candidates with a minimum score of 741.
Express Entry is the principal way Canada welcomes skilled employees who want to obtain Canadian permanent home. Below the 2021-2023 Immigration Amounts Plan, Canada aims to welcome an average of 110,000 immigrants under Express Entry per year. IRCC uses Express Entry to handle skilled employee applications for the following three applications: Federal Skilled Worker Software , Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Expertise Class.
Express Entry is a two step procedure. In step one, applicants that are qualified under a minimum of one of those three aforementioned skilled worker programs upload their profile onto IRCC’s website. They then get a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) based on their human capital such as their age, education, language abilities, and work experience.
In step 2, IRCC retains Express Entry draws about every 2 months and problems Invitations to Employ (ITAs) for permanent home to applicants with the greatest CRS scores.
Candidates may obtain an extra 600 CRS points should they get an invitation via an Express Entry-aligned Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). This effectively ensures they’ll successfully obtain an ITA for permanent dwelling.
The PNP is your next principal manner Canada welcomes skilled worker immigrants. The majority of Canada’s provinces and territories operate their own immigrant selection systems throughout the PNP to welcome skilled beginners who will help address their regional labor market requirements. Candidates that fulfill the selection standards of an Express Entry-aligned PNP flow are entitled to get the extra 600 CRS points supposing they get a provincial nomination invitation.
Canada issued 108,350 ITAs past year and goals are set to grow over the coming decades as Canada seems to welcome more immigrants to encourage its post-COVID financial recovery.
All these were program-specific draws. The January 6 draw encouraged 250 PNP candidates while the January 7 draw encouraged 4,750 CEC candidates. IRCC held program-specific pulls at the start of the pandemic in 2020 using the rationale that such candidates were likely to have the ability to steer clear of COVID-related disruptions. But, Canada reasoned 2020 with all-program pulls which allowed FSWP and FSTP applicants to also obtain ITAs.
IRCC has issued 5,374 ITAs up to now, over the amount it issued in precisely the exact same period in 2020. The figure is poised to grow further using a CEC-only draw expected later this week.
Today’s draw saw IRCC problem more invitations and reduce the CRS cut-off score compared with the past PNP-only draw that took place on January 6. In that draw, the cut-off score was 813.
ο Reference taken from CIC News
- IRCC invites 1,000 candidates in the second Express Entry draw of the week
- Immigrate to Canada as a Web Developer from India
- Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada in 2024
- PNP applicants are invited to Canada’s Express Entry Draw
- A Complete Document Checklist for Canada Tourist Visa
- IRCC invites 3,725 candidates in the latest all-program Express Entry draw
- British Columbia, Alberta and PEI nominated candidates in the latest PNP results
- 6 Province’s of Canada have Invited Candidates in Latest Provincial Immigration Results
- First-ever category-based Express Entry draw for agriculture and agri-food occupations
- Canada’s First Express Entry draw after a month
- Express Entry Category-Based Vs. PNP Draw
- British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba issue ITAs in the latest provincial immigration results
- Five of Canada’s provinces have invited candidates to apply through PNP
- Get Your Australia Study Visa Within A Month
- Five Canadian provinces have invited candidates under the PNP